ACCUSATIONS

Everyone was currently in med-bay, as they fought aggressively so it was natural to get some bruises and cuts.

"AAJ KI VIJAY BAHUMULYA THI SAMRAT, SENA KA BAL AUR UTSAAH ANEK GUNA BADH GAYA HAI. YEH SAB RAJKUMARI AMARSRI KI YOJNA AUR VASUDEV KE NETRITWAH MAI HI HOPAYA HAI. UNHE LAGTA HAI AB HUME VIJAY AWASHYA PRAPT HOGI." Dhrishtdyumn said as Draupadi applied medicinal paste on his wounds.

"VASTAV MAI HUME AAJ HI VIJAY PRAPT HOJATI, KINTU PITAMAH BHISM KA SAMARTHYA AWASHYA ADHIK THA." Nakul said disappointed as he applied medicinal paste to bheem's forehead.

"NAHI. BHRATA YUDDHISTIR NE POORN SHAKTI SE SAATH YUDH NAHI KIYA." Krishna said, Yuddhistir nodded sighing.

"KINTU MADHAV, PITAMAH KO ICCHA MRITYU KA VARDAAN HAI UNHE MAARNA ASAMBHAV HAI." Arjun said.

"ICCHA MRITYU KA VARDAAN HAI, ICCHA VIJAY KA NAHI HAI. UNKE LIYE YUDH KARNA ASAMBHAV HO JAYE, ITNE GHAV TOH DIYE JAA SAKTE HAI." Amarsri said.

"WOH BHI ASAMBHAV HAI, UNKI DEH PAVITRA HAI. HUMSE UN PAR PRAHAR NAHI KIYA JAYEGA." Bheem said sitting up.

"KISI KI BHI DEH PAVITRA NAHI HOTI BHRATA BHEEM, VRIKSH CHANDAN KA HO YA BABOOL KA, SUKHNE KE BAAD USSE JALAYA HI JATA HAI. ISS YUDH MAI DHRITRASHTRA KE PUTRO KO DAND DENE KE BICH JO BHI KHADA HO, USKA VADH KARNA HI HOGA." Krishna said.

Here at the tents of Kaurava, Bhism was regretting for taking Yuddhistir hostage. After all he was his own grandchild and on the path of Dharm. The very Yuddhistir, to see whom upon the throne of Hastinapoor, Bhism enslaved himself to the throne forever, today he had enslaved that same Yuddhistir himself.

His guilt was increased when Duryodhan accused him of treachery, he accused Bhism of breaking his trust and killing his and Hastinapoor's honor. Duryodhan accused Bhism to have bought shame upon the name of King Shantanu.

Silly Duryodhan forgot that the Bhism he is accusing of Treachery is the very same reason he and his 99 brothers are alive till now in front of Kuntiputras. But these accusations lead to Bhism pledging that until his death he shall not renounce the battlefield, every moment he pledged to stand on the battlefield day and night and to erase all hope of victory from the enemy's heart. He pledged to obliterate the entire army of the enemy. The winds have changed their direction, like the mindset of Bhism.

--

The next and third day Kuntiputras created their Vyuh, but surprisingly Bhism didn't order his army to make a vyuh because war needs a battle formation, annihilations don't. The war began Bhism was wreaking havoc in the Battlefield, he didn't use any war strategies, his only strategy was to stain the battlefield with the blood of enemies. Bhism is not going to give the enemy army the chance of running or surrendering, they will get only one thing, death. The Kuntiputras lost today as Bhism caused them great many casualties and annihilated two Akshouhini senas, The Pandavas felt that today it was not their Pitamah who was fighting but Yamraj himself was.

Karna didn't engage in battle with him fearing his curse, but right now he was the only hope of the Pandavas to defeat Bhism. He was roaming around the tents, feeling guilty of not helping the army. But what could he do ? The lives of the Children depended if he survives the war or not, he had this obligation in mind. If not he would have openly and bravery fought with both Bhism and Dron and perhaps ended the war by now.

"DUKH MANANE SE KYA LAABH RADHEY ? SAMARTHYA REHTE BHI AAP KUCH KAR NAHI PAYE." Amarsri said. Karna turned around and sighed.

"MAI KYA KARU ? MERA SHRAAP MUJHE APNA POORN SAMARTHYA PRAPT KARNE SE ROK RAHA HAI." Karna said sadly.

"AB INN SHRAAPO KO JANA HOGA, KAL AAP MAHAMAHIM KE SAATH YUDH KARENGE." Amarsri said.

"KINTU MERE BACCHO KE PRAAN ?" Karna asked.

"AAPKO KYA LAGTA HAI, KI AAP MAHAMAHIM SE YUDH NA KAR APNE BACCHO KE PRAAN BACHA RAHE HAI ? NAHI, EK DIN MAHAMAHIM SWAYAM UNKA VADH KARDENGE, AUR JAISE AAJ WOH YUDH KAR RAHE THE WOH DIN ADHIK DUR NAHI." Amarsri said.

"UCHIT KEH RAHI HAI AAP, MUJHE AB APNA MOH TYAGNA HOGA, KAL MAI KAURAVO KO DIKHAYUNGA KI SURYAPUTRA KARN KAUN HAI." Karna said with determination in his eyes.

---------------------------------
A/N
GUYS IMP ANNOUNCEMENT :
AAJ WATTPAD 9AM TO 11 AM UTC SE BAND RAHEGA THAT IS 2:30 PM TO 4:30 PM IN INDIA, FOR MAINTENANCE PURPOSES.

THIS IS THE SECOND UPDATE FOR TODAY.
VOTING IS OPTIONAL BUT APPRECIATED.
STAY SAFE ❤️