Chapter 1

A girl lost in her own world walks on the middle of the road oblivious to the fact that a truck is nearing her.As it is about to hit her, she falls on the other side of the road by sudden force. She very slowly open her eyes only to see herself in a guy's arms, but her eyes,no longer support her and are closed due to weakness.

Male lead's Pov
I was near a tea stall, when I heard people's voices and saw there was a large gathering towards the road. Confused with what is going on, I went towards the road only to see that a large vehicle, or say a truck was heading towards her, I mean a girl 5'4" tall, who is approximately 53 kgs and mostly her age is, she is in mid twenties, with black long silk hair tresses, thin eyebrows, big black puffy eyes, her fair chubby cheeks with her simple white indian attire are enough for everyone to go crazy.  She is the one whom I saw wandering on streets since last four days, (after a long pause, he realises) but wait what a truck is about to hit her and in mean time I pulled her with me and we both fell on the other side of the road, which is grassy. For a moment she saw me and then closed her eyes, I tried to wake her up but in vain. I think she fell unconscious. I picked her up in my arms and took her to my home,which is a few steps away from the tea stall. There I laid her down on my bed and called the doctor for her treatment.
End of Pov

Doctor checks her and gives medicine and tells Abel not to worry and handed over him a slip of medication to buy and give her on time. While she slightly regains consciousness.

Female lead Pov
When I slowly opened my eyes I saw a handsome man in white shirt and black pant with slight moustache and beard, his brown thick eyes, short black hair, 5'9^1/2" inches long, who is probably around 25 years and is approximately 154 Ibs, conversing something with an old man wearing an apron probably doctor by profession.So doctor was referring the handsome man as Abel. And a minute later I saw the doctor taking his leave and handsome man dropping him by the gate. I don't know where I am.This place doesn't look like a hospital, where am I ? I have never visited this place before. This looks like a house of that handsome man. This room, wow, it's just looks so neat and tidy, everything is settle in its place, just like a girl's room. But it's a guy's room. But wait, how come I am here, this isn't my house. I don't even remember what happened with me and I kept my hands on my forehead so that I could recall some things. Just then I realized that I was on the road opposite to a tea stall a..... an.....and a truck was about to hit me, yes after that I fell down by a sudden force or say a tight grip on my waist. Some body saved me, why ?? Why ??? No, no...... No this can't happen ? After many days I managed to gain courage to do that, to.... To KILL myself, yes. I saw something there at the corner of the room. There was a corner table there while some items are kept on it.
End of the girl's POV

After half an hour,
Abel came back home from the medical shop only to find the room empty, bed empty. He thinks that she might have gone home by now. He then realizes that she was weak to get up the bed and starts searching her, here and there, Just then he hears some sound from the upstairs. He ran there too fast as much as he can and found the girl with the knife holder in her right hand and knife's sharp edge on her left hand. Looks like the girl didn't watch him coming there as she was busy in her own world. He immediately snatches the knife from her hand and confronts her.