xxv

I felt myself laying in a bed comfortably

I felt myself laying in a bed comfortably. I could hear someone humming faintly as I opened my eyes slowly.

the sheets were cotton, a soft black with a large white fluffy blanket covering my body.

the bed sunk beside me as I laid on my side. someone began placing soft kisses on my cheek, tucking my hair behind my ear.

the smell of his cologne...it wasn't taehyung, no, it was...

"you're finally awake." jungkook whispered.

I sat up quickly, he looked surprised as I looked at him in the face, cupping his cheeks. I hugged him tightly and he chuckled.

"good morning to you too." he said as he buried his face in my neck.

"I-I missed you so much..." I breathed.

he laughed, "I haven't gone anywhere, but I missed you too baby."

he planted a kiss on my lips. "w-where's hyejin? I need to find hyejin."

I stood up from the bed quickly but jungkook grabbed onto my wrist, "baby, baby. she's sleeping in her crib."

he pointed. there was hyejin, wrapped in a pink blanket, a small hat covering her head.

"she's so beautiful..." he whispered. "I've fallen in love all over again."

he kissed the side of my head, "come on, jin hyung made breakfast."

"j-jin?" I mumbled.

he nodded his head, lacing his hand with mine. "b-but what about the...zombies?"

he laughed, "I think we've been watching too many scary movies."

I trailed behind him as we walked into the kitchen. my world stopped when I saw all of the boys sitting in the kitchen.

jin and yoongi were in the kitchen making food. hoseok and jimin were dancing to the faint music playing. and taehyung and namjoon were sitting at the table.

they were all laughing, having a good time. everytime they were loud, even for a second, seokjin would slap a spatula down onto the counter and say, "the baby is sleeping!"

"ah, minseo-ah is awake!" jimin exclaimed.

he walked over to me, spinning me around in a circle to the beat of the music and laughing, "you look good for someone who just gave birth."

I couldn't believe jimin was standing in front of me. I hugged him tightly and he rubbed my back, "hello to you too."

I hugged all of them individually, as tight as I could. even yoongi. "geez, what side of the bed did you wake up on?" yoongi asked.

I laughed, if I began to cry, then they'd really be confused.

I approached taehyung, who gave me a smile. when I hugged him, it felt different. it felt different than how he always hugged me.

I felt a slight ping of pain in my chest as he messed up the top of my hair with his fingers.

I sat down at the table, swallowing down the sickness that was rising up through my chest.

"hey, is everything okay?" jungkook asked me.

"y-yeah...I'm okay." I smiled. he grabbed my hand, kissing the back of my hand.

"jungkook?" he hummed as he looked back up at me. "I love you,"

he smiled, "I love you too baby."

"but you're not here..." I mumbled.

"what?" he furrowed his eyebrows.

"you're not here," I repeated. "none of you are." as much as I hated to admit it. they weren't there.

they all looked at me confused.

the tears began to sting my eyes as jungkook continued to stare at me. "I love you so much, I love all of you so much. but you're not. here."

my ears began to ring as the kitchen had gone silent. the sound of glass breaking filled my ears.

the sound rippled through the room. my sight began to crack like glass and the whole vision of the boys broke in front of me.

behind all of it was nothing.

nothing but pitch black.

________________

word count: 666😳

i'm so sorry to say this but...the book is almost done guys omg :(((

❖ ❖ ❖