ANYTHING FOR RAAS

It’s been a few days since Rukmini and Krishna have been married, Subhadra and Arjun have become close, not like lovers but good friends. Arjun always talks with her, Subhadra on the other hand didn’t feel so shy with him now and felt comfortable talking with him. The hope of being with him again immerged in her heart.
Rukmini and Revati with Subhadra went to a Temple in Saurashtra and would come after two days. Krishna, Dau, Amarsri and Arjun were left alone and were getting bored.

“AMARSRI PUTRI, AAJ RAAT KO CHALOGI, RAAS MAI ?” Krishna asked. She nodded excitedly.

“KANHA, HUME BHI LE CHALO.” Balram requested.

“YEH RAAS KYA HAI ?” Arjun asked.

“EK BHAVYA NRITYA KA AAYOJAN HOTA HAI HAR RAAT.” Krishna said.

“HUM BHI CHALE ?” Arjun asked excited to go to the Raas, he always liked these type of events, full of dancing and singing.

“KSHAMA KARNA KINTU ISME MERE ALAWA KOI AUR PURUSH NAHI AA SAKTA.” Krishna said.

“WAH, MATLAB AMARSRI KE SAATH TUM MAJE KARO, AUR HUM YAHA PAKTE RAHE ?!” Balram said.

“HA.” Amarsri said blankly. Krishna chuckled and they both left.

“AB KYA KARE BHRATA BALRAM ?” Arjun asked. Balram thought for a while and then and idea crossed his mind.

“KAAN YAHA LAO.” Balram whispered the whole plan in Arjun's ears.

“NAHI, WAPAS NAHI.” Arjun said shaking his head.

“KEVAL YAHI EK MAARG HAI, SOCH LO JAANA HAI KI NAHI ?” Balram said.

“ACCHA THIK HAI.” Arjun said giving up, he also wanted to see the Raas.

-time skip-

At midnight Amarsri made her way to Krishna’s room. He again opened the room before she could knock, he took her inside, but kept the door open for some reason.

He held Amarsri's hand and both went inside the garden. They both were welcomed by the gopis with the same love. Radha dragged both of them to the sitting area. All the gopis sat in a circle around them.

“AMARSRI, PUTRI ACCHA HUA AAJ TUM AAGAYI, TUMHARE BINA RAAS THODA SUNA LAG RAHA THA.” Radha said. Amarsri smiled at her.

“AAJ AMARSRI HI NAHI 2 LOG AUR AAYE HAI.” Krishna said pointing at the entrance, All the gopis turned their head, Amarsri gasped seeing the two.

“PRANIPAT MAI HU BALDEVI.” Balram said in a woman like voice.

” Balram said in a woman like voice

“AUR MAI HU BRIHANALLA.” Arjun said.

“KRIPIYA HUME AAJ APNE RAAS MAI SAMELIT KIJIYE

“KRIPIYA HUME AAJ APNE RAAS MAI SAMELIT KIJIYE.” Balram said.

“HUM PAR AAPKI KRIPA HOGI.” Arjun said.

Amarsri and Krishna laughed at their efforts, All the gopis looked at them confused.

“AWASHYA AAYI.” Krishna said.

Amarsri and Radha went towards them.
“PRANIPAT DAU, AAP AISE ?” Radha asked chuckling.

“WAH TATSHREE, MATA REVATI KE VASTRA PEHENLIYE, AUR SAKHA AAPNE KISKE PEHNE ?” Amarsri asked.

“SUBHADRA KE.” Arjun said blushing hard, Amarsri laughed.

They both dragged them and the Raas started with Krishna playing flute in the centre standing with Radha. Amarsri stood between Balram and Arjun, all the of them started dancing, Arjun was having the moment of his life.

They kept dancing and dancing until one gopi asked Krishna to not just dance with Radha and dance with them also

They kept dancing and dancing until one gopi asked Krishna to not just dance with Radha and dance with them also. Krishna chuckled and cloned himself, Arjun was not able to believe his eyes, suddenly someone tapped his shoulders, he turned around and saw Vasudev standing behind.

“NRITYA KARE BRIHANALLA ?” He said offering his hand, Arjun gladly accepted it and both began to dance.

“NRITYA KARE BALDEVI.” Krishna asked.

“TUM AUR TUMHARI LEELAYE.” Balram said chuckling.

The Raas again started, Amarsri who was also dancing with Krishna looked at Arjun and Balram, chuckled. The dance went on till dawn, just as it always does.

------------------------A/NTHINGS PEOPLE DO FOR RAAS LEELA, WELL WE ALL WILL IF WE GET A CHANCE

A/N
THINGS PEOPLE DO FOR RAAS LEELA, WELL WE ALL WILL IF WE GET A CHANCE.

VOTING IS OPTIONAL BUT APPRECIATED.
STAY SAFE ♥️