Chapter 13

I will be waiting for you, Sarah !!  Uttering those words, Abel drifts off to sleep.

The next morning Abel was in the garden. He was jogging wearing a black hoody T - Shirt with a black track pant and a pair of black sport shoes. And a black coloured metal water bottle attached to the hook of his track pant near the left leg on the side. He then removes the head phones and puts around the collar bone, goes towards the nearby bench to have water. He opens the cap of the bottle and starts drinking it. There comes a  handsome man with the devil's cap on his head. Yes he is Charles, but he is unknown to Abel. Abel says you ? Are you the same person I am looking for ? He replies maybe. Have a seat, saying so he moves to the other corner of the bench. Charles sat down looking here and there. He asks you are searching for whom ? Maybe I can help you.  He says I am a business man, the head of Alberto Company and came here to a business meeting to meet the head of Hemsworth industries. Oh really, I am Abel the head of Hemsworth industries, he says proudly. Charles laughs loudly and forwards his hand, in order for a hand shake. Abel happily reciprocates and they both have a hand shake and a hug too. Suddenly Sarah comes there and gets shocked to see Abel and Charles hugging each other. She feels like that her whole world is upside down. Her happy, smiling face was gone now. Only tears were visible on her dull yet pretty face. She turns and goes. While she was going, Abel notices her. He was about to go and stop her, but didn't as they were discussing business related things. After the meeting was over and finally their chat ended, Charles was about to go when suddenly Abel asks excuse me Mr., What is your name ? And tell me your phone number so that I can contact you for the next meeting. My phone number is 6334 7708. And your name, asks Abel while typing his number on the phone. He says Charles. Abel gets shocked and stares at him angrily for some time, then asks Charles ? He says yes Charles Alberto !! Why ? Abel then calm replies oh ! I am sorry your name or shall I say reminded me of a bastard who troubles me a lot, day and night. Charles asks really ? who's he ? Are you talking about me ? Abel eyes him and laughs saying bad joke. Charles too smile and drives off in his car. Abel looks at the watch and says oh my god, it's quarter to 5, I need to hurry up.

Asusual in evening
Abel visits Sarah's to know what her answer. But to his surprise, the door was locked. He thinks where would she go ? She wouldn't have gone to my house to surprise me, because I am coming from there only. I went to freshen up myself after a very long tiring meeting with Charles. Where could she go ? The places she visited till now is my home, park, the coffee shop and her house. She is not at my place, not even at the park as I saw her going from there neither in home. The left over place is coffee shop, did she go there or not ? Wait let me call her then I will get to know her whereabouts. He calls her up immediately and listens the phone is ringing near the house only. He walks towards the gate but doesn't find her, he then peeps in to her house through the closed glass window, but in vain. He is about to go but abruptly stops when he hears someone's weeping sound from the backyard. He gets shocked seeing Sarah there.