BAJUBAND

Draupadi was extremely happy for Abhimanyu, she loved him like he was her own son. She was preparing a gift for him a 'BAJUBAND', a bracelet sort of thing you wear on your forearms. She encrusted it with the stones of her Churamani, symbolising he had the protection of 5 Pandavas. She thought of it as a good luck and safety charm.

Abhimanyu entered her room, as she called him earlier to give him the charm. She smiled at him and gestured him to stand beside her.

"PRANIPAT MATA." Abhimanyu greeted coming towards him.

"KALYAN HO PUTRA ! DEKHO MAINE TUMHARE LIYE YEH BAJUBAND BANAYA HAI." Draupadi said excitedly showing it to him.

"ATI SUNDAR MATA." Abhimanyu complimented.

"ISME JO PACH PATHAR HAI, WOH PACHO PANDUPUTRO KE PRATIK HAI. YEH PACHO ISS YUDH MAI TUMHARA RAKSHAN SADEV KARENGE." Draupadi said.

"MAI APKA DHANYAWAAD KAISE KARU ?" Abhimanyu said looking at the thoughtful gift.

"DHANYAWAAD KI KOI AWASHYAKTA NAHI HAI PUTRA, AAO MAI PEHENADU." Draupadi said and ties it around his forearm. 

Draupadi went to get a sweet for him, as she turned around she saw the bracelet getting loose and about to fall off, Draupadi got scared as this was a bad luck.

The bracelet fell off but before it could touch the ground someone caught it in their hands. Draupadi was relieved to see Amarsri and beyond grateful that she was the one who caught it.

"PRANIPAT DRAUPADI." Amarsri greeted.

"PRANIPAT." Draupadi said joining her hands, her eyes showing gratitude. Amarsri smiled at that, one thing that didn't change about her throughout the years was her innocence.

"PRANIPAT JIJI." Abhimanyu greeted smiling.

"KALYAN HO !" Amarsri said.

"ACCHA HUA AAP AAGAYI AUR YEH BAJUBAND PAKAD LIYA." Draupadi said.

"JAB TAK MAI YAHA HU, TUMHE CHINTA KARNE KI KOI AWASHYAKTA NAHI HAI DRAUPADI." Amarsri said, Draupadi smiled.

"YEH LO ABHIMANYU." Amarsri said tying the bracelet around his forearm tightly.

"DHANYAWAAD JIJI." Abhimanyu said, Amarsri smiled at him.

"WAISE AAJ KYA HONE WALA HAI DRAUPADI ?" Amarsri asked.

"AAJ RAATRI KO KAHANI SUNAYI JAYEGI, MAHARAJ VIRAT NE EK UTTAM VIDUSHAK KO BULAYA HAI." Draupadi said.

----------------------------------------
A/N
WHAT IF AMARSRI GOES FOR SHANTI PRASTAV? I HAVE AN AMAZING IDEA.

YOU SAY, WHO SHOULD GO FOR SHANTI PRASTAV ? KRISHNA OR AMARSRI ?

THIS IS THE SECOND UPDATE FOR TODAY.
VOTING IS OPTIONAL BUT APPRECIATED.
STAY SAFE ❤️