v

"ugh! goddamn apocalypse!" I exclaimed as I banged on the water faucet

I blamed everything on the apocalypse. no matter what it was, it was always the apocalypse's fault.

taehyung was out again, hyejin was in her room, so I was just left alone in the living room.

"omma?" hyejin yelled from her room. "what is it?" I asked as she walked into the kitchen.

"where's my picture?" she asked frantically.

"what picture-"

"the one with dad and the rest of the boys! where is it? it's not in my room like it should be and-"

"baby," I giggled as I grabbed onto her shoulders. I took the picture that she was looking for off the fridge. "it was on the couch so I put it on the fridge, I thought you would've seen it."

she exhaled as she took the picture from my fingers, holding it close to her chest, "i'm sorry..."

"it's okay," I smiled. I glanced at the picture as she looked down at it, "you know I took that picture that day?"

"did you?" she asked. I nodded, "it took forever to get the perfect shot because they were goofing around."

"they always goofed around, huh?" she grinned.

"always," I laughed lightly. "that's just how they were though."

there were three knocks at my door, I furrowed my eyebrows. no one ever knocks.

I gave hyejin a smile, kissing her head, "go back to your room. and stay there."

she nodded her head, obeying without hesitation.

I walked to the door, clenching onto my shirt as I looked at the two men standing before me.

"minseo, pleasure to see you." he bowed.

"sergeant soohyun, sergeant hanbin," I bowed. "what brings you here? has something happened to taehyung?"

"oh no, nothing like that you need to worry about," soohyun shook his hand in defense. "we just wanted to check on everything, how's hyejin?"

I smiled, "grown. crazy how time flies..."

I glanced at hanbin, he was gripping onto the large gun in his hands, looking and eyeing the space around us.

"would you like to come in?" I asked politely.

"minseo, where is hyejin right now?" hanbin asked.

"she's in her room right now, why-"

I yelped as they grabbed onto me, dragging me out of the house. soohyun placed his hand over my mouth, concealing my screams and cries.

I kicked my legs, trying my best to escape from their grip. my muffled screams were no use as I saw hanbin shut the front door quietly, leaving hyejin alone in the house.

I began to panic, I had no idea where they were taking me. hyejin was left alone, taehyung didn't even know what was happening. there was no way to warn anybody.

I opened my mouth, biting soohyun harshly, the iron seeped through my teeth. he yelled in pain, I pushed him to the side, doing my best to run back to the house and hyejin.

"hyejin-" hanbin scooped my body up with ease. he covered my mouth tightly, plugging my nose.

he was suffocating me.

my arms began to grow weak as the lack of oxygen pulsated through my head.

my vision faded in and out, and I swear, I saw jungkook standing before me before going unconscious.

________________

ima eat a pb & j sandwich rn lol

❖ ❖ ❖