Chapter 29

Sarah's house :

Finally the wedding day arrived with lots of love and blessings, with everyone are busy re - checking the things only to make me feel happy, to make my big day successful, all I knew is I am going to re - begin my life Sarah thinks. She gets glad as well as nervous at the same time. Her mother arrives in Sarah's room only to see her dressed in a off shoulder white gown and veil, a pearl necklace with small pearl earrings and her hair open with slight waves and a bracelet on her right hand, a pair of white heels making her look like a princess. Sarah hugs her mother immediately and tightly, saying I am feeling very nervous today. Why is it so ? I already knew Abel, I spent time with him, then why ? Breaking the hug, her mother chuckles saying you are still like that ! Means ? Sarah asks curiously. Just like how you were in childhood, don't know how will we, your dad and me, will stay after you get married ? She says emotionally recalling her daughter's childhood days, when they were together. Erasing the slight tears growing in her eyes she says anyway, that nervousness is for good, I don't know about boys but every girl faces the same nervousness before getting married even if they knew their to be - husband. You know what, can I tell you something ? Sarah nods and says you can mom, anytime, anything. You don't need to take my permission. If ever you start anything new, somewhere inside if you get nervous then that's a good sign. You should not show it to others who may weak you, affect you by hurting you. You should be confident enough, but slight nervousness is good. Sarah sighs deeply and says thank you mom after I listening to you, I am feeling very much light but nervousness is still there. Sarah's dad enters saying what are you mother - daughter doing ? Come down fast. Sarah's mother stops him in between and says look at your daughter, how's she looking tell her. He says my daughter is looking like a princess. I shouldn't have sent you to Mary, I did mistake because of which I am suffering till now and will regret all my life. Sarah says dad, it's okay let bygones be bygones. I want to leave my past and move on and I want you both to help me, it's not possible without you, please let's just forget it. Sarah's parents hug her together and say to each other we are so blessed, our daughter very intelligent and understanding. Then asks her if she is ready we will accompany to the church. She says 5 minutes. They nods and walk out of her room.

Abel's house :

Abel gets ready in a black suit and white shirt accompanied with a blazer on it. His hair gelled perfectly straight in front and back on his head. That slight beard on his face, a black tie and newly polished v- shaped in front, black shoes completing his look. After completing his dressing, he presents himself in front of his parents, who complement his look starting with his dad saying handsome and dashing groom, while his mother says someone's going to faint today seeing you in this look at which Abel blushes. Then he thinks get ready soon going to be Mrs. Hemsworth, I am coming to trouble you with my looks and smiles evily.

"St. Anthony's Church"
Was written boldly outside of the church, on the board beside the gate. Then A white car decorated with flowers entered in. Then opened the door and Sarah came out and walked in a long and wide hall accompanied with her parents. She met all her relatives and hugged them. She waited for Abel impatiently by staring at the entrance repeatedly. Then she saw a black decorative car with flowers and silk netted cloth entering. She gets glad but feels nervous on how to react because it's a totally different experience. One thing she was thinking is just live in the moment. Abel's parents come out of the car, but Abel is no where seen. She gets a bit sad and thinks where he might be. She goes and hugs them. Charlotte says so pretty dear, oh my god just look at you. Trust me Abel is going to die and they both chuckles. Sarah sees here and there, is in a dilemma whether to asks her in - laws to know about the whereabouts of Abel. Then a small boy comes near her and hands over a letter to her and goes with out answering her questions as she asks him who sent this ? She opens the letter and reads