Chapter 28

Abel says yes I called them ! She asks why ? Why did you do that, Abel ? You know I hate them from the bottom of my heart yet you did this. They are responsible for my bad past. Tell me why did you do this to me she yells catching him by collar. Answer me. He confesses, because I love you......

Flashback

After you shared your past with me, I wanted to confront them. So, I found out about the address and went to the place and yelled on them for playing with you, your emotions, your life. They told me the truth that Sarah was sent with Mary aunty because she was very shy and introvert kind of person who doesn't mingle with anyone so easily. To not to make you suffer in the future, they decided to let you go with Mary aunty, so that you can face the world easily, but they didn't know that Mary aunty used to torture you, as whenever they used to call to know about your whereabouts she used to lie them. They searched for you alot when they got to know you are missing. But they couldn't find you. They begged me to tell your address so that they can meet you, hug you once. Then apologize to you and can keep you forever with them. And if you still don't accept them, then they will apologize and leave you as per your wish, will agree to you. So I bought them here.

End of Flashback.

Please meet them once Sarah, so that they can prove themselves innocent. Even they deserve a second chance, please for my sake. Don't you think you should be thankful to them because if they haven't sent you then you would have never met me. Am I right ?She nods and hugs him. Abel catches Sarah's hand saying let's go and they both come down. Sarah looks at her parents and says what is the truth ? They look at each other, then says the truth is what Abel told you. Sarah, I am sorry my dear please, try to understand. Please. Sarah cries and hugs them together. While Abel gets glad to see Sarah reconcile with her parents. Breaking the hug, she says I can't come with you because I have to confess something. They caressing her face asks what is it ? She looks at Abel worried and says Abel. Do you people know what is the relation between me and him ? They say yes, he is your boyfriend right. She says yes, he is my boyfriend and I am his girlfriend. I love him and can't leave him, so I can't accompany with you. I am sorry. Sarah's parents together say we a condition.

While someone arrive outside the Sarah's house in a car. One man in brown formal clothes step out from the car and goes to the other side of the car to open its door. A lady come out with black goggles on her eyes, dressed in a blue jeans and white kurta and they both walk in Sarah's house hand in hand. After getting in, she removing her goggles she calls out, Abelll !!! And hugs him, the man stands behind her smiling . Abel gets shocked at first, then smiles happily and hugs her back, while Sarah looks on curiously. They both together go near Sarah. Abel says Sarah, meet my girlfriend Charlotte. Sarah gets shocked and says what are you saying Abel ? Charlotte beats Abel slightly on his shoulder and then says to Sarah, don't take his words seriously dear, I am his mom Charlotte Hemsworth. Sarah asks really ? And looks at Abel seriously who laughs uncontrollably saying look at your face Sarah, it's totally crimson red due to jealousy. Charlotte asks him to stop it and hugs Sarah saying finally I got to meet you, otherwise this father - son duo is too much trust me. Sarah chuckles breaking the hug. Abel's dad complain will anyone asks for me too, who's standing here impatiently thinking when his number will come. Abel comes and hugs his dad. While Charlotte says stop it George and then turning towards Sarah she says see, didn't I just tell you. Sarah goes and hugs George, who in return blesses her. Then Abel introduces Sarah's parents to his parents and they hug each other. Charlotte caressing her face says you are really so beautiful that is the reason Abel always,..... sorry 24 × 7 blabbers about you on phone. He calls me in the middle of the night. There's no particular time for him. God knows how he works in his office. Sarah smile and looks at Abel. They play hide and seek with their eyes. He then goes in the middle of the hall and announces,

"Excuse me ladies and gentlemen, please pay attention !
I have an important announcement for you all, I have decided to start a new chapter of my life with the love of my life. You are cordially invited to my wedding with Sarah Windsor at @ St. Anthony's Church 2 days later. Thank you."

Sarah asks her parents what was their condition ? They smile and say we wanted Abel to marry you as soon as possible. Even we have to go to our house, but now Abel himself announced. Sarah gets glad hearing that. I am very happy for you Sarah, says her mother Amelia Windsor.

Every one waits for their big day. Their glad faces shows it all.