¢н - 1

At Dangwon club~

Tae's P.O.V:

"Where's my drink?", a customer yelled across the room filled with drunk and sweaty people dancing and goofing around. The music blasted into my ears almost making them bleed. I pushed around some utterly wild people finally making my way upto the customer and placed their drinks on the table...I slightly bowed mouthing a thankyou and was about to leave when the customer grabbed my wrist pulling me uncomfortably close to his face and whispering
" Would you like to make it more fun babe?"

I immediately pulled myself up scoffing at his ugly smirk and left just to return to my counter where I sat down..sighing.

I, Kim Taehyung has been working at this club for 2 months now. It's hard for me to adjust to these surroundings but I have no other choice..my father left us 4 years ago and since, my mom has never been herself..this is what love does to one...it causes anger, jealousy & obsession (yes Dark&Wild is bop)

She works at a restaurant for our living while I work here so that I could pay off my university fees "Taehyung" ...it's always this dull and gloomy- "Kim Taehyung" I flinched hearing a loud shreik just to turn back to see Bogum my colleague staring at me with a tired expression " I've been calling you for ages ,were you overthinking again?"

"Ahh sorry, what's up?"
I asked shaking my head to clear off my thoughts .."Ask the DJ right there if he needs anything" he said taking the drinks tray and going over to his customers.

I sighed going over to the slightly higher area where the DJ was vibing around with his headphones,girls were squealing and sticking onto him for the reason none knew..' He isn't even paying attention to them' I mumbled and rolled my eyes in annoyance while approaching him

" Sir, do you need anything?" He removed his ear piece and stared at me for a while and said
"Huh,me?"
I nodded in response
" What can a poor faggot like you give me hah ...just go get me some soju" he scoffed while chuckling with his girls...I stared at him clenching my fist tightly trying to recover my patience..

"What you staring at..huh..oh should I act scared?" He acted to be scared then laughing evily to others " Yeah he's right "..

" He looks so poor "..

"Must be living in pennies".

The girls talked among themselves while laughing almost stepping out of my limits when I simply just took an about turn and left...I tried not to indulge myself into any fight which would cause me to loose this job but then an idea came in my mind..my lips turned into a smirk 'I'll show them what a faggot like me can do' I said to myself while running over to the changing room hastily. I opened my locker and took out my laptop caressing it slowly cuz it was given to me by my beloved grandmother..it reminds me of her.. I simply switched it on and started doing some web stuff.

I heard a huge fuss going around in club ...I grinned entering it again to see everyone booing against Mr.DJ (intended sarcasm) who was so confusingly checking his music setup because the music had abruptly stopped...I smirked opening a file on my laptop and clicked on play..a high pitched shreiking sound could be heard which caused everyone to close their ears cause they might be deaf ..it was a chaos and everyone was about to throw hands but the poor DJ couldn't do anything ..' well hacking his system was way easy ' I thought .

I walked over to him and gave my innocent smile while saying " Now look who's a fucking faggot!" He stopped searching and was about to come upto me when the bodyguard's came over to take him out of the club with his "productive" setup !!

I smiled happily and did a happy dance and was on my way to keep my device back to my locker safely but 'Thudd' I felt a hard thing hit my head."Omg" I yelped in pain while the surroundings started becoming blur ..."Just took a lil blow" I heard a raspy yet silky voice but before I could see who it was everything turned black !

Yay~ Ignore the mistakes..~
It was the first chapter!!!
The starting chapters maybe long but I'm sure to put lot of taekook henceforth so plzz love me !!! :)