Promise?

~ This is my first time attempting anything close to smut so sorry if it is bad xoxo ~

*Sexual Content/Smut*

You are awoken by ringing, a loud obnoxious ringing that was bothering you way too early in the morning. Looking over towards your nightstand, you see that it is Emily's phone and not yours so you turn over and ignore it.

Clearly, the ringing hadn't woken her up, because when you turn back over you see your still sleeping girlfriend. You snuggle up closer to her to try and feel her warmth. Your movement wakes her up, and she slowly opens her eyes to look down at you. She gives you a sleepy smile and you kiss her on the lips. As she wakes up more she deepens the kiss and rolls the two of you over so you are on top of her.

The two of you don't get to spend the night together often, given that she is usually on the case, so when you do the two of you both take advantage of it. She runs her hands up your back, not having to worry about clothing that was taken off the night before. You detach your lips from hers and start to plant kisses down her neck.

"To what do I owe such a pleasant wake-up call?" She asks you.

"Your phone woke me up, and I am bored," was all the response you gave before reattaching your lips to her neck. Slowly you slide your way down her body and your kisses migrate from her neck to her breast.

"My phone?" She asks you, and as if on cue, the ringing starts back up again. She reaches over and grabs her phone looking at the caller ID.

"Shit," she says before answering. "Hey Jayge," She says into the phone. You move your hand between your bodies and start to lightly circle her clit. "I'll be there in..mmm," She lets out an involuntary moan as you press one of your fingers into her while simultaneously grazing your teeth across her nipple. You mentally give yourself a high five for getting a reaction out of her. She shoots you a glare but you keep going. "No JJ I am fine, I'll be there in a few...yeah ok bye." She hangs up the phone and her head falls back against the pillow.

"(Y/N), I need to get to work soon." She says breathlessly.

"Don't worry," you say seductively as you look up at her "I will be quick." Moving further down her body, you kiss up and down her thighs. She sighs before you wrap your lips around her clit.

Her hands find their way into your hair as she lets out a gasp. Emily gently tugs on your hair, causing you to moan and send pleasure directly to her. She grabs your face and pulls you up to kiss you again. She ravishes your mouth as if she were trying to taste herself on your tongue. Your fingers quickly replace where your mouth was, and you move two fingers inside of her. Emily breaks away from the kiss, desperately needing air, as the two of you are now panting.

"That feels so good, (Y/N)" She says as she moves her hips harder against your hand. Your thumb finds her clit and she nearly loses it right there. You feel her walls clenching and you curl your fingers up, hoping to find that special spot.

"Oh god," she moans as she cums for you. Her body tenses around your fingers before she relaxes back on the bed. Once she has calmed down from her high, you take your fingers out of her and lick her juices off of them. She lazily looks up at you and grabs the back of your head, pulling you back down for another kiss.

"That was great," she says after catching her breath, "but I really have to go to work now." She sits up and moves to get dressed. You stay laying in bed and just admire her beauty as she walks across the room naked. She moves to the drawer and pulls out a pair of underwear and a bra and quickly puts them on, before pulling a pair of your dress pants over them. But she is still looking around for something.

"What do you need?" You ask her. She turns and looks at you.

"I need my shirt." She says, "what did you do with it last night?" You softly chuckle thinking back on what the two of you did last night.

"Babe, the way I ripped that off, I would be surprised if it is even in one piece," You say with a laugh, before dodging a shoe that she aimed at your head. "Why do you even need it, you borrowed my pants why can't you borrow a shirt?" She stops and gives you a dirty look.

"It's not mine, (Y/N), I borrowed that shirt from JJ. Now help me find it." You roll your eyes and walk over behind her. You wrap your arms around her waist and lay your head on her shoulder. She relaxes against your embrace.

"I would love to help you, but I think I like you better without a shirt on," you whisper in her ear. You can feel her shiver against you, but she keeps a hold of herself and spins around in your arms.

"(Y/N), I love you, but I am serious." You smirk at her and kiss her lightly on the lips before walking towards the door, and picking up her shirt that was laying right next to you the dresser.

"It was right here the whole time babe," you say as you hold up the shirt.

She sighs in relief before walking over and grabbing the shirt from you, before turning back around and walking away with a huff.

"Come on Em, I was just messing with you," you say as you move back over to sit on the bed.

"I know," she says as she pulls the shirt over her head, "But because of you I am even later for work." You smile to yourself as you watch her put the finishing touches on her outfit.

"I don't recall hearing you telling me to stop," you say. She turns around to you with a scowl. She walks over to you and moves to where she is standing in between your legs and you are looking up at her. She bends down to where her lips are barely above yours.

"You are going to pay for this later," she says, her breath ghosting on your lips.

"Promise?" You ask before pressing your lips against hers. When you break away she winks at you before walking out of the bedroom, leaving you to only imagine what she has in store for you.