Chapter 24

The commissioner comes near Abel and keeps his hand on his (Abel's) shoulder disturbing his thoughts. Abel sees him by turning back and commissioner speaks to him asking him not to worry, we will find her soon, very soon. You go home and rest for some time. Abel questions him back rest ? Are you serious ? How can you ask me to rest when she is missing, my love of life is missing, my Sarah is missing. I can't, I just can't. Commissioner explains him, I think you should rest our team is searching for her,we will soon find her. You only think once if Sarah get to know about you being awake all night and not taking rest because of her. Then she will feel bad right. Go home and rest for some time. I will only call you after sometime, I promise. Abel nods and leaves.

The goon angrily pushes all the things and empty cartoon boxes.  He starts searching for her, yelling asking her to come out other wise if I found you none can save you from me. Hearing him yelling, the others run towards him and asks what happened ? He informs them about Sarah's trick to them and they also starts searching for her. But Sarah stays still behind the boxes, hiding properly with out any hint. One of them is about to remove the boxes.

Midnight :
Abel is lying on his couch outside in the verandah, his eyes closed. He reminisces Sarah and suddenly a dream changes his expressions.

The dream

Sarah is in a ship of some goons, who held her captive. The ship is in the middle of the ocean. She is handcuffed. She pushed the goons, ran and went in the  room and is about to lock her self up but some one pushes her inside on bed. That some one turns out to be the leader goon, whose face resembles to Charles who try to sexually assault her. When she doesn't agree, he slaps and tortures her. Sarah cries.

End of the dream.

He wakes up shouting No ! Then realises that it was just a dream and then recalls that he didn't inform the police about Charles. He decides to go to the police station and starts searching for his car keys, but doesn't find them. He goes to get the keys, suddenly his phone rings and he runs to receive it. The screen flashes " commissioner ". He answers immediately and says HELLO ! Yes, sir did you find Sarah ? But the commissioner doesn't answer him anything and instead asks him to arrive at the police station right now, I will answer your questions there only. Abel agrees and rushes. He reaches the police station and walks in straight into commissioner's cabin, where he was asked to be seated. He asks what happened, sir ? Did you find Sarah ? The commissioner nods in negative and says I wanted to question you about Sarah's weird behaviour, Abel. Yes Sir, even I wanted to inform you about Sarah's past, bad past. In fact, I even have a suspect, while the commissioner stares him confusingly he says sorry, sorry I take my words back because I don't suspect him, I am very sure he is the one behind my Sarah's kidnapping. The commissioner asks what happened with Sarah in her past ? Please explain briefly so that we can act according to it. Abel nods and narrates all the story of Sarah's past, her parents insecure behaviour, Mary aunty and her torture, her escape and the auto driver, the railway station to hospital scenes, meeting of Charles in the cafeteria and the dig to his past and torture, his true intentions to the hotel room incident, meeting of him and Sarah to hallucinations, the return of Charles and his threats. Everything in detail. The commissioner says oh my god ! Why didn't you tell me before. Anyways, any idea where does he stay ? Or clue about phone number ? Abel nods in negative. Anything you know about him ? Abel says no, not with me sir but in my office. Can you send it to me now, he asks. Abel I will try and inform you sir, by the way may I know why did you call me ? Okay, fine I called you to ask about Sarah, her neighbours informed my team about Sarah's odd behaviour. Hmmm, Try to find her soon, sir because I have seen her in trouble, a dream in which I saw my Sarah in pain and the person who is troubling her is none other than Charles. And I can't see her in pain. The commissioner calms him down and says I wanted to ask you in the evening only Abel, but you were so disturbed, not in a condition to answer. So I thought not to worry you more. If I would have then you would have taken a rash step, which I don't want you to. I hope you will maintain it and not break my trust. Abel nods and leaves.

Sarah sleeps behind the boxes, where else try to locate her outside the abandoned factory, where sarah is held captive, upon the saying of a goon who thinks she must have not stay in the factory as it might invite trouble only on her. They try to locate her till morning but in vain. Everyone gets scared thinking their boss might arrive anytime and this clever girl, we are not able to locate her anywhere. They decide to go and inform their boss about the girl missing after much argument. If their boss come to know about it by others, then we will not get money and also our dead bodys will reach to our respective houses, come. The other goons held the person responsible, who was in Sarah's room and asks him to inform to the boss himself only. The goon searches for his phone then realises it's left in the room only and goes inside informing others, while they also follow him. Suddenly the same goon see Sarah's hand behind the cartoon boxes and indicates others to walk silently towards her.