Chapter 37

A week has passed and the D-day of the wedding has come. Everything was perfect and everything went well. The whole city was celebrating The Crown Prince's wedding and the appearance of The Crown Princess. The whole city was singing and dancing and enjoying their time. The whole empire was talking about the crown princess.
The Crown Prince Kal and Ariel arrived at the Royal Family Wedding Hall and completed the needed ceremonies.
After the celebration both the groom and bride have to return to their chamber, and they have to stay there till the next morning.
Prince Kal stood in his place didn't know what to do. Ariel just went in and poured some water for herself and Kal.
▶Ariel: "I'm going to wash up and change my dress in the bathroom."
▶PK: "Ah! Yes sure."
After Ariel has done she looked at Prince Kal. He was kind of nervous and didn't know what to do. Ariel chuckled. She thought that she is the one who must be like that but strangely she didn't feel anything. She taught maybe because she felt safe or trust Prince Kal just so much... maybe.
Ariel walked toward Prince Kal.
▶Ariel: "Aren't you uncomfortable?! Why don't you change?! I have prepared the bathtub, for you."
▶PK: "Yes yes I was about to... Thank you."
Ariel nodded her head. Prince Kal went to change and wash up himself. While washing up Prince Kal taught that he can't wait and he should talk to Ariel once he finishes. However, when he stepped into the room he found Ariel sleeping soundly. Ariel was tired and exhausted so she slept unconsciously.
Prince Kal sighed.
▶PK: "What am I doing I already promised her plus ... She doesn't have feelings for me yet."
But deep in Prince Kal's heart, he thought he doesn't have to wait and keep his promise. He thought there is no use in waiting or keeping any promises since they were already married couples he can do whatever he wants and Ariel is his legal wife. At the same time, he thought if he did that Ariel will hate him.
The next morning Ariel woke up and she found Prince Kal is already awake. He was changing his clothes.
Prince Kal walked toward Ariel to help him close his shirt buttons. Ariel did it without any thinking.
▶PK: "I'll give you 1 month and a half. That's all I can do." Ariel couldn't realize what he was saying at first because she was still half asleep. Ariel looked at Prince Kal's eyes and then realized what he was talking about. Ariel laughed.
▶Ariel: "Alright I will remember that."
▶PK: "Change quickly we have to eat breakfast with the family. Today is your first appearance as a part of the family."
Ariel nodded then quickly changed her dress.
Ariel and Prince Kal arrived at the royal dining room. The Emperor, the Empress, Prince Val, and his wife princess Perci were all there.
The Emperor was calm, the Empress was glaring, Princess Perci didn't care and Prince Val was smiling at Ariel. When Ariel saw Prince Val's face she felt his eyes gazes were one of a thirsty man who doesn't know his limit. Ariel felt uncomfortable but tried to not show it.
Everyone started eating when the Emperor allowed to. The Empress looked at Ariel the whole time trying to pick up some mistakes but she couldn't find them. Ariel looked at Princess Perci and analyzed her, she had the perfect two-faced person. She might look pretty, elegant, and gentle but she was a schemer. Princess Perci was on fire because of prince Val who was staring at Ariel the whole time since she has stepped into the room. Or that what Ariel has thought, but the truth princess Perci was furious because Ariel married Prince Kal who she had a secret crush on him.
After breakfast, Ariel and prince Kal had to spend their time with the 1st prince Val and his wife Perci. Prince Val was chatting with Prince Kal however his eyes were always looking at Ariel. While Princess Perci was looking at Prince Kal.
▶Ariel: (What a messed-up family.) Ariel felt uncomfortable so she thought of giving her gratefulness for the gifts that Prince Val has sent and excuse herself.
▶Ariel: "Prince Val, Princess Perci I would like to thank you both for the gifts. It was just much for me to accept."
▶PV: "As long as our Crown Princess likes it it's worth it. Hahaha."
▶Ariel: ".... Then please excuse me I don't feel well so..."
▶PK: "Is that so? Shall I let the Imperial doctor check on you?!"
▶Ariel: "No no need it's just a headache. Please don't mind me."
Prince Kal offered to come with her but Ariel refused.
When Ariel walked away she sighed. The whole time she was there she felt like she couldn't breathe. Ariel headed to her room when she opened the door someone jumped into her, it was Arthur. Ariel's face brightened she hugged Arthur right away. She also hugged the triplets.
▶Ariel: "How did you come in"
▶Mer: "Of course thanks to our excellent ability! " said proudly.
▶Meg: "What are you talking about Mer! It was Lady Lidia who helped us." The triplets recognized Lidia because they saw her with Alix and Alin so many times but they didn't say, Marchioness Lidia because Bency was there.
☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘
Half a month has passed. The 1st Prince Val was quiet. Alix was busy so he didn't cause any trouble for Ariel. Ariel had some problems with Empress only, the Empress kept targeting her for doing things wrong, though Ariel didn't do anything and did nothing wrong. Every time the Empress scold Ariel or bring her trouble. Ariel would hold herself and just do as the Empress wants. It's not that Ariel didn't know how to answer or put the Empress in her place or defend herself, it's just that Ariel held herself back because of Kal. She didn't want him to feel the dilemma between her and his mother.
However, Ariel has been feeling strange lately around Kal. Every time he comes back to the room she could feel someone else body scent, and temperature, but Ariel decided to ignore it. She thought that maybe she is overthinking and stressed because of the empress. Ariel trusted Kal, and he gave her that trust he built that trust. So Ariel thought maybe it was another girl who threw herself on him.