Chapter 20

While both Abel and Sarah sit in the car, Abel says I want to ask you something ? May I ? She says sure, you can. You don't need to take permission from me. He says okay ! And begins with his questionnaire........
Why did you come to park yesterday ?
Were you doubting me ?
If yes, either with the character or you thought I am involved with Charles ?
How did you come to know I am in that park ?
Was it a co - incidence ?
She thinks oh no ! I was thanking internally to god and myself that Abel didn't notice and raised this topic, but I was so wrong, now I need to answer these questions, why do I need to reach up to the conclusions unknowingly, {looking up she thinks} god please save me and says so many questions, I thought it would be one. Anyway the answer is one for all questions, it was just a co - incidence. Oh really ! As far as I heard, you said surprise that turned into a shock, right. She stays silent, then hesitatingly starts ........ Aaaah,........ Emmm, that actually....... When you came to my house that day and proposed the idea of me settling there, ... Then ..............

Flashback
Abel went to the washroom not before keeping his phone on the dining table. Then suddenly the phone beeped and vibrated. Sarah came there and saw the phone vibrating. She unlocked it by swiping the screen and saw a reminder notification. She tapped it twice to see tomorrow's date with the park's name.

" Meeting @ central park, sharp 9.00 am - tomorrow "

I marked them in my telephone dairy which was lying there. And decided to surprise you, but how ? I didn't know that.

That night after you went, I thought and decided that my answer is ' yes ' and I will surprise you coming there. I smiled at the thought and slept.

End of Flashback.

This is the true answer, neither it was a co - incidence nor I doubt you, she concludes.

He smiles happily and hugs her, then breaking the hug he asks will you come with me now ? To my home ? She excitingly says now ? Yes ! I am very excited, please. He says yes. And they drive off.

The goons comes to Charles and says sir, we got her, standing in the dark. Charles who was sitting and chilling on his executive chair, turns around and puts torch on their faces. Their faces are revealed. They turn out to be the same goons, who teased Sarah. Charles gets happy and says where is she ? Did you noticed where she stays ? And the reason for her happiness ? What is it ? A thing ? Or a human ? What is it ? Why didn't you bring her here ? Answer me, you fools. The leader says sir, we will show you the place where she stays. The reason is not known sir. We were as usual teasing the girls out side the movie theater, there we noticed her and caught her, but..... But ? But what ? Interrupts Charles. There came a hero and took her from there. Hero ! Who is he ? How's he related to her ? Is he her hero ? The goons see each other giving a hesitating look. Answer me, don't stay quite, idiots and he bangs his hands on the table. H....... h...... He said she is his wife, says the leader. Charles yells No, no, ............ NOOOOOO !!!!! She can't marry anyone else. She is mine and only mine. The leader then speak ups, "sir, but I didn't notice the wedding ring in her hand and more over the guy is the same guy who always take away the girls, whom we always target only for you. Sir I think they are lying. " Even we think so, says the other goons standing behind the leader. Charles says fine, get her to me, I will look after the guy later on.

Abel and Sarah reach Abel's home. They get into the house. She straight away walks in to the kitchen to cook something. He to follows her and asks what is she doing ? She simply answers cooking. He asks cooking ? Why ? I will order something. And stops her and lift her in the bridal style, in his strong muscular arms. She asks him to put her down but he doesn't and takes her to his bedroom. He finally puts her down, she asks him what was that ? He says nothing and come close to her. She pushes him back slightly asking him to answer her question. But he adamantly comes close to her and says I want you to do some thing for me ? She asks what ? He says I want to complete your wish. She asks what wish ? Kiss ! He says. She repeats kiss ? I don't want to do it. But you said that you wanted to do it at that time, right. He says. She says yes, I wanted to, at that time, not now. He asks really ? She nods positively. But you have to because you have said, it's pending and I don't like to keep the things pending. She says but,.... He shushes her and bends waiting for her to kiss her. She is about to kiss him suddenly the bell rings. She pushes him and goes down to open the door. He too gets irritated thinking who might it be at this time, and suddenly runs down saying oh shit ! At the door Sarah sees a courier man who says food order, maam. She confusingly turns back to look at the heavy breathing Abel as he ran down as fast as he can. She asks did you order ? He nods and comes near the door and accepts the parcel by paying the bill. While Sarah goes into the kitchen for bringing the utensils for emptying the parcel in it and water. She then comes out and keep the things on the dining table. Abel says thank you and locks the door. He walks to wards the dining table with the parcel cover in his right hand only to see an annoyed Sarah sitting on the chair near the table. He keeps the parcel on the table and asks what happened ? She starts unpacking the parcel and asks when did you order ? You was with me in the bedroom, romancing. He too helps her and says when we were coming. She asks why didn't you tell me, you just said that we will order, that too just now in the kitchen. They both sit down. He says actually, my plan was to dine out with you at my favourite restaurant and celebrate our love confession, but you said you wanted to come with me here, so I brought you here. She says but we could have gone there first and then return here. Yaa, we could have but the distance is too long. It's near from your place than mine. I ordered it there so that by the time we reach here it will also reach and we can have hot and spicy. Holding her hand, Sarah I am sorry, if you felt cornered. She says Abel, it's okay, I just wanted to know when you ordered it, that's it. If you think I felt I am cornered then you are wrong. Now, let's have the food I am hungry. He nods and fills her plate and then fills his. They both feed each other happily. She asks by the way, Abel what were you doing at the theatre. You said you won't come. He says yes, I actually wanted to accompany you for the movie. But, I couldn't. I decided that want to surprise you, by picking you up. So, I finished the meeting and reached there. She smiles and says thank you.