Chapter 3

Abel's Pov
She went after I bursted my anger on her. Dont know why but my temper raised when she called me a "stranger", yes but she wasn't totally wrong, she is a stranger to me, I am a stranger to her. She probably saw me for the first time, I guess. Haan, that's the other matter if I say that I saw her roaming on the road since 3 to 4 days near the tea stall, where we met for the first time or should I say where I saved her and brought her home.
Don't know why but my heart ached when I heard stranger word specially from her mouth. I ignored all her mean words to me but I just couldn't able to forget that one word. May be because I like her, or because I love her. It's a love - at - first - sight for me. Now I am regretting my decision of sending her like this. She was weak. My heart is in pain. I am very, very restless, I need her, I need to find her now.
End of Abel's POV

He hurriedly walks out of his house taking his car keys and sits in side his car on the driver seat and drives out. He searches her around his house, in his back yard, on the road, near the tea stall. But doesn't find her. He hits his head with his hand for not asking her address. He passes through the park and then walks past few steps back, sees through the metal white painted fence. He smiles happyily as he is successful to find her in the same attire seated on the 3 seater black metal chair. He goes near the front and main gate only to find it locked and the see a security man in black and blue dress seated in a plastic chair, fast asleep. He runs back to the same place where he saw her and climbs the fence. He enters the park without making any kind of voice. He rushes towards her and whispers a Hi in her ear standing behind her, basically scaring her. She shuts her eyes tightly and opens her mouth to shout, but he places his right hand on her mouth. He asks her to be quite the guard may wake up and come here only to find us and kick us out. They both eye each other for a long time. Then she removes his hand with a jerk and says how dare you ? Why did you come here ? Why did you scare me ? She is about to continue he suddenly hugs her tightly and says I am sorry for what ever I said you at my house. I am only mad, that I couldn't see that you were hurt, you are in pain, some thing very wrong happened with you. You just couldn't get over it. I am so sorry for leaving you alone. While breaking the hug, I know you are not feeling well come let's go home, sarah and he takes her hand in his. She nods in negative and says no I won't go with you anywhere. Why did you come here ? You scared me too. You also touched me with out my permission.You took me to your home without my permission.I hate people like you,OK!! Even I hate you more now than before. You are wrong, I always talk to everyone in a manner I spoke to you.She is about to continue when suddenly she feels dizzy and she keeps her hand on her head and is about to fall when she is caught by her waist by two strong arms none other than Abel. She looks at him. They have a deep eyelock. He removes a strand of her hair from her face. Their eyelock is broken by a car horn. Both look away from each other and are filled by awkwardness. He gets worried for her and asks her if she is fine? She says nothing just nods positively. He forcibly makes her sit on the nearby black metal bench and sits beside her. To which she doesn't agree at first but later gives in as he goes on insisting. He finally breakes the silence by asking her why didn't she went her home. She looks at him from the ground.