TOGETHER FOREVER

Amarsri knelt beside Vasudev, but he was too nervous to look into her eyes, she noticed his nervousness and said the word which he longed to hear from her mouth.

“PITASHREE ?” she said gaining his attention he looked at her with teared eyes.

“ITNE VARSH MERE LIYE PRATIKSHA KI, KITNA PREM KARTE HAI MUJHSE.” Amarsri said tears dripping from her eyes.

“SABSE ADHIK.” He said looking straight in her eyes, they both looked at each other and instantly embrace one another.

“MERI PUTRI.” Vasudev said as both of them broke into tears

This beautiful moment was seen by Balram and Subhadra who both also broke into tears. Both of them saw his pain very nearly, they saw the pain in eyes and sadness in his voice. His longing for his daughter, his sobbing for her.

"USS DIN MUJHE EK SHARN KE LIYE LAGA KI MAINE TUMHE HUMESHA KE LIYE KHO DIYA." Vasudev said kissing her forehead.

"JIN LOGO KE BHAGYA JUDE HUYE HOTE HAI PITASHREE, UNKA MILAN HO JAATA HAI, NA SHRAAP AUR NA SAMAYE UNHE ROK PATA HAI." She said in his embrace.

Amarsri broke the hug and looked at him with watery eyes and just smiled at him a smile that said -I am here now, its going to be alright- she wiped away his tears. By the time Balram and Subhadra both came out of their hiding, Vasudev and Amarsri both looked at them. Balram just looked at Amarsri, she understood what he wanted to do. She spread her arms gesturing him to go for it. Balram hugged her picking up and spinning her around. Amarsri just laughed. He puts her down and cups her face not able to believe that she finally met him. Amarsri just nodded at him in assurance he hugged her again so tight that she choked, Vasudev and Subhadra chuckled.
“TATSHREE ?” She said Balram hummed and kept hugging her.
“SAAS LENE MAI DIKAT HO RAHI HAI.” She said and Balram broke the hug immediately, a little embarrassed. Subhadra also gave her a quick hug.
“AB MERI BAAT DHYAAN SE SUNO PUTRI, TUMHE SAB YAAD AAGAYA HAI ISKA ARTH HAI TUMHE TUMHARI DIVYA SHAKTIYA BHI MIL GAYI HAI, JISE TUMHE KABU KARNA SIKHNA HOGA. JO MAI AUR MAHADEV TUMHE SIKHAYENGE.” Vasudev said Amarsri nodded.

“EK AUR BAAT DIVYA SHAKTIYA PRAPT HONE KA ARTH HAI KI AB TUM PURN TARAHA DIVYA HO, AUR DIVYA PRANIYO KI UMAR NAHI BADHTI, HUMARI BADHI KYUKI HUM TEENO MANUSHYA AVTAR MAI HAI, KINTU TUM NAHI.” Vasudev said making it as easy as he could.

“KINTU MERI UMAR TOH BADHI VAIKUNTH MAI THI TABSE ?” She asked.

“HA LEKIN TAB TUM DIVYA PRANI TOH THI KINTU TUMHARE PAAS DIVYA SHAKTIYA NAHI THI. DIVYA LOG JAISE JAISE BADE HOTE WAISE WAISE UNKI SHAKTIYA AA JATI AUR JAB PURN SHAKTIYA AAJATI TAB UNKI UMAR NAHI BADHTI, YEH MANUSHYA KE VIGYAAN SE BHINN HAI.”  Vasudev said explaining the science of divine beings

“TUMHE DHARMASTHAPNA MAI MERI KARNI HAI PUTRI, KAROGI ?” Vasudev asked she nodded smiling.

“ACCHA, TOH CHALE WAHA MAA AUR PITASHREE DHUND RAHE HONGE.” Amarsri said and held Vasudev's hand, they all made their way towards the Raths she didn’t notice that she was still holding his hand but he noticed and for him it was the most beautiful feeling, when her hands touched his Palms, to him it felt like the entire world was in his fingertips. Here lies a beautiful metaphor you see, that’s what holding hands truly means: when everything that matters the most to you fits in the palm of your hands.

