Chapter 43

▶PK: "Princess Perci, I should go now. Today Ariel isn't feeling well."
▶Princess Perci: "Kal~~ don't go~ you don't know how hard for me to see you with Princess Ariel. I have been in love with you since I saw you. Please~ stay with me a little longer."
▶PK: "Princess Perci..."
▶PP: "Please call me Perci when it's just the two of us."
▶PK: "Perci you should go back to the party you are their host."
▶PP: "A~~ don't worry about them they are having fun by themselves. Kal~ please don't go stay here with me~ you don't have to worry about princess Ariel she has her maids"
▶PK: "Then... What about my brother?"
▶PP: "Don't worry we have been sleeping separately for a long time, Kal~~."
Ariel's hand trembled. He didn't have a relationship with only Carney but also princess Perci. Ariel's heart just sunk. All she wanted after dealing with the 1st prince is to live forever happily after with Kal. She wondered if she was asking too much. Ariel wondered was because she did not sleep with him if that was the only reason then she really misjudged Kal. Alix caressed Ariel's shoulder.
▶Alix: "I'm here. Whatever you want to do I'll support you."
Ariel turned to Alix. She has never imagined that she would hear that from him. She doesn't know the reason for his change, however, these words made her feel better. Ariel wanted to give Kal chances till the day the 1st prince falls. However, that doesn't mean that she will just close her eyes and ears. She wanted to do her best to save her and Kal's marriage so there won't be any regrets when she looks back again. Ariel didn't want to leave any regret in her decision and wanted to do her best in what she wanted. Ariel decided to go in and make a scene so that when she makes up her mind to leave Karl, he could recall the scene again and realize the reason so that he would know that Ariel has done her best to save this marriage. Also, Ariel wanted to take out the real Kal she wanted him to show his real self. Ariel wanted to feel that everything that is happening is true and not a dream.
Alix looked at Ariel and he could understand right away what she wants to do. He found himself weird, he hated Ariel before but now once he looks at her he could understand her right away.
Ariel stepped into the room and threw the letter on Kal and Perci.
▶PK: "Ariel!!! What are you doing here?! Why did you come here?! " said surprisingly. Kal pushed Perci away from him and walked towards Ariel.
Ariel stood with a disgusted face.
▶PK: "Duke Alix, did you plan that?!"
▶Ariel: "Her!! It was her who brought me here. She is the one who sent me the invitation and she is the one who told me to come to this room." Said, Ariel pointing at Perci. Ariel wanted to come in and just talk coldly but the way that Kal pointed his hand to Alix right away blaming someone else made her furious.
▶Ariel: "She is the one who wanted to show me the surprise that my husband is cheating on me! Shameless woman!! How dare you tell me to come here and show me this kind of act!! " Prince Kal looked at Perci who was standing half-naked with no care. Then he turned to Ariel.
▶PK: "Ariel! Ariel, go back to the palace first! And we will talk later!"
Ariel looked at Kal. She couldn't understand what he was thinking! She just thought that how unbelievable. Alix looked at Prince Kal in a completely disgusting and sickening way.
▶Ariel: "What? Feeling ashamed now after being caught red-handed?! You should feel ashamed for choosing that junk of trash like her!" Said furiously and pointing to Perci.
Perci walked towards Kal and Ariel and held Kal's arms.
▶PP: "That makes the two of us, after all, Kal slept with the both of us. Oops!! I'm sorry you both... Did not, oh~ please forgive me~ but I must be special that Kal came to me~ and chose me over YOU CROWN PRINCESS "
Alix sneered at what Perci said.
▶Alix: "Princess Perci, don't be so cocky, you are just a whore. Dirty women. All you can do is seduce brainless men who like dirty things." Said with a disgusted voice and looks.
▶PP: "Duke Alix!! You dare say that to me!!"
▶PK: "Duke Alix that was too much. Instead of standing there! Take the crown princess back right now!! She is becoming Crazy!!"
Ariel looked at Kal astonished.
▶Ariel: "You are the crazy one! How dare you be with your brother's wife!! She is a woman who doesn't know any shame and just welcomes any man to fill up her desire! Are you that desperate to choose a whore with a saggy hole down there?!" Alix chuckled he tried to hold himself back but he couldn't.
▶PK: "Ariel!!!! " Kal shouted.
Kal never shouted at Ariel before, this was the first time and for a disgusting reason like that.
▶Ariel: "Kal??! Are shouting at me now?! For that person??!!"
▶PK: "It's not like that! I just want for this to end!!" Kal shouted.
▶Ariel: "If I'm going back, then you are going back with me!"
▶PP: "My hubby knows whom to choose~ that's why he chose to spend his time with me over you~"
Ariel and Alix laughed hard.
▶Ariel: " Then what about Prince Val?! So are you saying every man you sleep with is your hubby?! I wonder how many do you have now!! And did you call Kal hubby??! Hubby?! More like a hussy to me stupid whore. "
▶PK: "ENOUGH!!!! THAT'S ENOUGH ARIEL! I'm begging you!! GO BACK FIRST!!!"
Alix sneered.
▶Alix: "I knew it. That's why I have never liked you. I knew that you would be like any junk once you get what you want and get enough of it, you throw it away "

▶PK: "DUKE ALIX!!!"
▶PP: "What should I say. The new one is different than the older one, the OLD one can never beat a new one~"
Alix laughed.
▶Alix: "Princess Perci, are you sure you are not OLD ?"
Perci turned to Ariel.
▶PP: "You should have common sense my dear~ if he came and chose me then you should reflect on yourself honey~ which means you can't beat me."
▶Ariel: "Shameless!"
Perci stepped forward to slap Ariel, however, Alix grasped Perci's wrist. Ariel took the chance and slapped Perci instead. Suddenly the Empress appeared from nowhere.
▶Empress: "What is happening here?!!!" Shouted the Empress.
Ariel, Alix, Kal, and Perci turned to the voice.
The Empress came in and sat on the sofa. Without asking any further, the Empress turned to Ariel first.
▶Empress: "Crown Princess Ariel! Your status is higher than Perci!! Why can't you know how to control your emotions?!! You are the crown princess the wife of the future Emperor!! You should learn how to control yourself more than that!! " said while disgustingly looking at Ariel.
Alix got annoyed with the Empress, he was going to silent the Empress in one way. However, Ariel held Alix and told him to go back first. Alix looked at Ariel's eyes, calmed down, and went back without a word.
▶Ariel: "crown princess your majesty said?! Yes, that's true but I have to apologize to your majesty I have only the status but not the authority because of someone. And I apologize for not being able to control myself over my husband's affairs. After all, I have already your majesty as my role model"
The Empress clenched her teeth.
▶Ariel: "If there is nothing else I may excuse myself."