Chapter 21

Sarah gets up when she hears her phone ringing. She gets up and sees Abel is missing from the room. She then sees her mobile screen flashing a private number. She answers and says....

Sarah - hello
Other person - hello !
Sarah - may I know who's speaking ?
Other person - didn't recall me ? Do I need to tell my name.
Sarah - Charles ?
Charles - still remember me, unable to forget, right. Me too.
Sarah - what do you want ? Come to the main point ?
Charles - Hmmm, smart as always.
Sarah - .. ... ....
Charles - anyways, I want to meet you
Sarah - not possible, I won't, especially after that hotel room incident
Charles - so you won't meet me ?
Sarah - no, never ever. Is anything else left over to talk ? Or shall I disconnect ?
Charles - I know you are staying some where else, but not in your home. You might say that I just visited your place and guessed. Then I will say you went to a movie too. There, goons were teasing you. And one guy helped you, am I right ? Babes.
Sarah gets shocked.
Sarah - h... Ho....How do you know ?
Charles - and you are married too, if I am not wrong, don't you remember what I said you in the mall. Recall it. Okay, let me remind you, I said I am keeping an eye on you for 24 × 7 hours. Be careful. Do you still don't want to meet me. It's okay.
Sarah - okay, I am ready to meet you.
Charles - you can disconnect the call.
Sarah - please, I want to meet you, please Charles.
He smile.
Charles - okay, Sarah I am ready to meet you, only because you are insisting so much.
Sarah - address ?
Charles - I will message you, you will come alone and no more plans, trust me Sarah, if at all I get to know, then....
Sarah - no, no.... No one will accompany me. I will come alone, I promise.
Charles - I will be waiting for you. Bye.
Sarah - okay, Charles.

And she disconnects the call. Suddenly she sees Abel standing near the door.

Charles smirks and says it's time for a payback, Sarah.

She gets shocked  thinking if Abel got to know about Charles or she fears if Charles do any thing to Abel, no... No. I need to do some thing.
Abel comes near her with break fast and snaps his fingers near her face. He says surprise, break fast in bed and asks her to taste it. She have a bite on his insistence and thinks about the threat call. He leans on the bed and asks how's it ?  And sees her lost. He asks what happened ? The taste is not good. She says it's nice, actually I wasn't expecting this kind of surprise. I am really surprised. And she let out a fake smile. If it's really so good then I want my prize. And he pulls her close to kiss her on her lips. But she pulls her self up and goes saying not now, need to go somewhere, leaving a confused Abel behind. He asks her where are you going ? To meet my childhood friend, she says. Why didn't you tell me ? From where she came between us ? He asks. Oh come on, Abel, you know she didn't come between us. I know you are sad that I will not be with you. I am sorry for that. He smiled saying it's okay, don't be sorry because I was just pulling your leg. She says fine, now let me go. They both get ready and he says he will drop her, she says no need I booked a  taxi. You go now you are getting late for the meeting. Abel leaves, while Sarah wears a scarf, a pair of goggles, a jacket and gloves to hide her identity and leaves in a taxi.

She comes to the park and sees here and there then removes her goggles, scarf, gloves and jacket. Leaves it on a park bench and sits in a white BMW car not before seeing here and there. Abel sees her and follows her thinking what is she doing here, she said is going to meet her childhood friend. Why is she lying.

Charles monitors her going inside and says
        Welcome to the hell,
                  Sarah !!!

It's evening already,
Sarah reaches near the cold storage and leaves her bag outside on the watchman's chair.
She firsts peeps in, on both sides and walks inside it. Abel too reaches there and follows her inside the cold storage. He sees her bag left over outside. She calls out Charles.