When they reached their Rath they were greeted by Maharaj Dilip and Maharani Aarvi, who saw Amarsri and Vasudev holding hands all their worries vanished seeing how much Vasudev loved her, they can trust him with her. Amarsri quickly ran to them and hugged Maharani Aarvi and Maharaj Dilip.

“AAP DONO KA DHANYAWAAD.” She said and Maharani Aarvi broke into tears.

“BEHEN, AVANTI AUR DWARIKA DUR TOH NAHI HAI, TUMHE JAB BHI MILNA HO AMARSRI KO MAI LE AAYUNGA, YA TUM AAJANA, WAISE BHI MAI AUR MITRA DILIP KI RATH CHALANE KI GATI TOH TUMNE DEKHI HI HAI.” Vasudev said, Maharani Aarvi chuckled wiping her tears.

“MUJHE VISHWAS HAI KI AAP AMARSRI KO PURN PREM DENGE, BHAIYA.” Maharani Aarvi said smiling and putting her hand on Amarsri's cheek.
They were about to get on their Raths when Vasudev called Amarsri.

“AMARSRI, PUTRI MERE SAATH RATH PE BAITHOGI ?” Vasudev offered. Amarsri nodded and sat on his Rath. Seeing she was seated safely Vasudev started the Rath.

“AAPKA RATH CHALANE KE LIYE TOH KOI BHI TATPAR HOJAYE, KINTU AAP SWAYAM KYU CHALATE HAI ?” Amarsri asked.

“DHARMASTHAPNA KE LIYE ABHYAAS KAR RAHA HU, PUTRI.” He said.

“ARTHAT ISS DHARMASTHAPNA MAI AAPKO DHARM RATH CHALANA HAI ?” she guessed. Vasudev nodded.

“TOH AAPKE ISS DHARMARATH PE KAUN VIRAJMAAN HOGA ?” She asked.

“PANDUPUTRA ARJUN.” He said.

“HASTINAPOOR KE RAJKUMAR ?” she asked, he nodded chuckling at her curiousness. Somethings never change.

“ISME MUJHE KYA KARNA HOGA ?” She asked. He smiled.

“TUMHE BHI DHARMARATH CHALANA HAI, KARNA KA.” He said.

“KARNA KAUN ?” she asked. Vasudev narrated the whole tale to her about The son of Suryadev, how kunti abandoned him as a child and how he was raised as a SUT and the caste-based discrimination he faced all his life. He told her that she was supposed to unite the brothers.

“KAAM THODA KATHIN HAI KINTU ISME MAHAMAHIM BHISM TUMHARI MADAD KARENGE.” He assured her. She fell into deep thinking, Poor Karna always remained an outcast but this will change now.

“PUTRI NRITYA KARNA AATA HAI ?” He asked. She said yes, Of course she did she was also the daughter of the Natraj.

“TOH YEH JANMADIN HUMESHA YAAD RAHEGA ,AAJ AADHI RAAT MERE KAMRE MAI AANA, TUMHE KISI SE MILAUNGA.” He said, she was confused but agreed nonetheless.

They soon reached the Palace. Vasudev helped her get down, they both then retired to their rooms. At Night a grand feast was held. Amarsri was a little tired but still curious about who Vasudev wants her to meet. The feast went smoothly and soon it ended. They all were going to their rooms.

“NRITYA KARNE KI SHAKTI HAI, PUTRI ?” Vasudev asked. She nodded smiling.

“TOH AAJANA AADHI RAAT KO.” He chuckled and went to his room.
-------------------------------------
A/N
NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CHAPTER TILL NOW IN MY OPINION.

ANY GUESSES WHAT IT'S ABOUT ?

SPECIAL THANKS TO CalmGuy9 , Opera_of_Life and AnujaWarang for voting and leaving nice comments, it encourages me to write more so to show my gratitude I'll update 4-5 times today. I promise.

THIS IS THE FIRST CHAPTER FOR TODAY.
VOTING IS OPTIONAL BUT APPRECIATED.
STAY SAFE ❤️