Chapter 11

She asks him how do you know ? He smiles and walks towards the other side of the bed and sit down near the side table to remove the first - aid box. He brings it and keeps on the bed, takes her hand in his. He aids her hand by cleaning the dried blood stains from her hands with the cotton and some dettol on it, applys the cream on it and wraps her wound with the plaster. While wrapping session goes on. She asks him again saying you didn't answer my question, how do you know that I didn't do this ? I didn't hurt my self ? I have already done it a few times before, so how can you say I didn't do this ? To which he replies I know my Sarah very well, she can't do this. Especially after that late night incident. Remember the terrace incident ? She just nods and looks at him, lovingly, admiringly with teary eyes, recalling his words "MY SARAH" which he uttered just now.

Some time later

Abel speaks, I am sorry, so sorry, really sorry I touched you with out your permission. I didn't want to do it. But you were hiding your hand. Trust me I wanted you to share it yourself to me and waited for a long time. It wasn't controllable by then, I...... I tried my best to keep myself calm until you tell me. I even asked you what's the matter. You didn't reply truly. I just couldn't able to control myself seeing you in pain. She asks why ? Why can't you see me in pain ? He says because I............. And he stops abruptly. She says because ? In order to divert her attention from that topic he asks you tell me who did this to you ? She now shifts her gaze from his face to the ground. He caresses her face and asks again now tell me the truth, please who did this ? But this time, tell me the truth please, only truth. She says but,... Tears starts flowing from her eyes. He says stop and wipes her tears. Who did this to you, Sarah ? She answers my past. He asks past ? She nods and says his name is CHARLES NICHOLS. He says Charles, hmmm. And I can't tell you now, please, I am sorry. I will tell you soon, very soon. He nods and hugs her tightly.

Charles comes to the same coffee shop where Abel and Sarah was present. He looks here and there, looks like he is searching someone. He removes his phone from his pocket and calls some one and throws his phone in anger. Then suddenly smirks thinking something.

Next day Morning !!!
Sarah gets up and walks near the window only to see Abel standing there, giving support to his back with the help of his car. She thinks it's her imagination and closes her eyes tightly and opens immediately. She peeps through the window in order to have a look closely and clear her doubt. She is about to fall off but some how manages her self. Meanwhile, Abel runs towards the window direction and yells her name loudly.
Saaaaaaraaaaaahhhh !!!!

She then decides to calm him and runs down to open the door for him. He comes inside and hugs her tightly. She smiles and rubs his back in order to calm him down. He realizes her touch and suddenly jerks her back. She angrily, at the same time looks emotionally stares at him. Some where in her heart, it aches badly, so badly that she wants to hug him again so that he never ever behaves with her again. He asks are you mad ? What were you doing upstairs, haan ? She says I was looking at you. I thought I am imagining. His heart gets enlightened to hear that she imagines him, but  confusingly asks what ? You thought you were imagining me. Like seriously !! Tell me one thing, is your upper storage fully empty ! Didn't the god gave you mind to use. I was and I am really here, alright. She smiles and asks by the way what are you doing here ? He says Yaar, I forgot to tell you something yesterday ? She raises her one eye brow, asking what is it ?