Chapter 7

She gets shocked hearing those words from him and asks him to leave her hand. She tries to get rid of his hand, but in vain. He takes her to edge of the terrace and tries to pushes her off the roof. She shouts NOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!  And shrugs off his hand and hugs him tightly due to fear. He firstly  smirks at her behaviour and then hugs her tightly. They both stood there for a while in each other's arms. She then realises what she has done and breaks the hug, looking here and there shyingly, but not looking at him. He asks her to come. Then both of them walk down in the house, hand in hand. She asks him to sit and makes him seated on the sofa and starts cleaning the house, removing all the broken pieces aside. Making things straight and keeping them back on their places. He too joins her. She insists him not to, but he doesn't listen to her, instead takes her near the sofa, to make her sit, she doesn't and they both clean her house together.

After a while, they sit tiringly on the dining table chair and serve each other with dinner. She asks him, what is he doing here ? He looks at her confusingly. I mean so suddenly you arrived ? He understood what she meant and mischievously says oh, you mean I shouldn't be here, I shouldn't come to your house, to visit you ? Hai Naa. She says no you are thinking wrong, I mean suddenly you came, there wasn't any plans like that. You can come anytime here, by the way she says sadly. No I was joking, don't feel bad. She stares at him. He laughingly says I know what you meant. Actually I wanted to have ice cream with you, you was feeling weak, so I don't want to disturb you and you should feel comfortable too, I bought it here. She smiles at his innocence and utters a thank you to him. She feels guilty and says I am so sorry that you care for me so much and instead get nothing than my taunting words, rude behaviour and pain. He looks at her and says can I ask you something, if you don't mind ?
She nods. What's all the mess ? who did it ? Did anyone come to your house ? What's wrong ? Please share with me and, I promise I won't judge you.

After a pregnant pause, she speaks with moist eyes and hesitation in her voice. I created all the mess. And she recalls.

................................................................

Flash back

They both bid bye to each other and he drives off. She sighs and enters her house. As soon as she enters, her smile starts vanishing slowly. The place starts hallucinating her, all her bad memories flashes in her mind. She catches her spinning and revolving head and runs inside her home as soon as possible. She closes, sorry bangs the door heavy such that all the street could hear the noise and bolts it. She tries to control her self, but by the time passed she lost control over her self. She started throwing things in anger. Firstly, she threws the medicines pack which he gave her through the window, as it was in her hand. And slowly the all set up home was now a mess with all the things on the ground, some good to some slightly damaged to some broken to pieces. She was in her room, crying continuously, unbearably and guiltily, cursing her own destiny, for being so cruel to her, as she was too good for bad people too. Suddenly a face flashes in front of her eyes, it was of Abel. All the words he told her as an advice started echoing in her ears. Unable to handle the mess going in her mind, she threws a vase on the mirror, picking it from her bedroom corner table. She realizes what she had done, cursing her even now for doing the things she doesn't want to and runs towards the terrace. Stands near the edge and sees a black car nearing her house, not knowing whose car it was and who was inside it.

End of flash back.