chapter 46

▶Ariel: "I think it's crystal clear what Prince Val is involved in and what is his plan."
▶Lidia: "Yes. Sigh. I know that prince Val is a lusty man but to also start sex trafficking and child trafficking!! That's man is just insane. "
▶Ariel: "Not only that I suspect that he is involved in drug trafficking too. Because the drugs that he gave Princess Falicia are illegal and to get that many drugs are not easy. "
▶Alix: "Now all we need to do is catch him red-handed."
▶Ariel: "Since he bribed the ministers and wants to collaborate then he is planning for a rebel. If that's the case...if we could catch him in an act of rebellion we can reach other things. Moreover, Duke Alix, I think you have to do a clearing check for your employees now he seemed to have planted an undercover in Bisi's employees or something. "
▶Alix: "Yes, don't worry about that. I'll take care of it."
Ariel nodded her head.
▶Alix: "Then I'll go to take care of the things. I'll send someone to replace me."
▶Lidia: "Aha, please take care of yourself."
▶Alix: "Don't worry about that."
Alix turned to look at the absent-minded Ariel. Alix bends his knees and caressed Ariel's hand.
▶Alix: "Don't worry, we will take care of everything. We are beside you and we won't leave you." He kissed Ariel's hands and bowed then left. Alix's action made Ariel surprised and confused once again. Lidia was smiling and grinning by herself. She was proud of Alix's behavior and change and was half satisfied with Alix's unknown feelings and impression towards Ariel.
Princess Perci was humming and singing happily in her room while dressing up. Knock ×2 a maid came into the room informing that the crown Prince Kal has come and wants to meet her. Perci told the maid to serve Kal some tea while she is dressing up. Perci wore the most beautiful dress in her wardrobe and the most expensive beautiful accessories. Perci was so excited to meet Kal. She wore beautifully in considering for Kal who she was in love with since the beginning and for a long time.
Perci thought, If she didn't make the mistake of sleeping with Prince Val before the marriage, and if it wasn't for her family who witnessed the situation and asked for the Emperor to give marriage permission for the two of them If the Emperor didn't agree to her family request, she would have been The Crown Prince Kal's wife, The Crown Princess and the next Empress.
Perci went to the room where Kal was waiting. She welcomed Kal with a happy bright smile. She poured him tea and asked him if he had breakfast yet. Kal asked for the maid to get out. After the maids bowed and excused themselves Kal slapped Perci hard that made her fall. Perci was shocked and confused.
▶PK: "Why did you send Ariel the invitation?!! Who told you to do that?! HUH?!" Kal Shouted.
▶Perci: "Kal!!"
▶PK: "Answer!!!" Kal slapped Perci. Perci cried hard. She stood up and caressed Kal's hand.
▶PP: "Kal!! Kal!! I wanted to show her that you are mine! That you have chosen me and that you are mine! I wanted to show her that you love and care about me! Isn't that the reason we are together?!"
Kal shoved Perci's hands.
▶PK: "Love?! Chose?! You must be dreaming!! Who do you think yourself is?! Do you think by doing this you would be the Crown Princess?! Let me tell you I never had the intention of making you the crown princess or even a concubine. Go take care of your husband. From now on there is no more private meeting. From now on everything will be back as it was. Do you understand?!! If I ever saw you hurt Ariel or even saw you near her or me then don't tell me that I have never warned you!!"
Perci hangs herself on Kal's shoulder she grapes him tightly unwilling of letting him go.
▶PP: "No no I'm sorry Kal!! I'm sorry I won't do that again. Please don't leave me, please. I love you Kal I love you." Said Perci while crying.
▶PK: "Let go of me!!"
Perci screamed.
▶Perci: "WHY?! WHAT IS SO GOOD ABOUT HER?! SHE DOES NOT LOVE YOU!! DOES NOT SATISFY YOU!! I'M THE ONE WHO LOVES YOU!! I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO LOVES YOU AND CARES ABOUT YOU!!" Kal left the room without looking back.
Perci screamed and cried hard. Prince Val stopped by he looked at Perci's condition and sneered.
▶PV: "Heh! Stupid!"
Perci glared at Prince Val and stood up.
▶PP: "IF I AM STUPID YOU ARE USELESS!! IT IS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!! IF IT WAS NOT FOR YOU KAL WOULD HAVE CHOSE ME!!"
Perci hit Prince Val on his chest repeatedly. Prince Val pushed her away.
▶PV: "Now you are blaming me?! Didn't you enjoy it yourself!! You were the one who seduced me!! It wasn't only me. If you want to blame yourself for your stupidness. Heh! What a whore!"
Perci clenched her teeth and dress and glared at Prince Val. Prince Val turned his back. Perci ran towards Prince Val and pushed him with all her power and hated feelings and frustration to fall from the terrace, prince Val held Perci's hand which made her fall as well. Both Prince Val and Perci fell from the high terrace. Blood came out from their heads both of the bled hard. They both fell from a height which no one could survive if they fell. The maids screamed and cried out. They rushed to the Emperor and Empress palace to inform them and the news reached Ariel and Prince Kal.
Ariel did not believe the news. She thought how could someone like Prince Val die this easily. However, Ariel felt relieved and pity at the same time. Ariel felt relieved because there won't be any necessity to fight or plan for Prince Val's fall, the women and children could be rescued and no one would be hurt anymore. And she felt pity because they had to die easily like that with their sins. She also felt pity for them for not being able to love right or live a righteous life.
▶Lidia: "I can't believe that the villains could die this easily. I feel weird. It feels just not right."
▶Ariel: "I feel pity for them instead"
Lidia turned to Ariel.
▶Lidia: "What??! You should feel happy instead! There are no trouble makers now! "
▶Ariel: "Lidia, it's true that they were not good people, but no one wants to be bad and no one wants to live unhappily. They just... Chose the wrong way to express themselves and the wrong way of pursuing their happiness. "