Chapter 24

[Princess Falicia funeral]
After Princess Falicia funeral, Prince Kal heard about Ariel's sickness. Prince Kal rushed to Baron Miller Alexon mansion. The butler opened the door and was surprised by the crown prince's presence. Prince Kal didn't wait for any formalities and asked where Ariel's room is. The butler answered Prince Kal. As soon as Prince Kal heard the answer, he rushed to Ariel's room. The room and the windows were wide open. Meg and Mer bowed at the Crown Prince Kal's presence. Prince Kal walked towards Ariel's bed. He saw how Ariel's face was so tired, and pale. She looked like she was suffering. Ariel's condition was not good at all. Prince Kal turned to Meg and Mer.
▶PK: "How things turned like this?! How did you look after your master?! Wait... Aren't you from the Bisi's servants? What are you doing here?"
Meg bowed down to Prince Kal.
▶Meg: "... The late... Duke Alin sent us to be Lady Ariel's personal Maid."
Prince Kal stayed silent for a while.
▶PK: "...If that's the case you should have taken care of Lady Ariel more. Does... Lady Ariel knows... About Duke Alin?"
Meg shook her head as to say no.
Prince Kal looked back at Ariel.
One of the Crown Prince guards came with the imperial physician. Meg and Mer looked nervous and worried that Ariel's condition would get exposed. However, when the imperial physician came in Meg and Mer looked relieved. Because he was one of the Bisi's family trainees who got trained with them.
Some of the Bisi's staff, maids, servants, soldiers, doctors...etc who get trained by the Bisi's family get sent to several areas in the city and Palace, and several enemy countries or to neighbouring countries to work as undercover to collect important information...etc.
The imperial doctor greeted the Crown Prince and took a glance at Meg and Mer who signalled to him to cover for them. The imperial doctor understood Meg and Mer.
The imperial doctor checked on Ariel then told the Crown Prince the same thing that he heard about Lady Ariel before coming.
▶The Imperial Doctor: "Lady Ariel has got an unknown illness. However, your highness, you don't have to get worried. Lady Ariel needs to take good rest and good care, it is unknown when the lady would wake up, she might take some time, but she will wake up for sure."
▶PK: "Are you sure?!" Asked again worriedly.
The Imperial Doctor reassured the prince again. However, Prince Kal was still worried, so he decided to move Ariel to his palace so she would get taken care of better, and he could visit her anytime.
Prince Kal informed the Baron of that, and of course, the baron couldn't refuse him so he immediately agreed. Carney wanted to come along with an excuse that she is worried about Ariel and she wanted to take care of Ariel. However, the crown prince saw that it wasn't necessary since Meg and Mer are coming along, since they are her personal maids. Therefore, he refused her, but he gave her permission to visit at any time she wants.
It wasn't what Carney wanted, but she was still glad that he gave her permission to enter the palace at any time. This means she can take Ariel as an excuse to see The Crown Prince at any time she wants.
Prince Kal ordered his personal guards to prepare for a comfortable carriage for Ariel.
The guard took the crown prince's order then went outside the room.
Carney started to act in front of the prince. She got near Ariel's bed and held Arial's hand.
▶Carney: "Oh~ poor sister, how could this happen to you~oh~ please wake up I've missed you so much." Said while crying. (Oh ~ dear sister hope you will never wake up. please sleep for a long time. sleep till I could get married to the Crown prince and be his princess and then the Empress.)
The prince saw how hard Carney was crying for Ariel so he sympathized with Carney, and patted her shoulder to comfort her.
▶PK: "Lady Carney, please don't be worried. You have to be strong for Lady Ariel to recover." Carney took the prince's hands and held them tightly while crying.
Meg and Mer almost throw up from disgust at Carney's fake actions. And they felt like slapping her for daring to act all-loving in front of their lady, while she is sick.
🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻
[1st prince Val palace ]

A man in black came into the 1st prince, Val to report to him.
▶👤: "Your Highness, Our plan has failed. Princess Falicia and Duke Alin passed away. General Alix went to the front line. Once he comes back he will be the new head of the Bisi family."

▶Prince Val: "Hmm...Things will get difficult then. Well, at least we got rid of Duke Alin. For the time being go and see how the Bisi family is doing and report to me. We need a new plan. And this time we have to get rid of the whole family."
▶👤: "As you wish your highness."
1st Prince Val was behind everything, he always encouraged Princess Falicia to get what she wants, and to tie Alin to her. Because if she did it would be like the Bisi family are on their side. This way he could know some of the Bisi family secrets easier and would be able to destroy them from the inside.
▶PV: "Wait, I heard that Lady Ariel got an unknown illness."
▶👤: "Yes your highness. Your highness, ... please excuse me for my rudeness... However, is it possible...that you're interested in Lady Ariel?" Prince Val smirked.
▶PV: "Who won't be interested in rare jewellery. You know me very well I personally like rare things. So, look at how things are going around Lady Ariel and report it to me."
▶👤: "... As you wish your highness."

Prince Val is the 1st prince of the empire and was next to the throne. However, the Bisi family disagreed and disapproved of him as the next emperor, and they kept blocking his way of handling things and strengthening his power.
Prince Val already has a legal wife. However, when he saw Ariel at the debutant party, he fell in love with her at first sight. not only that but he craved her and desired her.

Prince Kal moved Ariel to his palace and ordered his servants to prepare for her the largest and the most luxurious room in the palace. He also ordered the servants to prepare the nearest room to Ariel for the Imperial Doctor in the case of an emergency.
Prince Kal didn't stop there, but he also ordered the maids to take turns in taking care of Ariel at night beside Meg and Mer. He also ordered to change the whole garden and make it the prettiest garden in the palace and fill it with colourful flowers. He bought new high fashioned dresses and jewellery for Ariel.

Prince Kal visited Ariel almost every day, no but every minute. He visited her at once he wakes up, before he sleeps, when he gets the opportunity to rest, and in his free time. Prince scheduled his whole free time and even his shortest breaks to visit Ariel. Which made Carney go crazy. Every time she asks for the crown prince they tell her that he is in Ariel's room. Therefore, she had to be stuck in Ariel's room with the Crown Prince. And the thing which made her even crazier is that he didn't even take a glance at her. Not even once. All his eyes were with Ariel only. Carney couldn't understand why the hell every time she like someone, he would be all over heels for Ariel. However, Carney decided to be patient this time. Because this time she won't change her mind. And no matter she wants to be the Crown princess and the next Empress.