xv

"zombie mind control? are you serious-"

"I know it sounds crazy, tae, but believe me. I would've killed that zombie by now if it really tried attacking me." I sighed.

"but I don't think that's possible, mom..." hyejin muttered.

I scoffed, "guys I'm not crazy-"

"now is not the time guys," hanbin interrupted. "we're probably dealing with bounty hunters right now, we need to keep an eye out."

we began to walk more throughout the building, taking the way we came in to escape quickly.

"wait mom, do you really think you can control a zombie like that?" hyejin asked excitedly.

"well, I have a lot of zombies to practice on, don't I?" I smirked.

we reached outside, but right when we met the car, multiple gunshots went off towards us. we all collapsed to the floor, ducking behind the car.

more gunshots fired followed by celebritory yells and screams. "these sons of bitches..." soohyun mumbled under his breath.

"does everyone have enough ammo?" hanbin asked.

"yeah." me and taehyung answered.

"m-mom..." hyejin shivered.

"hey," I grabbed onto the sides of her head, looking her dead in the eye. "nothing will happen to you. we're gonna get out of here, okay?"

she nodded her head, her fingers gripped tighter around the metal rod she was still carrying.

"you're minseo aren't you?" one person yelled.

"that man on the radio didn't say you had men with you." another laughed.

"I was considered armed and dangerous, wasn't I?" I yelled back.

"well, all you gotta do is come with us and we'll take you straight to gwangju, honey."

everyone eyed me, waiting for a response.

"I can't do that, sir! I already have my team, I don't need filthy men, like yourselves, to take me where I need to be," I scoffed. "I don't know what gave you the idea that you'd be the first in line for the vacc-"

more gunshots fired, but it wasn't from them. we looked over the car to see another car full of people shooting at the men.

the people from the other car began to shoot at our car, making us duck behind the car again.

taehyung and soohyun shot a few shots, "jesus why the hell is everybody shooting at everybody?" taehyung growled.

hyejin had her ears covered, holding the rod between her knees.

I fired a couple of gunshots, ducking and reloading every couple of minutes. one gunshot fired, taehyung yelled in pain as he crashed against the ground.

"tae? are you okay?" I asked frantically.

he hissed in pain while panting, removing his hand from his cheek. a big gash laid across his cheek, blood began to drip down.

"the bullet just missed me," he hissed. "I-I'll be fine."

I clenched my jaw in anger, shooting more and hitting someone in the head.

as I began to reload my gun, I noticed zombies began to run towards the building we weren't too far from.

hanbin noticed zombies were running towards us, he pointed his gun, ready to shoot. "no! don't shoot them..."

"don't shoot them? they'll kill us-"

he stopped when he looked at me. I closed my eyes, inhaling deeply through my nose as I tried to slip into the zombies' minds, imagining that they'd run away from us.

I opened my eyes, only to see the zombies make a sharp turn away from us, right to the other groups of survivors.

"no fucking way..." hyejin mumbled.

my head whipped around the face her, she flinched, grinning as she looked at me, "sorry..."

"I wonder where she learned that from." taehyung cocked an eyebrow as he looked at me. I scoffed, rolling my eyes.

"I don't believe it." soohyun chuckled in disbelief.

"can we get the hell out of here now?" I asked.

"absolutely." hanbin was the first to jump up, hopping into the car.

the bounty hunters were shooting at the zombies too much to notice us leaving.

________________

christmas is in two weeks and I still haven't bought gifts for my family ✋🏼😃

I have also decided to stop using pinterest this week because my home page is just filled with thirsty pics of bts 💀

❖ ❖ ❖