chapter 23

Somewhere :
Sarah is held captive. Sarah is unconscious.

Abel searches for her every where, his house, the park, the mall, the coffee shop, her house and the backyard. But doesn't find her. He thinks where must she have gone and gets worried.

Sarah regains consciousness and see her self tied up, her hands in front and legs and her mouth. She struggles to free her self. Suddenly the door gets open and a person enters. He is standing in the dark. His face is not revealed due to the darkness. She stays still. The person then leaves.

Abel waits for the police to arrive. He thinks where to find her. I have searched for her every possible place.

She struggles and the chair behind her falls down. The goons come and shout on her, asking her to keep quiet. The other goon says, don't shout on her. If the boss will come to know they all will not get money. Hearing him all others leave. She calls the goon by making noises. Hmmm, hmmm, hmmm. She asks him remove the cloth from her mouth by actions. He comes near her and removes the cloth asks her what ? She says w....wa.....water. But her tone is inaudible to him. He asks what ? What do you want ? She says water. He says okay, I will bring. Wait. She nods. He leaves to bring water for her. After he left, Sarah starts untying the knot of the ropes tied on her hand with her teeth. The goon arrives.

The police arrives and Abel removes all his frustration on them by asking What's more important than finding Sarah? You are late, if anything happens to Sarah then see, I will not spare anyone of you. Got it? They stand still. He again scolds them saying now why are you standing still. How many times do I need to tell you? Move ahead. Go and find Sarah. Start with your process fast and where is your Inspector? Inspector comes and sees Abel scolding his officers. He stops him and asks him to calm down. He asks him to give Sarah's picture, so that they can start finding. Abel gives him Sarah's pic and asks him to start his work and find Sarah as fast as possible. Inspector assures him saying that they will find Sarah and bring her safely back to him.

Here, Sarah is about to get out but hides behind the empty boxes, hearing foot steps. The goon arrives and sees her missing and gets angry and frightened at the same time. He starts searching for her.

The police gathers all the information and collect the evidences. They send the vase in forensic lab for testing. Clicks the pictures of the house surroundings, open suitcase, clothes lying on the ground, blood drops and footprints of wet muddy shoes. The constables asks the neighbours about Sarah and the people arrived here. They share the information of Sarah's weird behaviour. So the constables inform to the commissioner about it and requests him to question Abel, as they are afraid of his behaviour.

There Abel reminisces about Sarah.

Flashback

Sarah wakes up and sees her self in Abel's arms. She ruffles his hair with her hand and smiles seeing him in deep sleep. Being naughty she moves a bit closer to him and is about to kiss him on his lips, he wakes up and sees her. She gets shy and moves a little back. Then asks what were you trying to do, huh ? And raises one of his eyebrow with the devilish smile curved on his lips and pulls her closer by waist. She looks here and there uttering, nothing...... I . I what, want to kiss me. You can and moves his face in front her. She pushes him slightly back using her arm and says not now, That's all okay but think of how to get out from here first.. Suddenly the guard comes to open the door, hearing his foot steps they both get up and hide. As guard enters in to check the surroundings in the cold storage room, he holds her hands tightly and asks her ready ? She nods and they run outside without making noise. They both visit his car and leave. After a few minutes, they reach Abel's home and the car stops. They smile seeing each other indicating their plan was successful, reaching safely at home.

End of Flashback.