Chapter 10

She sees at her bleeding hand and walks out of the trial room and the mall hurriedly. She walks out lostly and enters a coffee shop. She sits there.

Abel leaves his office, sits in side his car and as decided before, he leaves for the coffee shop.

Some hours before :
Abel is in his office. Suddenly there's a knock on his cabin's door. He says come in. His personal assistant, dressed in formal attire of height 5 feet, of fair colour and sharp features comes in. He says Yes and addresses her as Iva. She says sir, I came to say that the head of Alberto Companies and Co. Wanted to have a meeting with him. He asks wanted ? Means now he doesn't want to ? She says Yes sir, he doesn't want to have now. He asks the reason to which she replies the reason is unknown sir but he called suddenly and said he doesn't wanna have meeting now with you. He says alright, message me his phone number. She says yes sir and leaves his cabin. His phone beeps and he checks the phone to see the message of his personal assistant. He dials the received number, he speaks to the head of the Alberto Companies and asks him to meet him once to which he agrees. Abel happily says see you soon at the office. He says No, not office let's meet at the coffee shop in 2 hours. Abel says sure and disconnects the call.

Back to present.
He arrives at the coffee shop and sees a similar figure in front of him. Her back faces him. Yes, he arrives at the same coffee shop where Sarah is present. The waiter calls her, but she doesn't listen. He sends the waiter and sees her lost, moves towards her and taps her shoulder. She frightening looks at him and is shocked. He asks what happened ? She says you ? You how come you are here ? He says I came here for work but how come you are here ? What happened to you ? You look scared, are you alright ? She says nothing, I came here to have coffee and looks at her wounded hand again and again. He notices and says That's good, we can have coffee together. She tries to cover her hand in between her red frock and her clutch purse. He asks what happened ? She says nothing and thanks her self in mind for wearing the red frock unexpectedly. He asks what will she have ? To which she tensedly replies anything. He understood that something is wrong, but still doesn't asks her as she won't tell her. He himself has to find it. He then calls the waiter and orders the coffee for both of them. Soon, the waiter places their order on the table. Abel asks Sarah to have the coffee first. She hesitantly agrees and lifts the cup with left hand. He recalls that she picks up everything with her right hand as she's a right hander and makes a plan to make her reveal the truth to him. He bends down to look at her hand and acts like he is tying the shoe lace, but his efforts are vain as she moves hand to her back, in order to avoid him from seeing. He shifts beside her and tries to catches her right hand but she asks him what is he doing ? And goes out of the coffee shop jerking his hands. He asks her to listen but she doesn't. She travels to her home in a taxi and he follows her in his car. She pays for the taxi and walks in her house and he too follows her. She is about to lock the door, he walks in pushing the door, she runs towards her room and locks the door. He runs and bangs the door asking her to open. She sits towards the bottom of the door crying, thinking her past is very bad and will haunt her and to the people who is related to her. She can't let her past harm anyone. She can't let her past to hurt her LOVE, to her Abel. She can't, she just can't. She keeps crying and crying and crying. He asks her to open the door, he is sorry for hurting her but he had to do it. Please open the door. She cries and asks him to go. He then says okay I will, but for once open the door, talk to me once, okay atleast open the door for me, n.... no......not for me, atleast open the door once for the sake of the one you love or you loved once, please. She stops crying and opens the door silently and walks towards the bed and sits on it. He is about to knock the door, sees the door open and walks in towards her. He sits on the bed and holds her wounded hand and asks her who did this ? She stares at him ..............