Chapter 9

It's morning
Sarah wake ups early in the morning and lazily throws her arms side by side while smiling and seeing the bright shining sun through the window. She walks in the washroom for freshening her self up.

Abel wakes up and sits on the bed, still yawning. Then looks at the phone screen, to see the time. He thinks about his lady love, whether she is still sleeping or awake doing some work ? Whether he should call her or Not ? Sitting, in a dilemma !!

She walks in to the kitchen, wearing a  sleeveless blood red plain frock made of satin cloth of above knee - length with a pair of sparkled sandals, and keeps a glass milk bottle from a refrigerator and a colourful loops box from the cupboard, on the dining table. She unpacks the box dropping the loops in the bowl and adds milk on it. She haves it with the help of a spoon and leaves the locked house hurriedly along with a long chained clutch purse on her right shoulder. She hires a taxi.

He finally decides not to disturb her by calling and walks straight in the bathroom after removing his clothes from the cupboard.

Soon she reaches out the mall and starts shopping. While entering She visits some cloth centres, some accessory shops and roams here and there, but doesn't find any thing interesting. She gets thinking about what to buy and what not to..... For Abel. As she doesn't even know his likes and dislikes or any particular thing, which he want or wish to have.....
She then decides to call him and ask, and removes her phone to ring him up. She then thinks that's a very bad idea of calling him and asking him, and drops the phone in her bag again.
Naaaaaaahhhhhh !!!!!
I won't ask him, I will surprise him with the sudden change in me.

While Abel dressed in light blue plain shirt along with the brown pant and blazer, thinks to checks out Sarah once, then shrug off his thoughts thinking that Sarah is right, he always interfere in her life. He then drives off to office, his office, as he the head of that office.
|"Hemsworth group of Industries"|~  the office of his father's.

As she is busy in her deep thoughts, she suddenly sees something in front of her, which makes her stunned and speechless. She sees a person standing there with a devilish smile on his face. He is the same person with the black ' devil's ' mark hat on his head. She gets shocked seeing him and says No this can't happen, I think I am hallucinating him again and closes her eyes tightly and then opens to see him coming near her. She tries to run but looks like her legs are jammed, they are sticked to that point only. Her legs were not supporting her. He comes near her and drags her to one of the trial room and locks it from inside. She asks him what is he doing ? And is about to shout but he covers her mouth with his gloved hands, from preventing her to shout and asks her to shut up, otherwise she very well knows him, what what he can do, right !! She asks what do you want ? Why won't you leave me alone, please and crys a lot sitting in front of him near his legs. She says I beg you, please live me alone, please. He bends down and makes her stand, touching her face with bad thoughts and says No, my dear please get up I,.... She tries to remove his hands away, but in vain. He says this is what I wanted to see and he laughs loud evily. She confusingly looks at him.

This, ......  This is what I wanted to see, this pain, this tears, this helplessness in your eyes, on your face. I want to see you in pain, in grief, in trouble as you never came to me when I needed you. Anyways, I came here to say one thing, I can't see you happy, but you are happy. I am warning you, I will finish the reason, which makes you happy. Though I don't know the reason, I will very soon find it. My eyes are always on you. She nods in negative. He says I will finish that reason better you stay how you were, I will suggest you something, why ? Why don't you kill yourself, huh! Kill  other wise and he removes knife from his pocket and points towards her I will kill you.

She recalls Abel's words and asks him to stop. He is about to open the locked door, she says no, you won't do anything like that. It's my life, you were my past, which was very bad. But my present, it's beautiful, it..... It makes me happy. You please exit from my life, please. You don't interfere in my life. Go please go. He stares her and says what ? You are ordering me. I think you really forgot what I can do, let me remind you. He snatches her hand and keeps her knife on her palm. She says No. He scratches it and smiles and looks on the ground where her blood drops are fallen. Okay bye. Now don't forget and waves his hands to her and walks out.