Chapter 5

She says I was right. He asks what ? She says yes, I was right and I am right, I told you that you like to interfere, sorry sorry I take my words back in fact I should say you love to interfere in other's lives. He rests both his hands on the stearing wheel moving his fingers, indicating her to stop speaking so that they can go, while she continues her speech ......... You came in the park and bought me here, what's your problem, Haan ? I was sleeping, you disturbed my sleep too.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

He says finally, you finished speaking I can speak now and he sighs heavily and continues I am so sorry that I disturbed your sleep but there was a reason, I can't tell you now but I promise I will tell you later on. And as you said that I like, sorry love to interfere in other's lives, that's not true I don't interfere in every one's life, I only interfere in your life. I told you not to stay here but you stayed and did not go home, so I had to come. Anyways, let's go to your house, now don't argue or get angry about this. Guide me the direction. She says but...., He interrupts saying no buts and ifs. She says fine and he drives of to her home. On the way, he says looks like you had a very good sleep at the park, she asks how do you know ? You said me. She asks when did I tell you ? And thinks and thinks and thinks. No, I didn't tell you. He says your pretty face, beautiful eyes told me that you had a very good sleep, like you slept after ages. So you indirectly told me, right. She smiles. All the way, they speak a lot. They finally reach near the house and while outside in the car, she thanks him. For which he asks why and what for ? She  thanks him again saying I had a very good and peaceful sleep, after ages, thank you so much for your advice too. It was really helpful for me, specially in sleeping.
He gets delighted asks her really ? She nods and smiles. He gives medicines to her and also hands over the slip. He gets happy thinking she finally accepted him. She gets out of the car and closes the door, but not before saying and yes, you were right I won't speak to anyone in the tone I scolded you. They both bid bye to each other and he drives off. She sighs and enters her house.

Unknown place :
A charming man of probably 27 years of age, 5'11"feet long, 154 Ibs, with sharp features, the dark brown eyes, thick black hair hidden under his black hat,he is sitting on his executive chair. Seeing him gets a negative vibe, mostly with his black hat on which "Devil " engraved on it, with platinum metal in bold cursive writing, he always wear it, as his hat resembles him. He removes his hat and hungs it on a metal hook bar which is screwed on a nearby red painted wall. The red wall, it has a painting over it, of a skeletal skull and two bones crossed near the skull. He comes and relaxes on his expensive chair closing his eyes.

Abel's house
Abel is lying on his bed thinking about Sarah. He smiles recalling her words in the car and says I think I should celebrate the day with her as she is accepting me. So she has a right, obviously, I will take ice cream for her on the way. He runs outside taking the car keys and drives to reach her home. As decided by him, he takes ice cream for her. He sees a pole like thing on the terrace of her home through his car mirror. It may be a pole, he thought because it was quite dark by now. He parks his car outside her house and rings the bell. No one opens the door. He waits for her to open the door.