Chapter 12

Sarah asks what is it ? What do you wanna say ? Is it important ? Why are you quiet ? Tell me Abel, please you are scaring me. He says Ssssssssshhhhhh........ How much tension you take ? Relax baba !!! She says then answer me, if you stand still with out uttering a word, how can I relax ? You tell me. He says if you keep on talking how can I answer you ? Anyway, I wanted to say you something ? Not say........, In fact ask you some thing. She asks what ? I,...... Actually I want you to come to my home and stay with me there. I don't want you to spend your precious time here. It will be a good change for you. The surroundings, the environment will be different. Trust me, it will be helpful for you. You can relax there. You can do whatever you want. She says but Abel, how can I............ ? See Sarah, don't take any rash decision thinking about what the society think ? Or I am a boy ? One girl and one boy together in a home ? That too without marriage ? All this is rubbish. So just don't take any wrong decision, it's about your health, alright. Take your own time. He looks around the roof saying This place has many bad memories and all of that belongs to you. These bad memories can be wiped off, but it needs time, patience and moreover LOVE. So all I want you to do, as per now is think properly of what you want to do ? What do you want for your self ? Do you want it to be the best or worst ? What do you want your future to be ? Whether you wanna destroy it by letting your past overcome you or you want your life to be filled with some one's love ? Are you understanding what I am trying to say ? She nods. What ever the situation is, just don't fell weak, don't let others control your life, hmmm and he caresses her face with his fingers. So just think about it and let me know.

She says fine, I will. So how much time do you need ? He asks. She replies till tomorrow evening I will let you know, what ever my answer is. What if my I answer is no ? He says tomorrow evening ? Enough for you ? Are you sure, just don't think about the society or over think this topic. Don't force your mind. Just see the advantages and disadvantages of both the houses, then decide, alright. By the way, good question !! If your answer is no then also I will come here to trouble you, interfere you and it will be the best if I come and stay here with you, what say ? But I will not let live you alone in solitude, in pain. She feels happy listening to his words, but still doesn't show her feelings to him. He too some where in his heart feels that she won't say no, he smiles.

She asks you came here so early only to invite me to your home ? He stares at her and nods. She says can't these talks happen on phone ? It can, right. He says sorry to tell you but I don't have your phone number. She hits her head with right hand for her foolishness. She then loudly screams Aaaaaooooooocccchhhhh !!!!
He catches her hand and says what do you always do yaar, be careful. Show me. Is it hurting a lot ? She nods in negative. He then slightly brushes his lips on her wounded - right hand. Now okay ? She smiles and nods positively.

Charles asks his men to find out about Sarah and the reason for her happiness. They say we got no information till now. You fools ! Find out, do whatever you want, I want the information by hook or by crook. I don't care, if I don't get information then you all have to face the death. Now choice is yours, you people decide what you guys want, get ready to die or go and get information about her and the ones who are connected to her, for me. He signs all of them to leave, then stops them abruptly and says 24 hours, you people have 24 hours time to live your life. Now leave !!