xxii

"let me out of here! I need to get my daughter-"

"radio 3, has she turned?" the soldier asked.

"no," he panted. "the bite didn't look fresh. it looked like it was scabbing."

they all furrowed their eyebrows. "get her." doctor han said, the soldier immediately ran out the room.

"did you know your daughter was bitten?" doctor han asked me.

my nostrils flared as I glared at her. I wanted to get out of here. I needed to get to hyejin.

"is the girl immune? why hasn't she turned?" the man asked.

"immunity was never a thing since I've been studying the zombie virus. if that girl is immune it could be another possible cure." doctor han said.

I didn't want that. I didn't need them doing what they were doing to me to hyejin. nothing like that has ever happened to her.

"you won't touch her, not even a hair." I said through gritted teeth.

the nurses held my arms down as I tried to get up. "one of you, when they find her I need you to be on sight to take her blood." doctor han pointed.

one nurse nodded, running out of the room. doctor han grabbed onto my free arm, a needle in hand.

gunshots went off, everyone stopped at the sound. I quickly headbutt doctor han, she groaned, holding onto her nose and falling to the floor.

I swung my fist with my free arm at the nurse, he fell to the ground, knocking things over with a loud crash.

the man attempted to grab onto me, I quickly grabbed the needle doctor han had been holding and stabbed him with it.

I quickly ran out, figuring out which way to run. my heart was pounding against my chest. I ran the way I had came, but I stopped in my tracks when I saw soldiers.

my feet slid against the ground as I saw them dragging taehyung and daewon away. where was soohyun? I hoped he was with hyejin...

daewon saw me from afar, "she's with soohyun! find her quickly!"

I ran before the soldiers could see me, listening as I heard faint shouts and a few gunshots.

I need a zombie...

________________

done with finals😭i was so worried about my english final for nothing, I USED ONE OF NAMJOON'S QUOTES AS AN EXAMPLE PFFFTTTT

i'll let y'all know if i got a good grade lmao

❖ ❖ ❖