Chapter 19

It's morning
Sarah wakes up and sees Abel sleeping on the sofa and smiles thinking that he is such a gentleman. Even after knowing my horrible past, he still care for me so much. Suddenly Abel wakes up and asks her what happened ? With the actions. She nods in negative and walks in to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. He comes and hugs her from the back. She asks what ? Had a good sleep, I guess ? He asks to which she answers yes, but how do you know ? Your face tells everything to me, moreover you shared a deepest secret of your life, it must be a relief, he says. She nods and says it's all because of you, thank you. He excitingly says okay, I don't want a thank you, we will go for a movie, what say ? Movie ? She asks. His phone rings, he asks for a minute and goes afar speaking to someone on the other side of the phone. After speaking for two long minutes, he came back and asked her to go for a movie. Sarah asked him whether he is accompanying her or not ? He began saying the plan was something like that only, but at the last moment changed due to a phone call invitation. She asks what ? Then even I am not going, you can cancel the tickets. Abel ! I am not going anywhere with out you. He says Sarah, and held her by shoulders, try to understand, I really want you to go for a movie. And I can't even cancel the meeting, it's important, please, okay I will drop you. She says no, you go you have meeting right, will you waste time dropping me ? You go, I will book a taxi. He asks are you sure ? Yes, now don't waste time, go and get ready, she screamed on him. So, he left not before saying that he will message the ticket of the movie and the details, where to reach and started thinking sorry to lie, but I am doing this to surprise you.

Sarah stood out the movie theatre, waiting for the taxi. The movie was over and all the people left, only a few girls stood in a gang with a few steps away from Sarah there. The goons came there in a jeep, it was a six member gang, with two - three persons with heavy personality wearing t - shirts, while others wearing shirts that too half open in front showing their bare chest and pants and thick broad chains on their necks and hands. The other girls went away as soon as they saw the goons. Only Sarah was left over. They started teasing her by passing cheap comments on her. She decided to walk away from the place but they stopped her by interrupting her way and catching her hand. She asks them to leave her way and hand. What's this way to come in between, move or else.....
Else what will you do ? Huh ! Leave, or else I will bash you, said someone from the back, in the car. He came out side and It was Abel. All the goons left my hand and stood there shocked. Oye hero ! You here again, Said the leader. Abel said, leave the girl. The leader argued why ? What is the relation with the girl ? Is she your girlfriend ? How's the girl related to you ? Abel yelled, I said leave the girl right now, you don't need to know what's the relation between me and her. Arey, don't you people know he always saves the girl, every time from us, she is also among them, I guess said the other goon. Abel said every time you get beatings from me yet you people don't hawk, he came beside Sarah and said come with me and held her hand to make her run. She asked him to leave her hand and says to one of the goon, you wanted to take me some where, let's go. Ya you can catch my hand too. Abel asks are you mad ? What are you doing ? And turning towards the goons he says don't touch her otherwise, you know what will I do. The goon says when the goat itself is ready to get halal, then what's your problem, man. How is she related to you ? Abel asks what ? Goat ? I think you have sight problem, you can't able to see a human. You people really want to know who's she ? How is she related to me ? Then listen carefully to me she is my WIFE. Sarah sees him stunned. The leader ignoring Abel's words catches Sarah's hand and is about to take her away. While Abel comes in his way and makes a fist and punches him hard on his face. The other fellows come and is about to beat him, sarah confronts Abel saying why do you always interfere in my matters, huh ? This is my problem know, I will myself solve it. Leave right now. He replies back saying what's your problem yaar, I always want to help you and you always blame me. This is not done. Now just shut up, listen to me and do as I say. She says no. They both get into a heated argument. Suddenly, a goon is about to hit Sarah from back when Abel twists his hand and scolds him how dare he thought to hurt Sarah. He warns him to stay away from Sarah and takes Sarah's hand and leaves from there. After going a few lanes away from the theatre, Sarah jerks her hand away from his hold. He glares at her angrily. He calms himself down and asks her what happened ? Pls say me clearly what's the matter ? He holds her hand and asks did I do anything? Is she angry with him for not coming with her to the theatre ? Or Charles is the reason behind your behaviour ? She asks why ? There are many girls you saved from them, go and ask any one, they will tell you. I am no one special to you, right. You do it for everyone else. He smiles. What ? Why are you smiling ? Did I say any kinda joke ? You don't smile. He says so, you are jealous that I saved many girls, right. She says No, I am not jealous, why will I be jealous ? Who am I to you ? A normal person or shall I say a random person. It's your life, you do what ever you want, I am going, bye. He asks her to listen, but she doesn't and walks away. He catches her hand by elbow and twists her over and kisses her on her soft and tender pink lips. He then back outs and says I am sor..... but she doesn't let him continue and kisses him back, on his lips. Deeply and passionately. Her hands playing with his hair and his hands on her waist.

Charles asks his men whether they found out about Sarah and the reason for her happiness. They say sir, we are finding out, don't know why but it's taking time. Charles asks why ? Anyways, are you keeping eye on her. They nods and says yes sir. Find out soon other wise, taking out the gun he says I will kill you all.

After a deep kiss, they both back out. She blushes and looks here and there. He then confronts her saying you know what I have saved many girls but I don't address every one as my wife, you are special to me that's why I addressed to you as my wife. You know why because I love you and you were jealous because you love me too, right. You may deny now, giving a friend ship tag but later you will regret. She asks how can you say that ? Do you always think about me, before thinking about your self, when you can't see me hurt, then the answer is love, yes you are in love. Sarah says yes I was jealous because the fellow said that you saved many girls, it made my heart ache, it was something that made me react like that, but as soon as you said that I am your wife, that pain was gone instantly, all I wanted to do is kiss you, right that moment, I love you too, Abel. He smiles happily and hugs her tightly and repeats again I Love You Sarah. She too repeats I Love You Abel. By the way, I wanted to confess you something. Breaking the hug, she curiously asks what ? He says you remembered yesterday you confessed that someone saved you in the railway station. Wanna know who is he ? She says yes. He says but I won't tell you, and laughs seeing her serious face. She annoyingly says Abel and hits him lightly. He says fine, actually I wanted to confess you the last night, but couldn't because I wanted you to rest and sleep peacefully, I saved you that day but couldn't see your pretty face due to the black shawl. She says but you weren't there at the hospital. Yes !  I know I couldn't accompany you to the hospital, so I only sent my childhood bestie Anthony. He called me for inquiring about the place, I suggested the Women NGO, whom I pay monthly for the welfare of the women. I wanted to confess you because I don't want to think about the past, I want no interference of it, lets plan our future........ Errr bright future, together. I want us to start afresh. She says look at the connection, it's a match - made in heaven. He hugs her happily.