Chapter 21

After the debutant party the baroness, Carney and Ariel went back to Alin's residence.
The next morning everyone gathered to eat their breakfast except Alix. Actually, Alix couldn't come back because he had a lot to do in the palace, therefore, Ariel doesn't know Alix's identification.
Carney and the baroness were eating their breakfast happily. Everyone in the residence noticed that. And it seems that Carney is not after Alin anymore but someone else and Ariel could figure out who is he.
Alin also seems to be in a good mood. Alin turned to Ariel with a really bright smile.
▶Alin: "By the way, why don't you stay here for a little bit more?" Alin was asking Ariel, however, the baroness answered it.
▶Baroness: "Oh! We would like to of course. But the kids are at home and I'm worried about them plus Carney and Ariel should go back, Mrs. Pax is waiting for them." Actually, Mrs. Pax has nothing to teach Ariel. But Mrs. Pax has a lot to do with Carney. In any way, Ariel couldn't stay with Alin because they are not engaged or anything. Ariel knows that Alin knows all about that but he still asked and actually, he wanted to create rumours that they are together and make the rumours true. Alin nodded to the baroness just to give her face but he didn't care and turned to Ariel with a smile as he wants an answer from her.
Ariel sighed and looked at Alin then smiled.
▶Ariel: "Yes, sure~ why not! If you want Mrs. Pax to be here the next morning hunting you. Why not!😏" Alin then smiled awkwardly then sighed.
▶Alin: "If it's Mrs. Pax, then I gave up. Haha...😌😬" "Then, in that case, I want to send one or two of the maids with you. And I mean to be your personal maids since you have only one maid now. You don't mind that, right baroness Kaylee?!" The baroness smiled awkwardly then nodded her head. The Alin continued "Oh! And of course, don't worry about their paychecks I'll be the one to be responsible. The baron and the baroness don't have to be responsible for them." After what Alin said the baroness agreed right away without even giving it a thought. Alin smiled and turned to Ariel.
▶Alin: "Did any of the Maids here got your attention or gave you a good impression?"
▶Ariel: "They all did, They are all good. And by the way... Did you plan to force them to come?! If that so I'll handle things by myself" Alin liked how Ariel said that she would take care of the issue without asking his permission. Because it made him feels like she is the owner of this place. Alin agreed happily.
🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻
Ariel called out every maid to her room.
Then informed everyone about what she agreed with Alin.
Everyone wanted to go and be Ariel's personal maid. In a short time stay Ariel got the staff's love and respect. Everyone wanted Ariel to be the Duchess of the house.
Ariel was troubled since everyone wanted to come. So she made everyone choose a small piece of paper from the basket if they chose an empty paper that means they won't be able to come and the one who chooses a paper with a red mark means they could come. In the end, Meg and Mer got chosen. Ariel felt bad that they got chosen and that she had to separate the triplet. However, they said that they didn't mind it at all and it was perfect because in case something happened to the duke or anything Mee could inform them and the verse versa. At that, Ariel agreed. 
Now that everyone is done packing. Everyone is ready to go. Alin held a sad expression when he was bidding farewell to Ariel. He was jealous of Meg and Mer and wished if he could be a maid instead. For that, Ariel hit him lightly on his shoulder and rode the carriage.
🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻
[ The Royal Family Dining Room ]
Everyone was present in the dining room for dinner. Usually, the Royal family is not allowed to discuss anything in the dining unless it was important. However, this time Princess Falicia broke the silence.
▶PF: "Dad can't you force engagement to Duke Alin?! Why can't you do that for me?! You know that I've liked him for a long time. You are the emperor of this empire he won't be able to refuse you!" Princess Falicia said whining.
The emperor sighed and frowned.
▶Emperor: "Princess Falicia, how many times I told you we can't so just give up."
Princess Falicia slapped the table furiously.
▶PF: "Why?! Just tell me why?!" The Emperor glared at Princess Falicia for her rude action. However, Princess Falicia didn't shake and just stayed standing confidently.
▶Emperor: "The Bisi's family is not just any family. If we turn ourselves, into their enemies be sure that you won't be alive or even dream to be a princess. All of us will be banished in one day or even less." Said the Emperor furiously.
Princess Falicia groaned loudly in frustration then stepped outside.
▶PF: (Fine! If no one will I will take care of it myself and make him MINE!!)
🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

Mrs. Pax, Arthur, Anthony, Bency and Adia in Bency's arms. All of them were excitedly waiting for the baroness, Carney and Ariel to arrive. Except for Harry. He was nowhere to be seen as usual.
Anthony saw the carriage coming from fare and started to call the baroness excitedly.
The carriage arrived in front of the mansion. Anthony jumped to the baroness's arms.
▶Anthony: " Welcome back mother!"
The baroness smiled happily and stroked Anthony's hair.
Ariel walked towards Mrs. Pax and Arthur.
▶Ariel: " How have you been Mrs. Pax? Arthur? You didn't give Mrs. Pax a hard time, did you?! "

Mrs. Pax sighed.
▶Mrs. Pax: " Ariel, I think you asked the wrong person. Arthur was well behaved. It was Harry and Anthony who were about to make me bald.

Ariel chuckled at how Mrs. Pax complained.
▶Ariel: " Oh! Right! Let me introduce you to Meg and Mer. They will be working here from now on."

Meg and Mer gave their respect and greetings to everybody and introduced themselves.

Mrs. Pax grinned at Ariel.
▶Mrs. Pax: " seems like Alin is really worried that someone might take you away or hurt his beloved, to a degree that he had to put some eyes in the house~ Well this time I have to praise Duke Alin for his wise action. "

Ariel blushed then walked inside the mansion.
▶Ariel: "Mrs. Pax, really... We are just friends."
▶Mrs. Pax: " yes yes, sure you are guys are the nicest friends ever. Meg, Mer, what do you think?! "

Meg and Mer grinned at Ariel then chuckled at how Ariel's face became red.
The Baroness took Adia from Bency and went inside the mansion. While Carney was still in her dreamland humming to herself none stop.