Chapter 14

Abel goes near hear and asks what happened to you, Sarah ? Is everything alright ? She doesn't answer him. He asks Charles came here ? Did he tried to do something with you ? Answer me, damn it ? She asks should I answer you ? Don't you dare talk with me, leave now ! He asks what happened ? tell me Sarah. She says, I won't tell you anything, I don't know anything, just leave me alone or else I will kill myself. And this time I won't let you save me. If you want me to be alive, then walk away from my life, my home. Enough is enough, please and she breaks down, crying. He says fine but atleast tell me what's my mistake, what I did I do ? Please come with me in, tell me my mistake and push me away from your home, your life, I will walk away happily if you do so. And he goes near her and makes her stand by catching her shoulders to take her in side the house. She jerks his hands away and says don't .. .... ........., don't you dare touch me, stay away. He uppers his both hands surrendering to her words says okay, okay I won't touch you, you yourself walk inside. After walking inside the house, he asks what happened ? Say it clearly, what ever you saw or heard ? She says even you are a cheater, you cheated me, you played well with my emotions and feelings, with out letting me know who you are, you played well. How could you do this to me. Even you are a play boy right ! Don't lie to me. Who send you here ? You are mingled with Charles right ! He says what ? Charles ? She says yes, Don't lie, That saving from the accident, then paying medical bills, that so - called advice, that care and that concern, that was all a drama, haina. All was fake answer me in yes or no. He interrupts her saying Sarah, listen to,..... I asked you to answer me in a simple yes or no. I don't want to hear other than that. He says No, I don't even know Charles. She lashes out of her frustration on him saying Oh really ! You look so innocent, but you are not. I started trusting you blindly thinking you are the best person on this whole world. You are lying again. That's what I see, how come so suddenly my past enter my life to control all over again. You knew that I went to mall, so you sent him and acted as suddenly you had a meeting, that too at the same coffee shop where I visited. How can it be a coincidence, you tell me. How much low can you people fall ? For what you did this ? For money ? Or any time pass kind ? Or you love to torture me ? What, what's the proper reason. He just stares at her. Thank God, by the time I got to know you, your reality. I myself saw you with him meeting in the park, chatting with him happily, hugging him tightly, right, okay tell me weren't you present in the park ? He nods and says Yes, Sarah. I was present there. Enough, you your self committed the truth, now leave me alone. You can walk out of my life. He yells at her, stop, finished with your lecture or there is something left over, huh ? You aren't even giving me a chance to clear my image, to prove my self innocent. Chance ? How could I give you a chance, when I myself saw you, fine, tell me what you want to ? Clear your image, prove your self. I don't want to be in your bad books, that I didn't give you a chance and all of that, nonsense. He then calms him self and politely says see, I meet Charles in the park, he isn't the same Charles you know, he is a different person. His full name is Charles Alberto, I asked him his name. I went to the park for a business meeting with the head of Alberto company. That Charles is the head of Alberto company. Alright. By the way, what were you doing there ? You were having doubt on me so you were spying on me, weren't you ? She says no, I wasn't spying on you, I came there to give you a surprise, but to my bad fate I myself received shock reaching there. He says Sarah, trust me I don't know him, I swear on you, he says holding his chin, I meet him today, that to by chance. You may be hallucinating him. Try to recall once. She says no, he is the same Charles whom I was talking about, Abel..........