Chapter 19

Carney took her seat elegantly waiting for the tea to be served. Mee put some chilli powder in Carney's fruit tea and served it to her. Carney took a sip of the tea then spit it out.
▶Carney: "WA WHAT IS THIS? WHAT KIND OF TEA IS THIS? YOU, WHAT DID YOU PUT IN THE TEA?!!!" Said wrathfully, pointing her finger towards Mee. Mee acted as she was afraid and asked for forgiveness. Carney tried to cool down and kept reminding herself that this is Duke Alin's place. So her expression changed And talked nicely afterwards.
Now it's Meg's turn. Meg apologized so many times in her sister's stead and said that she would place it with a different tea. Meg prepared the tea nicely but suddenly she crouched down and dropped the tea on Carney's dress. Carney was so in rage. She clashed her teeth and dress and shouted.
▶Carney: "Y Y YOU!!!! I WILL TELL DUKE ALIN OF HOW INCAPABLE YOU ARE 2!!"
Mer quickly apologized and took a wet dirty towel to wipe Carney's dress. As soon as Carney saw that she screamed infuriatingly. Carney pushed Mer away.
▶Carney: "YOU YOU 3 WAIT AND SEE!!!! I WILL TELL DUKE ALIN ABOUT THIS!!!" Carney went running to her room infuriatingly without seeing Duke Alin or say anything to Ariel.
Ariel couldn't hold herself anymore, so, as soon as Carney left the room, Ariel laughed so hard.
Now the triplet knows who Carney is. They analyzed Carney as aggressive, arrogant, deceitful, greedy, impatient, dishonest, narrow-minded, and selfish.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
It's the day of the debutant. The day that everyone was excitedly waiting for. Everyone woke up early to prepare themselves. Carney prepared earlier than anyone so she was the 1st to finish. And once she finished she asked the maids in a bossy way whether Duke Alin has finished. All the maids looked at her in disgust because now everyone knows about Carney's real personality, therefore, no one answered her. Carney looked at them annoyingly.
▶Carney: "Why no one is answering?! Are you all deaf?! I asked HAS DUKE ALIN FINISHED?!" However, no one answered her and continued to look at her in disgust. Carney clenched her teeth.
▶Carney: "JUST WAIT AND SEE, ONCE I BECOME THE DUCHESS I WILL THROW YOU ALL!! WHAT A BUNCH OF STINKY DOGS!!!. " then suddenly one of the servants threw a bunch of bones on Carney. However, Carney managed to dodge it and screamed.
▶Carney: "WHY ARE YOU THROWING BONES AT OTHERS?!" Said furiously. One of the maids can in front of Carney.
▶👩🏽: "Because I saw Lady Carney acting like a dog so I gave Lady Carney bones to chew. So your mouth won't be that free to bark at anyone"
Carney was shocked by the maid's words. It was so extremely rude. Carney thought that it might be Ariel's plan because no one has ever dared to treat her this rudely. She turned herself infuriated by the maid's behaviour.
Carney spotted Duke Alin so she was about to call for him but she spotted another figure beside Duke Alin and that figure was no one but Ariel. They were praising each other and laughing.
Then Baroness appeared behind Carney suddenly.
▶Baroness: "Carney my dear, what are you doing standing here?!"
▶Carney: "Nothing, mother! Carney is just just so nervous. " said in a worried voice.
▶Baroness: "You don't have to worry. Look how beautiful you are. I'm sure you will outshine everyone there. And everyone's eyes will be on you." At the Baroness words, Carney started to regain her coolness. And she started to tell herself (Yes, I'm the most beautiful. I'm more beautiful than that filthy trash Ariel. Duke Alin will be mine. Duke Alin is mine only.)
Ariel wore a Gorgeous and Pure, baby Pink fluffy dress. And she curled her hair and put on a pure and cute pink bow, she wore a cut and pure earrings, gorgeous and elegant necklace, elegant and pure high heels, and lastly, she wore elegant eye makeup and sexy colour lipstick. On that day Ariel really looked so stunning. However, Ariel believed that she dressed less than anybody so she won't attract attention.
Alin couldn't take off his eyes on Ariel, which made Ariel feel awkward and embarrassed in the carriage.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
Each guest is announced by a host who would greet and check the guest's list.
Once Ariel and Alin got announced loudly. People turned their attention to them. Which made Ariel nervous. Ariel and Alin walked to the auditorium. Ariel got so much attention because she was with the famous Duke Alin. Alin saw how nervous she was so he caressed her hand and smiled gently to make her less nervous and to assure her that he is there for her. Ariel got less nervous thanks to Alin and started to smile.
Then a loud voice called Alin. It was Princess Falicia, who has been chasing after Alin since they were young. And that was the reason why Alin was with a different woman. It was because he wanted to make Princess Falicia give up on him. However, she never did and kept chasing after him passionately.
Ariel turned her head to the voice, while Alin turned his head away because he recognizes the voice owner.
▶Princess Falicia: "Alin~ Are you trying to ignore me?!"
▶Alin: "Haha, How could I ignore princess Falicia haha," said with an awkward smile.
Ariel observed Alin's reaction, then chuckled gently. Princess Falicia noticed Ariel then frowned.
▶PF: "Who are you?!" Said with an annoyed voice. Ariel quickly adjusted herself then gave Princess a bow and introduced herself.
▶Ariel: "I am Ariel Miller Alexon, I'm honoured to meet you."
Princess Falicia ignored Ariel and pushed her aside then grasped Alin's arm.
▶PF: "Alin~ let's go and greet mother and father!" Said with a bright voice.
Princess Falicia pulled Alin away not leaving him a chance to say anything to Ariel. Ariel smiled at Alin and nodded her head to say that she would be alright, so he could go ahead.
Alin left Ariel with a worried expression. Actually, Ariel was kind of relieved because she won't get attention anymore. But she was wrong lots of gentlemen kept looking at her, talking about her and even surrounded her. Then one of the gentlemen grasped Ariel's hand and asked her to dance with him. Carney was so jealous and was fired with envious stares. Carney walked near Ariel. Once the gentleman pulled her towards him, Carney put her legs in front of Ariel's way so Ariel would fall. However, Prince Kal managed to capture Ariel, then he pulled Ariel towards him. Carney looked surprised and ran away before anybody notices what she did.
Ariel was surprised by Prince Kal's sudden appearance. Prince Kal smiled at Ariel gently. At Prince Kal's appearance, every gentleman who was surrounding Ariel backed away.
At this scene, Alix saw Ariel held tightly in Prince Kal's arms, he ticked his tongue and thought how disgusting it is and turned away.
Ariel realized their position and quickly pushed Prince Kal away. Ariel quickly gave a bow and thanked Prince Kal.
▶Ariel: "Thank you prince Kal for saving me."