Chapter 52

A maid came out and told the soldiers that Ariel has permitted Carney to come in. The soldiers gave way to Carney. Carney glared at them and walked past them proudly. The maid glared at Carney and talked to her casually.
▶Maid: "Come in this way."
Carney clenched her teeth and wanted to slap the maid, however, Lidia showed up and stopped her.
▶Lidia: "Stop there! Lady Carney! Know your place"
▶Carney: "Are you ordering me?! YOU are the one who should know your place! You are just a maid! Seems like Ariel doesn't teach manners! Then let me teach YOU!" Carney walked towards Lidia to slap her, but then a butler showed up and stopped her.
▶Butler: "How dare you touch one of the Bisi family members!!" Carney froze, she thought that Lidia is just a lower-class noble maid of honor, she didn't know and didn't expect that Lidia is from the Bisi family. Carney trembled.
▶Carney: "B B Bisi..."
Ariel showed up.
▶Ariel: "... Lidia are you ok?!" Lidia nodded her head.
▶Ariel: "It seems like you always like to put yourself in an embarrassing situation wherever you go, Carney!"
Carney turned to Ariel.
▶Carney: "Since when?! Since when you have been this close to the Bisi family?!!"
▶Ariel: "I don't have to answer and I don't want to answer you. Tell me what do you want to talk about and return."
Carney looked around. Ariel sighed.
▶Ariel: "If you have nothing to say please get out from here."
▶Carney: "Ariel!! You dare kick me out?!!"
Ariel glared at Carney.
▶Ariel: "Why won't I dare?! I could even kill you here!"
Carney twitched. Ariel smirked.
▶Ariel: "Don't worry, I won't kill you. I don't want to dirty my hands and eyes with your dirty blood. I want you to live for a long time and suffer that you wish if you died early." Ariel glared at Carney. Carney clenched her teeth.
▶Carney: ".... All I want to tell you that what you wish for won't happen! And you will see it!!! Also, I want YOU to stop playing with Kal's mind and divorce him! You don't know how much he had to suffer, going and coming to see me. And now that we are finally together you are seducing him. Heh! Let me tell you! Kal loves me alone so leave him!"
Ariel analyzed Carney and looked at her eyes, then sneered.
▶Ariel: "OMG! Hehe, is it possible that Kal cheated on you?!! Or~ he hasn't been staying with you! (Laugh) I told you Carney if you want him, take him, so you don't have to steal to eat " Carney clenched her dress and glared at Ariel.
▶Carney: "That's not it!!! Kal loves me more than you think!! So divorce him quickly so all the problems could end."
Ariel walked towards Carney. She caressed her face and looked at her.
▶Ariel: " The product you are using for your face is so good, aside from making it smooth... (SLAPP) it makes it thick as well."
Carney touched her face. Lidia and all who were watching glared at Carney and smirked.
▶Carney: "You dare!!!! Ariel!! Have you forgotten that I'm having the royal heir?!!!" Shouted Carney.
▶Ariel: "Of course not my dear sister. I was just testing your face thickness! Now that I'm done testing humm... It seems your face is thicker than I thought."
Carney stood up, adjusted herself then stepped closer to Ariel to slap her back. However, Alix grasped Carney's wrist. Carney turned to Alix and glared at him.
▶Carney: "Who are you?! Leave me alone you dirty bug!!"
Ariel chuckled.
▶Ariel: " Welcome back Duke Alix! You've come back earlier than I thought!"
▶Carney: "D d duke Alix??!!"
▶Ariel: "Yes, so Carney?! Is there anything else you want to say?! "
Carney didn't say anything. Her hands shivered.
▶Ariel: "Duke Alix! I think you can let go now. Lady Carney is pregnant."
Alix let go of Carney's wrist roughly.
▶Ariel: "About the divorce don't worry I will get it no matter what, you should take care of yourself is better. Now that everything is clear, please, the door is right behind you."
Carney rushed outside. She rode the carriage and went back to the palace. Once she took off from the carriage she saw Kal right in front of her. Carney smiled and hugged him.
▶Carney: "Dear~ Did you come to see me?! I'm so happy?! You don't know..." Kal interrupted.
▶Kal: "Who told you to go and see Ariel?!! What did you talk about?!!"
Carney let go of Kal and glared at him.
▶Carney: "So you came to see me only for that?! Because you want to ask about that filthy rate?!!" Kal Slapped Carney.
▶Carney: "Kal!!!!"
▶Kal: "Listen very well to what I'm going to say. If you ever went to bother Ariel. Don't tell me that I haven't warned you!" Kal left Carney. Carney screamed like crazy and cried.
The next day Ariel went to the palace with Lidia and Alix to settle the divorce agreement.
The empress, Kal, Carney, a man who is in charge of the royalties relations, Baron and Baroness we're all waiting for Ariel to arrive. The baron was surprised to see Alix with Ariel.
