Chapter 55 (End)

After that day Carney has been given Prince Zenoch's military information in secret.
Some of the undercover people informed Alix about this. Alix went to Kal and informed him about this fact. He also warned Kal to control Carney well, she seemed to be out of control.
Not so long after Alix warned Kal about the news, another bad news has arrived. Prince Zenoch's Army has arrived at the Emperor and Empress palace and had taken them down. Alix went back to the residence as soon as he heard that, he was worried about Ariel and also he started a meeting with the undercover to know what's going on. While Marquis Rane began to prepare the military.
Kal was furious after he heard the news. Kal rushed to see Carney. Carney at the same time was on her way running downstairs. Carney and Kal bumped into each other. Kal saw Carney is caressing her stomach. Kal got even mad he Slapped Carney.
▶Kal: "You stupid animal!!! What did you do?!!"
Carney sneered.
▶Carney: "You deserve it who told you to ignore me?! Who told you to treat me poorly?!"
▶Kal: "despite your shitty attitudes, I let you live in luxury and you are still not satisfied!! "
▶Carney: "Who needs all that!!? Do you know what people talk about me?! They said that I seduced you and that I'm a whore!!"
▶Kal: "What's wrong with what they had said?! What they said is the truth, I don't see anything wrong! You brought that to yourself! Blame yourself for that!"
▶Carney: "Heh! You will pay for this! Prince Zenoch is going to destroy you all and make me the empress of this empire!"
Carney laughed loudly and with satisfaction.
▶Kal: "You stupid women! Do you think that prince Zenoch will care about you after that?! I assure you that he will get rid of all of us."
▶Carney: "Impossible!!! I have his child!!"
▶Kal: "Prince Zenoch doesn't care about that at all."
Prince Zenoch arrived at the crown prince Kal's palace. Prince Zenoch ordered to surround the crown prince. Carney rushed to him.
▶Carney: "Prince Zenoch!! You arrived!!"
However, the soldiers blocked her way. Carney froze, she was confused.
▶Carney: "Prince Zenoch?! What does this mean?!"
Prince Zenoch laughed loudly.
▶PZ: "Oh! My dear?! I'm sorry I didn't know it was you! What are you doing?! Give way to my empress!" The soldiers gave their way to Carney. Carney walked toward Prince Zenoch. Prince Zenoch caressed Carney's stomach who was 4 months pregnant. Carney's stomach wasn't showing so much because Carney was so skinny. Prince Zenoch punched Carney's stomach roughly. Carney screamed in pain.
▶Carney: "Prince Zenoch!! What are you doing?! I'm carrying your child!!"
▶PZ: "I'm sorry to tell you that I don't accept a low life like you to become my child's mother. "
▶Carney: "You tricked me!!!" Screamed Carney.
▶PZ: "Trick you?! I don't think so! I promised you to make you pregnant, and I did. I promised to let people call you empress... Wait. Soldiers call this woman Empress and greet her!"
The soldiers carried out Prince Zenoch's order. They greeted Carney and called her Empress.
▶PZ: "See! As I promised! People greeted you and called you empress! Happy now!?"
Carney cried and screamed.
▶Carney: "You are a liar!!! You are a traitor!!!"
▶PZ: "Oh~ please don't say that it hurts my feelings, however, aren't you a traitor to my dear?!"
Carney was so furious and mad. She rushed to Prince Zenoch to choke him, but prince Zenoch stabbed Carney. Carney's eyesight vanished and she died in pain and misery. Prince Zenoch threw Carney's body aside. And stepped closer to Kal. However, Alix and his soldiers have arrived. Alix sent the Bisi's family soldiers to the city to guard and protect everyone. Marquis Rane went to the front with his soldiers. And Alix's own soldiers surrounded the whole palace. All Prince Zenoch's soldiers have been captured and some of them have been killed. Prince Zenoch clenched his teeth and took Kal as his hostage.
▶PZ: "If you step any closer your dear crown prince will be gone!" Yelled Prince Zenoch while pointing his sword to Kal's neck.
Alix did not move and closer.
Kal looked at Alix and said his last words.
▶Kal: "Please take care of Ariel and this empire. I'm counting on you. Also, tell Ariel that I'm sorry for what I have done to her." Kal smiled faintly and pressed Prince Zenoch's sword into his throat. Alix opened his eyes wide. He was surprised by Kal's action. He didn't expect that the proud prince Kal who loves his own life and selfish would actually sacrifice himself and pass the throne to him.
Prince Zenoch was surprised by Kal's action but afterward, he rushed to escape, however, he forgot that the whole palace was surrounded by Alix's soldiers.
Alix ordered the soldiers to capture prince Zenoch died, and bring him his head.
The Bisi family including Ariel and Lidia began helping and supporting the people in the city, and also clearing up the mess.
Marquis Rane has already cleared up the mess in the front. It didn't takes that long since Prince Zenoch has been taken down.
And like this Prince Zenoch's country left without a prince or any royal family, because prince Zenoch had got rid of all of his family members. So that means that his country will be under Alix now or the Bisi family in general.
After clearing up all the mess and everyone had settled down, Alix has announced his marriage with Ariel, and both Ariel and Alix got crowned in front of the citizens. The whole empire got their smile and laugh again.
Marquis Rane and Lidia were promoted in the title of Duke and Duchess. Bency also got promoted as a baroness as thanks to her loyalty and her good behavior and changes recently, as well as she got married to a baron.

The triplets didn't want any reward and promotions, however, Ariel still gave them the title of viscountesses and gave them some territories and they continued to be by Ariel's side.
The Baron and Baroness were shocked by what happened. They couldn't believe that Carney the girl that they trusted so much betrayed them. After learning everything about Carney and read all the reports that Lidia had given them about Carney's behavior, rumors, and attitude, they fell on their knees and blamed their foolishness. They went to Ariel to apologize, they apologized so many times. The truth is Ariel didn't feel anything she just forgave them because they were her parents.
After a few days, Ariel promoted her parents to Viscount and viscountess. It was just a show. For Ariel, it didn't mean anything. She just wanted to do her job as a daughter and that's it. However, if we will talk about feelings. Ariel's feelings towards her parents died a long time ago when they decided to stand beside Carney and believe her.
Ariel And Alix managed the empire fairly and changed the empire completely. The whole empire was full of praise for them, they were respected and loved dearly by the whole empire and outside the empire as well.
Arthur received training from Rane and the Bisi family until he had become the 1st general in command.
Though Alix and Ariel were always busy, however, they would spare time to stay and spend time together. Ariel and Alix lived happily and every day they lived it as if it was their last day. Ariel gave birth to 2 princes and 2 princesses. They were all loved and respected by everyone.
Ariel was happy and pleased every single day.

Thank you all for following and reading this novel.😘😍❤💖