Save Me

*Quick authors note. This one turned out longer than I expected so sorry. Also, I consider this to be very OOC for Doyle but I just had an image in my head of what I wanted so let's pretend it isn't. Xoxo*

TW // Rape and Torture

"Bye love," Emily says as she gives you a peck on the lips. You wave bye and watch her head out of the door to go to work. You head back to the bedroom to finish getting ready so that you can go to work as well. While getting dressed, you hear the front door open again.

"Em? Did you forget something?" You don't hear a response and worry starts to creep up your spine. "Emily?" You call out again before walking out of the bedroom and towards the door. Next thing you know, however, you feel yourself being grabbed by strong arms and a towel placed on your nose. You kick and fight but before you know it your vision is going black and your body goes limp.

- - - - - - - - - - - - 

*Emily's POV*

As I walk into the doors of the BAU I hear my phone ringing. I look at the caller ID and see that it is (Y/N). With a smile, I answer the phone and put it to my ear.

"Miss me already?" I ask into the phone. But what I hear in response sends chills down my spine.

"You don't know how long I have missed you, Lauren." I freeze where I am standing and nearly drop everything in my hands.

"Doyle. What did you do to (Y/N)?" I hear him laughing on the other end of the phone.

"Don't worry, my love, I haven't hurt her. I do see why you like her though. She is quite the beauty." Bile fills my throat and my blood boils.

"What do you want Doyle? If you want me, you can have me." I hear him give a tsk tsk.

"Have you forgotten how I work Emily? The only thing that I want, is to see you suffer." After that, he hangs up and I am left stunned. My mind is racing a mile a minute and I can't even begin to sort the thoughts racing in my head. As I am frozen in place, Hotch walks through the doors and sees me standing there.

"Emily, is something wrong?" I turn to him and hold up my phone.

"He has her." These are the only words that I can get out. Hotch understands though and places his hand on my back walking me towards his office. Once we are in his office he shuts the door and motions for me to sit down.

"Emily, what is going on?" He asks me. Somehow, I manage to tell him the whole story. How I used to be undercover as Lauren and how Ian Doyle was after me. Finally, I finish with the events that have happened today.

"He has her right now Hotch. He is going to kill her." Hotch furrows his eyebrows in worry.

"And you are sure about this?" I nod my head. "Ok then, starting now this is the only case we are focusing on. Go talk to Garcia, have her see if she can track (Y/N)'s phone and I will get the rest of the team up to speed." I stand up and start to head out of the door to Garcia's office.

"Hey, Emily," Hotch says as my hand is on the doorknob. "We are going to find her."

I walk into Garcia's office, my cheeks stained with tears and my head filled with panic.

"Emily, what's wrong?" Garcia asks the second that she notices me.

"Garcia, can you track (Y/N)'s phone and get me a location?" I tell her, ignoring her question. She turns towards her computer and starts to type something in.

"Yeah, of course, I can do that, but why am I doing that?" My voice catches in my throat.

"She's been taken." I manage to choke out. Garcia whips around in her seat and looks at me with shock. She immediately is up and her arms are around me as I sob onto her shoulder.