▶Empress: "Now shall we start! "
▶👤: "Princess Ariel, do you agree with divorcing The Crown Prince Kal?" Ariel answered right away and without hesitation with "Yes", when Kal's turn came, Kal answered right away and in a flashlight with "No" The empress glared at Kal. the man sighed and turned to Kal.
▶👤: "Crown Prince Kal, ... What's your reason for objecting to this divorce?!"
Ariel interrupted.
▶Ariel: "Crown Prince Kal let's talk in private."
Kal smiled, he thought that Ariel was going to forgive him. Ariel and Kal walked outside the room to talk privately. Ariel sighed and turned to Kal.
▶Ariel: "Prince Kal, would you please let things go smoothly and without any complications "
▶Kal: "Ariel, you know how much I love you! I'm really sorry for my past actions. Please, Ariel! "
▶Ariel: "This is not the first time, prince Kal. And as I told you I and Carney can not stay at the same place. And now she has your child. So tell me prince Kal how do you want us to stay?! Would like to see us planning and scheming each other death?!"
Kal looked down and didn't say anything.
▶Ariel: "Let me tell you, Prince Kal if you won't divorce and I end up stay with you things will get uglier. You won't get anything from neither my heart nor my sympathy. Let's end things when I still remember our good time together before all this mess. I beg you to let me go, so I can start new."
Kal clenched his hand. And looked at Ariel.
▶Kal: "By starting new, do you mean with Duke Alix?!"
Ariel sighed.
▶Ariel: "I said don't let it get uglier Prince Kal! That's all that I'm going to say. I answered you so many times about Duke Alix and I won't answer again." Said, Ariel annoyingly.
Ariel walked past Kal, but Kal stopped her. Ariel turned to Kal. He stepped closer towards Ariel and hugged her.
▶Kal: "Just for a minute. Let's stay like this for a while and I promise that I will let you go. I promise." Said Kal while hugging Ariel tightly.
After a while, Alix came to check on Ariel. When Alix opened the door and saw Kal hugging Ariel, Alix clenched his hands and interrupted.
▶Alix: "Crown Prince Kal, everyone is waiting."
Kal let go of Ariel and caressed her face.
▶Kal: "... Thank you." Kal walked back to the room silently.
Alix turned to Ariel.
▶Ariel: "don't worry nothing happened."
Though Ariel said that Alix didn't like it and felt annoyed and irritated. Ariel noticed Alix's facial expression and chuckled. Alix looked at Ariel curiously. However, Ariel didn't say anything and just walked back into the room.
Ariel and Alix went back and sat in their seats.
▶👤: "Now, is everything settled?!" Both Kal and Ariel nodded their heads.
▶👤: "Now do both sides agree on the divorce?!"
Both Ariel and Kal answered "Yes"
▶👤: "Alright, then Princess Ariel, do you have anything you want to negotiate with the royal family." The empress interrupted.
▶Empress: "She has no right to negotiate. Because she won't take even any penny of dirt from the royal family! " yelled the empress.
▶Ariel: "Don't worry your majesty I didn't have the intent to take anything from this family because whether your title or your wealth, all of it doesn't matter at all."
The empress Sneered. The Baron slammed the table and the Baroness yelled at Ariel.
▶Baroness: "How dare you say that to her Majesty!!!?? Ariel!! Once you come back I'll have to educate you again!"
▶Lidia: "Ah! I'm sorry Baroness Kaylee! However, Ariel won't go anywhere with you, because she will stay with us. Oh, besides I want Ariel as my sister-in-law." Lidia grinned.
The Baroness couldn't say anything, she looked down. Clenched her dress and teeth and sat silently.
▶Baron: "Even though she must go back to her family house first."
▶Lidia: "Family?! What family?! Which family?! I don't know what are you talking about."
Kal interrupted.
▶Kal: "Though Ariel doesn't want anything, I still want to give her 9000 golds, 9000 silvers, 10 territories, 60 sets of jewelry, 50 rare fabrics, and 50 silks. "
The Baron and Baroness were surprised and opened their eyes wide open.
▶Empress & Carney: "Kal!!!!! That's too much!!" Empress and Carney yelled and stood from their seats.
Kal turned to Carney.
▶Kal: "If you are going against this, the divorce will never happen, so, what do you want?!" Carney clenched her teeth and sat.
Kal turned to the empress. The empress slammed the table and walked outside. Kal turned to Ariel and looked at her with affection.
▶ Kal: "Please accept it."
Lidia answers instead of Ariel.
▶Lidia: "Thank you Prince Kal for your generosity. Finally, you have done something right."
▶Ariel: "Lidia!"
Kal smiled faintly and stood up planning to walk away from the room. Ariel calls out Kal's name to stop him.
▶Ariel: "Kal! Thank you. And I want to say that... Please be good and live right this time."
Kal nodded his head and smiled faintly. Kal walked out of the room following him Carney who glared at Ariel before she goes.