Chapter 6

He hits the door again and again. But no one opens it. He gets worried thinking if anything wrong happened to her, keeping his hands on his waist and sees here and there for breaking the door, then, ruffling his hair with both of his hands in tension. Suddenly he sees the window open and run towards it only to see the pack of medicines fallen near his shoes, the same pack which he gave it to her. He sees through the window in side the house, then decides to walk in directly. He climbes the window and jumps in and keeps the ice cream pack and medicine pack on the dining table. He gets shocked seeing the view in front of him. All the house is a mess, furniture fallen, including dining table chairs and broken plants and clay pots with soil spilled here and there and all over on the ground in the house. The lamps are in slant position thinking whether to fall or not, broken small pieces of glass probably of photo frames, corner tables and center table are up side down, sofa cushions lying on the floor. He walks around her room in search of her, and sees the dressing table mirror broken in to pieces and the chair is fallen, the rug folded or say crushed unevenly, pillows on the ground, wardrobes open, clothes on the bed, the bathroom door open. He calls out to her entering the kitchen, but doesn't find anything else than the fallen utensils and some are broken to pieces specially tea cups and glasses, cupboards wide open. He searches her every where in the house but doesn't finds her, every small place possible. He yells her name very loudly yet worriedly for a few times.

Saaaraaaaaaah..........
.
.
.
.
.
Saaaaaaraaaaah .............
.
.
.
.
.
Saaaaaaaaaraaaaaaah.............

But don't get a response from her. Suddenly he recalls the terrace and a pole type figure near the edge and says to himself, oh  NO !!!  This can't happen. He runs quickly on the terrace only to find her wearing dark blue frock of knee length with black shawl, trying to jump down the building. She is about to jump off the building but he pulls her towards him and they roll on and both fell down on the terrace in each other's arms with her landing on top of him and her hands on his shoulder. She looks at him with her moist eyes and he looks at her with his full of anger and fierce eyes. They have a deep sensitive but passionate eye lock.

He suddenly pushes her with a jerk and they both stand up. She gets stunned by sudden change in his behaviour. He asks her what were you trying to do, hmmm ? Give me an answer, damn it !!! I am asking you something. She stands there still. He shouts on her angrily, I am so stupid, right, it might be very easy for you to play with any one's feelings. It was your plan right !!! She asks what ? Plan !! Okay so you tell me What's my so - called plan ? He says your plan was to act sweetly with me, as I wasn't listening to you because you kept telling me not to interfere in your life, but I didn't listen to you. So you thought of this, right. That yes for a car drive, that sweetly conversing in the car, that thank you for your sleep, that thank you for advice, was a drama, wasn't it was ? She nods in negative. Okay so you tell me what were you doing standing there. She simply keeps her eyes stick on the ground. Weren't you trying to jump off the building ?  What happened ?  No answer. See you don't have any answers. He waits for her to speak, but she doesn't. Fine so you don't have any answers. Your thank you meant this. I already told you many times not to play with your life, but you didn't listen to me. U might have get tired, trying many times as I come and save you. You know what, even I am also tired telling you these many times. He takes her hand in his, she asks him what is he doing ? But he drags her to the same place where she was  before, saying come let's settle it once for all, you like to die right, I will make it easy for you, so I will kill you in such a way, where there's no hope and chance of living at all. She gets shocked hearing those words from him and asks him to leave her hand. He takes her to edge of the terrace and pushes her off the roof ............