Chapter 15

Sarah starts panicking so Abel makes her sit on the sofa, seeing her condition. Sarah says Abel, he is a fraudster please don't believe him, I wasn't hallucinating, trust me he is the one who troubled me a lot. Can forget the world, I can forget myself but I can't forget him, he is such a cheat. He is a Casanova. He .......... And she stops in between, thinking whether to share or not. He asks share your past with me, how would I know how to behave with him, when you only don't share with me, oh I got to know the real reason for your silence. She stares at him. You don't trust me, right, do you ? Anyway, it's okay if the company bares losses or its get stuck in any scandal. Why do you care, as it isn't yours ? I can trust anyone, what can I do when others only don't trust me, especially you ? It's okay. She says fine I will share, but don't utter these type of mean words. He says it's okay, I am sorry, just ............ Share it, come on. She stays silent for some time.

She breathes heavily first then starts digging her past. This is the story of me..................

Flashback :

I was born to a small family, where my parents, Gabriel Windsor and Amelia Windsor stayed with my three year elder brother Harry Windsor. Then two years later my younger sister Alice Windsor was born, I used play with her. Everything was going well. All were going to school together. In every parent - teacher meet, mom dad used to come. In front of me the teacher said everything good about me she used to praise me a lot, then she used to send me in the play area and kept me engaged in playing. After the meeting, once we were back at home my parents used to scold me a lot, god knows what she (teacher) used to say to them. Every year from when I was of 4 to 8 years, I used to hear that my elder brother and younger sister are more sharp than me, I am not intelligent and all that, the taunts were same, nothing changed except the things became worst from bad. When I was of 8 years, they decided to abandon me and gave away to Mary aunty. My mom and she used to work together, then they became best friends. Later when I was born, she was our neighbour till then when I was given away. She was black, tall and a heavy personality person. She was married but didn't have children and her husband died later, due to some health issues. After taking me, she shifted me and her self to an isolated place. She kept me in a closed shed and lock it from outside so that I don't go anywhere. Away from the family, I used to cry a lot. I requested her to take me to my family, please, but she didn't took me neither she let me go. She used to beat me, torture me, keep me hungry for many days, no schooling, keeps yelling on me for no reason. She only used to teach me some times. That is why I have the basic knowledge. This all continued till I was 18 years old. She became old by the time. I just couldn't handle it anymore. 10 years, it wasn't a joke. I thought of going back to my parents, then decided against it thinking if they send me back again to her. I couldn't afford it. My whole childhood got ruined because of them, mary aunty was equally responsible for it. One day I stole some money from her purse and ran away from there, when she was sleeping at night. I got out my self an auto rickshaw. But that man wasn't good, he wanted to rape me. I somehow managed myself leaving the place by  reaching the near by railway station. There I spent 3 - 4 days, a tea shall vendor helped me surviving by providing tea and biscuits for free. He many times offered me to stay with him in his tent, as even he used to stay there. I didn't agreed at first, as I didn't wanted to take a chance. Then on fifth day, I finally agreed. At midnight, I was in deep sleep, he tried to get close to me when I suddenly got up and pushed him. I tried to run but his companions who stood out side, caught me and used me as slave on the tea stall. He snatched money from me. They wouldn't even let me go to use the washroom, alone, they used to follow me. After 20 days of that incident, I made a plan to escape from there. I asked them to leave me as I need to use the washroom, they wasn't agreeing, but gave in when I threatened them showing a lady constable standing there. One of them followed me and stopped at a distance. It was some festival that day, the railway station was fully crowded. I used that opportunity and changed my route and ran away in between the crowd. But still he saw me running and started chasing me. I grabbed a black shawl from a empty seat, to hide my self so that he can't identify me. There  I was about to jump on the railway track but some one grabbed me by catching my hand from near the elbow. We had a deep eye lock but I couldn't see his face clearly due to dizziness and the time I opened my eyes only to see myself on the hospital bed.

End of Flashback.

She sees at Abel and says from there the destiny decided to play a more cruel game with me. Abel silently stares at her.