Chapter 16

Sarah coughs holding her neck and Abel offers her water. She takes it and drinks it. After drinking water, she continues.......

Flashback :

Later when I woke up I saw myself on the hospital bed. The nurse was adjusting the glucose bottle. I asked her what am I doing here ? I was on the railway station, right. She says yes ma'am. Then how come I am here ? She says one guy saved you and brought you here. You were unconscious. But bills, I don't have even money. The hospital room looked neat and clean. It was quite large. I am sure it's quite expensive, I said looking at the roofs and the surroundings. She asked me not to worry about it now, you are not well, I mean weak. The guy has already paid the bill. I asked her how could I not take tension, I don't have money to pay the bill, wait .....What the guy has paid the bill. Who is he ? Is he still here or he left. If he is here, can I meet him ? Please call him once, I want to meet him. You please allow the guy so that I can meet him. She says fine, only if he is available. She walks out and sends him in. The guy comes in saying you called me. She says yes, thank you so much. I didn't have money to pay but you helped me. Thank you so much. He says I am not the one who saved you, it was my friend who saved you. He is not available right now. He paid the bill. She says okay, you please convey my message to him. And please do me a favour. He says sure, ya! I will convey. By the way, what I have to do for you ? "Please get me discharge from this hospital, please now ",she requests him. He agrees on one condition only if she is alright. She says yes! Please. He says sure, I'll complete the formalities. She says fine. He goes.

After some time, they both sit in the car. He asks her where to drop ? She says I'm new here, I need to find out a place to live here. He says come with me as of now, we will find a place for you tomorrow, alright ? She disagrees saying No, I'm sorry but I can't trust you as I have a very bad past. I'm really sorry for that. You, please try to understand the situation. He agrees to her and says wait a minute. He gets out of the car, calls his friend, I guess explains him the situation and asks him some place for her to live. He thanks his friend and ends the call. He comes inside the car and says One NGO is there for women, they will arrange place for you. Come I will drop you there. I agreed to him. He dropped me there. The women welcomed me and says phone call came to arrange a place for you. I was stunned to hear that a stranger is helping me so much. I was so thankful to him. His friend left. The women showed me the house. It was very well furnished. I thanked them and asked to help me with the job. They said they would contact me when it is available. They asked me for the documents, I told them the whole story. They said okay and left. The next day I went to the NGO for the job. They gave me a offer to work in a coffee shop and I agreed. I didn't want to think of the past anymore. That day I enjoyed my day with my freedom, my new normal life. But I was so wrong. Next day was the most awaited day in my life. My first day at job was wonderful. I woke up early in the morning and got dressed in a black satin frock. I took my purse and put my phone in it and walk away. I reached my destination and read the board outside ~ The Coffee Day. I walked in the shop with enthusiasm. I enjoyed working there wearing a red dress and black apron on it . For the first time I saw Charles there. He used to come there for the business meetings with different clients and investors. I used to serve him there.

End of Flashback.

Abel asked You met him at a coffee shop ? She nods. Okay you rest for some time I will be back in a few time. He said and help her laid down. She asks him where is he going ? He says I will tell you once I return. Now close your eyes and rest. She nods making a sound, hmmmm !!