Chapter 11

(Door's bell ringing) Mrs. Pax arrived at a restaurant in a town. She sat next to the window, waiting.
After 20 minutes, a young man came in and sat right in front of her. It was Alin!!
▶Mrs. Pax: "What kind of gentleman makes a Madame waits for him?! It looks like I have to tutor you again!"
▶Alin: "I apologize, I had to travel from the city to this town. Anyway, What would you like to eat? Please order whatever you want Ma'am."
▶Mrs. Pax: "Obviously that's what I'll do."
Mrs. Pax ordered Yorkshire pudding with sausages and gravy.[ a Sunday lunch of roast lamb with green beans and mint sauce.]
While Alin ordered Steak with vegetables and chips.
▶Alin: "Are you sure that's enough? Would like to order another dish? "
▶Mrs. Pax: "Duke Alin, I would like to remind you that it's a human who are you feeding and not a hippo! "
Alin smiled faintly. ▶Alin: "Yes, Ma'am~"
▶Mrs. Pax: "Remember the girl you talked to me about?! I'm working in her house now."
▶Alin: "Really ?! Are you sure?! A long black silky hair?! And Golden eyes?! "
▶Mrs. Pax: "Yes yes that's her ~"
▶Alin: "So you knew her when I talked to you about her ?!  Why didn't you tell me her name back then? And how did you know it was her? "   Mrs. Pax sighed.
▶Mrs. Pax: "Duke Alin. Who do you think I am? For how many years I have been teaching nobles? and how many nobles I have met? Of course, I would know who you were talking about. I saw her for a long time when she was 10 at some Countess's tea party. And she is the only one who has such beautiful golden eyes with black hair. And When you talked to me about her I was suspicious, because her, back then was so fragile and mentally weak. She was like a very thin glass that would break from any touch at any moment. Her head was always down... Anyway, I didn't tell you about her because if she didn't give her name to you that's means she didn't want to give it to you in the first place. Besides, she told you that if you guys met again in the future, she would tell you. "
▶Alin: "Then... How is she now? And what about her family?" Alin paused for a while.
▶Alin: "Wait a minute, why would you work at her house in the first place?" Mrs. Pax smiled sneakily
▶Mrs. Pax: " To watch an opera? Hoho" Alin showed a questioned expression. He couldn't understand what Mrs. Pax meant.
▶Mrs. Pax: "Well, I was curious about her as well. She hasn't shown herself at the debutant party or the coming of age party. And no one heard about her for a long time. So, I offered myself. Luckily She had young siblings or else things would have been kind of weird... I think? Anyway, she just got an elder sister. She's originally a maid in her house. The baroness seemed to take a liking to her. And she also is so much better and different now. I think things will get more interesting from now on."
▶Alin: "So is she going to the upcoming debutante party?"
▶Mrs. Pax: "Yes, seems so. And it seems those troublemakers will come with her."
▶Alin: "What do you mean by troublemakers?"
▶Mrs. Pax: "I think you will know once you'll  see."
----------------------------------------
[ Baron Miller Alexon house ]
▶Baroness: " ARIEL!!!! WHY DID YOU SLAP CARNEY?! HUH?!" Ariel looked at the baroness with a questioned look.
▶Ariel: " Slap?! Who slapped who?! I never touched Carney. You better ask her whose stirring troubles with whom."
▶Baroness: "WHAT?! WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL HER?!".  Ariel sighed.
▶Ariel: " .... Mother, I was with Mrs. Pax the whole mornings till you came in. How the hell did I slap her in the face?!" ( rather I'm the one who is so eager to slap that blind buffalo.)
"And if you ask me before that then we just bumped into each other and nothing much."
▶Baroness: "OH! REALLY?! YOU EXPECT ME TO BELIEVE YOU WHEN POOR CARNEY'S FACE IS THIS RED AND LOOK AT THE FINGERPRINTS!"
▶Ariel: " ..... Do mother believes that this is my doing?! "
▶Baroness: "IF NOT YOU THEN WHO? HUH?!" Ariel sighed deeply.
▶Ariel: "Mother believe it or not it's not my doing."   Bency came into the conversation.
▶Bency: "IF IT'S NOT YOU THEN PROVE IT! DO YOU HAVE ANY EVIDENCE?!" Bency said with shining eyes.
Ariel looked at Carney and Bency. She smiled faintly and thought how stupid they are.
▶Ariel: (I must thank both of you really for giving me this opportunity)  "Mother do you want me to show you the evidence?! Then... I'll show you a very convincing proof." Ariel walked toward Carney, and suddenly, (SLAPP) Ariel slapped Carney's other cheek hardly. Everyone froze in their place. Shocked at how Ariel behaved. Unlike Ariel who was so satisfied.
▶Carney: "U u YOU!!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!!!" ▶Baroness: "!!!!!! ARIEL!!!!!"
▶Ariel: "May mother let Ariel explain since no one seems to understand what's going on.
As you could see Lady Carney's face is both slapped, mother, please look carefully. On both the left side and right side, there is so much difference, which proves that I didn't slap Lady Carney till now." "Therefore, I don't know who did this to Lady Carney. However, it's not me. Now, If there is nothing else please excuse this daughter. I have lots of things to pack and prepare.". Said Ariel while glaring at both Bency and Carney.
The Baroness froze in her place speechless for what has just happened. She tried to realize it but couldn't believe it. Bency and Carney got furious at how Ariel handled things. They have never expected her to do that in front of the Baroness.
Ariel walked out of the living room satisfied when she suddenly bumped into someone...