THE WRATH OF A FATHER

A tear slipped from Mahadev's eyes as he saw Shukracharya giving a curse to the innocent Amarsri. He knew now that they both will be separated and there was probably no way to break the curse.

Down in Patal Lok Asurs saw a very angry and furious Narayan coming towards them on Garud.

He reached the ground and all the hell broke loose

He reached the ground and all the hell broke loose. He started killing the Asurs mercilessly one by one with his Sudarshan Chakra, the streets were soon filled with blood and guts. The Asurs tried to fight back but who could stand the wrath of a Supreme God like Vishnu.

Brahma dev saw all of it and was scared that today Narayan might eliminate the whole Asur population if not stopped. But who could calm a father except a daughter. He instantly teleported to Vaikunth and found Mata Laxmi looking down at the havoc worriedly.
“CHALIYE DEVI LAXMI HUME NARAYAN KO ROKNA HOGA, NAHI TOH AAJ WOH SAMPUURN ASUR JAATI KA NAASH KARDENGE.” Brahma dev said, Mata Laxmi nodded. He took Amarsri in his hands and teleported to Patal Lok and found Narayan wrecking havoc.

“NARAYAN RUK JAYIYE

“NARAYAN RUK JAYIYE.” Brahma dev requested.

“NAHI BRAHMA DEV, INN ASURO NE BAHUT UDPAAD MACHA DIYA, AB AUR SAHAN NAHI HOTA !!” Narayan said and kept killing them one by one.

“PRABHU APNE KRODH KO VASH MAI KIJIYE.” Mata Laxmi pleaded

“NAHI !! AAJ INKA ANNT MERE HAATHO SE HOGA !!!” Narayan roared.

Looking down from Brahma dev's arms Amarsri started crying at the bloodshed. Mata Laxmi rubbed her back sadly. Narayan turned around and saw her crying and then looked at himself, Oh no she saw him at his worst, She saw him killing people mercilessly instead of being kind to them.

He instantly made Sudarshan Chakra disappear and went towards them wanting to take her in his arms but she held Brahma dev's Angvastra tightly, not wanting to go to him. Narayan had tears in his eyes that his Amarsri was scared of him now, He then started to snap fingers of his other two hands alternatively, She glanced at them, her watery eyes following each snap curiously. He then carefully took her in his arms the other two still snapping and her gaze still following it.
Mahadev along with Mata Parvati came towards them. She took her from Narayan and kissed her forehead. Amarsri soon fell asleep in Mata Parvati’s arms.
Suddenly Shukracharya appeared out of nowhere, all the 5 supreme deities angrily snap their heads towards him at the same time in sync. Making Shukracharya back away a little in fear.
“MUJHE MERI BHOOL KA ABHAAS HO CHUKA HAI PRABHU, MAI APNA SHRAAP WAPAS TOH NAHI LE SAKTA HU, KINTU JAB HARIHARESHWARI DWAPAR YUG KE ANNT MAI 15 VARSH KE HO JAYEGI TAB UNHE AGAR MAHADEV YAAD DILAYENGE TOH UNHE SAB YAAD AA JAYEGA AUR FIR AAP EK DUSRE SE KABHI ALAG NAHI HONGE.” Shukracharya said and disappeared quickly before Narayan kills him.

“YEH KAISE SAMBHAV HO SAKTA HAI ? DWAPAR YUG TOH AAYA BHI NAHI HAI, SAMAPT HONE MAI TOH 3888000 VASRSH LAGEGA. TAB TAK AMARSRI KAISE 15 VARSH KI HOGI” Mata Parvati asked with tears in her eyes and looking at Amarsri who fell into deep sleep.

“UNHONE ISS LIYE HI AISA KAHA DEVI PARVATI, KYUKI UNHE BHI PATA HAI KI AISA SAMBHAV NAHI HAI.” Mata Laxmi said sobbing.

“AISA SAMBHAV HAI.” Brahma dev said
--------------------------------------
A/N
WHAT IS BRAHMADEV'S PLAN ? WILL HE SUCCEED ?

*Runs behind Shukracharya with Trishul*
"Shraap dene ka shauk chadhta hai ? Rishi Durvasa banne chale ho ?"
*Cheering from Tridev can be heard at a distance*

THE 2ND UPDATE FOR TODAY
VOTING IS OPTIONAL BUT APPRECIATED.
STAY SAFE ❤️