Chapter 25

Sarah wake ups suddenly and sees herself encircled in between the goons. She gets shocked and thinks how to escape from them. From the corner of her eye, she searches her surroundings to locate something and sees a thick wooden stick lying, just a few steps away. She thinks to divert their attention by speaking unnecessarily and asks them to stay away from her, if they come near her then,...... Then what ? What will you do ? Will you hide again behind the boxes ? Or sleep peacefully ? Tell us and they laugh loudly, giving a hi - fi to each other. She thinks plan worked and bends to get the stick. She holds it to scare them, asks them to get back and runs away. The goons follow her. Suddenly a man comes inside and holds her hair tightly. She screams loudly ~ AAAaaaaaaaahhhh !!! And tries to get rid of his hands from her hair. The man turns out to be Charles. He asks what happened, babes. Where are you going ? Huh ? And what's the hurry ? Come with me, come, come, come, come. And he takes her inside the factory back, while she yells at him asking him to leave her.

Abel gives the phone number of Charles to the commissioner and also informs him that Charles has two companies, the one in which Sarah worked and the other is the Alberto company, which he proposed in front of me for business. The commissioner says okay, we will investigate over there and let you know. By the way, what's the name of the company in which Sarah worked ? I don't know sir, Sarah never mentioned about it, answered Abel truly. It's okay, he said. Abel comes out of the police station and sees traffic over the road and waits for it to be cleared.

Charles observes captivated Sarah and smiles. You are that pretty now as well, even after a long time, from the first time I saw you, till date,till today, till now, he says. He comes near Sarah , goes close to her and obsessively says How can you be so beautiful Sarah? Speak up. She yells on him, while she struggle to free her self, asking him to leave her, why did he held her here ? Huh ? Leave me. He says on one condition, accept me. I love you Sarah, why don't you understand ? If you don't know then let me tell you, I did many things to reach you out. Firstly, tracing your mobile number and then taking the address from the Women's NGO people, Then I called you at the cold storage to speak with you but your boyfriend accompanied with you there. Cold storage, aah ! Shall I share my little secret with you from there ? She stares at him. Fine, I will. That day I didn't know you have a boyfriend, I just guessed it to scare you because the past day you went to watch a movie where my gang is always present, you know 24 × 7, to get preys for me, so that I can hunt  their bodies. So they informed me about your presence. That's it. He smiles and winks. She gets shocked hearing his confession but tries to stay normal. Okay I will give you a chance and he unties the rope on her hands. She courageously speak ups Love !! Making an shocking expression. Love is not what you do, love is something Abel does. It's a totally different feeling when I with him, I feel for him. Okay you gave me a chance even i want give you one, you said you love me, let's test. In love, people always smile heartly. Did I smile when I was with you from heart ? No, it was just a fake one, I always cried. Did you do something for me that makes me happy ? No, you only give orders by blackmailing. Did you give me equal right to decide ? No, you always want to dominate. Do you have patience ? No. The people whom you love, you can't see them in pain ? But in our case, it was you, the one who made me suffered and hurt me. Again no. Did you wait for me to be comfortable with you ? A big No. Did you wait for me to accept our proximity ? No, you always wanted only sexual attention between us, every time. These all answers is the proof that you are greedy for girls, not girls their bodies. You don't love me, it's just lust for you nothing else, she says recalling her past. Whereas Abel, she says dreamily, how do I tell you about him. He is a gem, truly. I always smile abandoning all the worries. He always try to cheer me up, when I am upset because of my past, she says taunting him. He always asks my opinion first then shares his. At last, he does what I want. He patiently waits for me, when I behave odd with him, without knowing the actual reason. Where he isn't at fault, at all. He can't see me in pain and always made me comfortable. Last but not the least, he respects my decision, especially when it's about getting physical. All this is love. It's just beyond the words for me to explain. Don't why I am even comparing a gem with a jerk like you. And you are speaking about love. It was never love, it was and it is only lust for me from you, right Charles. You just don't deserve any girl in your life. You just deserve their slaps on your face, that too tight and hard ones. We girls are not preys but people like you are really hunters. How shameless you are that you even confessing it in front of me. You are DEVIL. You are really a devil, who is selfish, mean, greedy and cheap. And can do anything, fall to such a low level to get what he determines and desires. Charles gets angry and slaps her on her right cheek such that blood starts oozing from the corner of her mouth. She catches him by collar and asks how dare you touch me with your dirty hands ? Huh ? How dare you ? He holds her hairs tightly in a grip and says I am sorry Sarah ! And he laughs devilishly. You wanted to hear this from me, right. But I am sorry to say I am really not sorry for what I have done just now, you kept on praising him, that Abel. You made him a hero, then tell me who am I ? A Zero ? She says yes, you are zero, a big one and he is the hero, mine hero. You know what Sarah, you are right, 100 % right, I am a devil who can fall to any extent to get what he desire for, I am mean and selfish with others when it is about getting you, I am greedy because I want you. And I desire for you, your body. I will get it by hook or by crook. Now let me show you how cheap I am, he says touching her lips. While she shoves his hand down. He forcefully tries to kiss her on her lips when suddenly someone punches his face badly and pushes him such that he fell on the ground.