Chapter 4

Ariel started to get ready.  She changed her clothes, and tied her hair up, and looked at the mirror with a smirk.
▶Ariel: "Shall I turn this place upside down ...... Hehe, so excited hehe, Ariel you can do it!"
Rushing footsteps came into Ariel's room. And suddenly, the Baroness came in.
▶Baroness: "Ariel! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?! COME AND HELP ME PREPARE FOR THE TEA PARTY!"
▶Ariel: " Will you look at this...... Seriously no difference at all."     "......... What tea party? No one told me anything!"
▶Baroness: "...... SO WHAT! DO YOU HAVE TO BE INFORMED ABOUT EVERY LITTLE THING! SERIOUSLY."
▶Ariel: "What about Carney?"
▶Baroness: "THE POOR KID IS BUSY WITH YOUR SIBLINGS, SO WHY DON'T YOU COME NOW! REALLY! WHAT KIND OF DAUGHTER ARE YOU. NO SHAME!! "
As soon as The Baroness finished saying whatever she wanted. She rushed outside before Ariel says anything else.
After decorating the garden and settings everything up, the guests started to come.
The Baroness and Carney started to welcome the guests. Ariel also was getting ready to welcome the guests. If it was the past Ariel, she would have never come out from her room and stayed there till the guests leave. Ariel wore a creamy lace dress with beautiful white patterns and tiny pink flower embroidery. Her dress was Georges and Elegant, and her accessories were simple and elegant. With her long, silky, black hair, white milky skin, cherry lips and golden eyes, she looked like a beautiful meritorious fairy.
Suddenly, Bency came in, and as usual, she didn't knock on the door.
▶Bency: "Ariel lend me your dress...... What are you doing ?! Heh~~Dodon't tell me you going to greet the guests?! Hahahaha. Well, honey, you don't have to. You should stay in your room in order not to make a fool of yourself. Hahahaha"
▶Ariel: SLAPP
▶Bency: "!!!!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!"
▶Ariel: SLAPP
▶Bency: "!!!!! ......."
Ariel looked at bency in disgust.
▶Ariel: "Know your place Bency. You don't have to decide for me. It's not your place and it's not your job. If you ever step out of your line, I'll make sure you would never be able to show your face to anyone. Understood?! "
Bency was extremely Shocked. Her body was shivering unintentionally. She never thought and never saw this side of Ariel before. She immediately nodded her head.
▶Ariel: "Now, will you look after  my siblings for me?"
▶Bency: "Ww... What?!"
▶Ariel: "Ah... My apologies. Bency, look after my siblings. It's an order, not a request."
▶Bency: "aa... Ah! yes..... yes I will !"
Ariel observed Bency's reaction. Although Bency answered her with a shivering body and behaved obediently, her eyes seemed to tell Ariel that she will do something to revenge on her.
▶Ariel: "...........Bency?"
▶Bency: "!! Ah! Yes?!"
▶Ariel: "It's yes my lady."
▶Bency: "!! yyes mmmy lady."
▶Ariel: "That's good. Now you can go and do your job."
With Ariel's permission, Bency was rushing to leave. However, Ariel grabbed Bency's wrist.
▶Ariel: "If you do something stupid. Be sure that I'll make your life miserable, and won't let you rest even in your last breath. I'll make you die in pain."
Bency face became so dark, and she started to sweat cold sweats. Bency nodded immediately and rushed outside.
▶Ariel: sigh "...... Hehe. Who would have thought that acting as a villainess is so much fun."
******************************************
Ariel went on her way to the garden to greet the guests. Then, suddenly she stopped.
▶ Countess Paris: "Hohoho. Carney your so funny and a sensible girl Hohoho. I'm so pleased."
▶Viscountess Cade: "Yes yes so true. She seemed to have that charm that makes everyone pleased just by looking at her. If she would attend the Ball everyone would be charmed by her  Hahaha"
▶Countess Marg: "Yes true, I thought you were Lady Ariel when I saw you."
Carney blushed.
▶Carney: "Oh! I don't dare! I'm afraid that it's not my place."
▶Countess Paris: " Hohoho. You are so elegant. Baroness Kaylee. How about you adopt Carney as your eldest daughter? "
Ariel was chuckling at what the noble ladies were talking about and how Carney was expecting so much. Ariel calmed herself down and inhaled and exhaled.
▶Ariel: "Now, shall we start the show!"
Ariel stepped forward confidently and greeted the Ladies Elegantly.
▶Ariel: "I'm very sorry to have kept you waiting. I am Ariel Miller Alexon. How are you doing Countess Paris, Countess Marg, and Viscountess Cade."
Everyone froze in their places. No one expected that Ariel would come out to greet the guests.
Ariel smiled faintly.
▶Ariel: "May I join you? I hope I haven't interrupted your fun!"
▶Countess Paris: "No, please join us...." Answered Ariel in a calm voice.
▶Ariel: " Thank you so much!"   "Oh! It seems that there are not enough chairs! Oh! Carney?! you are here?! I am sorry to trouble you, but could you please bring me a chair? Mom, you don't mind that right?"
▶Baroness: "...... No of course not...."
Ariel smiled faintly.
▶Ariel:"...... Thank you~"
The Baroness seemed annoyed but she tried to keep herself calm and straighten her face.