Chapter 45

▶Lidia: "Ariel do you want me to bring the Imperial doctor?" Said Lidia worriedly.
▶Alix: "I don't think he will help, he will just come and nag. She needs to rest. Calm down for now." Lidia looked around.
▶Lidia: "By the way where is Bency?! She hasn't returned yet. "
▶Alix: "Ah! that maid, she got eaten by another junk "
Lidia looked strangely, she couldn't understand.
▶Alix: "Prince Val is having her"
▶Lidia: "Wow~ that's pretty fast. Anyway, Ariel if you need something call out for me ok?! Take a rest and clear your mind."
Ariel nodded her head and thanked Lidia. Lidia a d Alix stepped outside. Alix stood in front of the room to guard Ariel. He was still worried about her but he did not show it.
▶Lidia: "You are not coming?! Your room is in this way."
▶Alix: "I'll stay here for a while. You go rest."
Lidia grinned, then left. Lidia was happy that now Alix is treating Ariel nicely and that he had understood Ariel. Alix's eyes seemed to get clearer.
Everyone left the room, and now Ariel is alone in that big huge room. Ariel stared at the sky through the window. She felt cold, empty, and lonely. Ariel sang to fill up her loneliness and the empty huge cold room.
▶Ariel: "🎵 At that time if you gave me a hug🎵At that time if you wrapped my shoulder🎵I wouldn't hate you this much🎵I wouldn't be lonely like this🎵just like someone helplessly trapped in the storm🎵just like someone drowning trying to reach the side🎵all I hope for is a helping hand to save me this once🎵so my soul can finally seek comfort 🎵Is there anyone who won't leave me behind🎵Is there anyone who would stay with me through the miserable days🎵 but would you get tired of me and walk away someday🎵 because I still remember the scar in my heart🎵don't hate me when I'm weak🎵don't leave me even if I made you sad🎵because you're the one who might keep me breathing🎵 could you please stay with me forever so that my heart won't be empty🎵 I don't know how to forget the nightmares in my heart 🎵I just want someone to understand me."
Ariel cried while singing, Ariel cried till she fell asleep. Alix opened the door and walked towards Ariel. He caressed her hair, wiped her tears, and covered her with a blanket, then stepped outside.
Prince Kal headed to Carney's place. Carney opened the door right away when she heard the carriage sound. Kal pushed Carney furiously inside.
▶Kal: "When you went to talk with Ariel what did you talk about?"
Carney was surprised by Kal's action. But then adjusted herself and acted natural and innocent.
▶Carney: "ah I talked to her about our parents. It's been a while since I have met my sister. So we talked a lot. "
Kal slapped Carney.
▶Kal: "You're lying! About your parents?! Then how did Ariel knew about the Mansion?! And how come she has your letters?!"
Carney shivered. Carney held Kal's hand to calm him down.
▶Carney: "Kal please listen to me"
Kal didn't give Carney any chance to talk and slapped her again.
▶Kal: "I told you so many times to behave yourself, If not I won't keep you beside me!"
▶Carney: "Honey, please listen I had my reasons, I didn't mean to tell her we were just talking about you, and I just forgot and talked comfortably."
Kal squeezed Carney's cheeks roughly.
▶Kal: "Why do you have to send all these letters to Ariel?! Why did you have to meet her and talk to her?! HUH?!!
▶Carney: "I...I wanted to make sure that Ariel has feelings for you. I wanted to help you. I felt it's unfair for you. Honey my love please believe me!!"
Kal roughly let go of Carney and left the mansion.
Carney screamed and started to take out her anger by throwing things.
Bency opened her eyes in Prince Val's bed. Bency saw Prince Val was dressing up from behind and when someone in black came in Bency closed her eyes pretending that she is still sleeping. The man in black reported to Prince Val what happened with princess Perci. Prince Val sneered. Then when he said that he had to report something else. Prince Val raised his hands so the man in black paused. Prince Val walked outside the room with the man in black.
Bency quickly dressed up and tiptoed towards the door to over listen to the conversation.
▶👤: "We lost contact with the one who is in the Duke residence. And about the new young children and women, we have sent them to the ministers as you ordered me, they told me to give your highness their gratitude and they are ready to collaborate. Also, we have planted more undercover... " prince Val raised his hand once again to stop the man from talking. Prince Val turned to the door Bency quickly went to the bathroom and fill up the tub with water and soap. Bench quickly jumped to the bathtub pretending to wash herself and humming happily. Prince Val opened the room door to check on Bency he didn't find her in the bed. He heard Bency humming in the bathroom. Prince Val walked towards the Bathroom. He saw Bency there naked and having her bath.
▶Bency: "Oh! Your highness! Hehe, what are you doing!! I'm having a bath now I should rush to the crown princess or else she would notice!"
Prince Val didn't say anything not suspected anything. He told only analyzed Bency's body and walked away.
Bency continued to wash herself naturally. She finished dressing up and rushed to Ariel.
Ariel opened her eyes and stared at the ceiling for a long time. Lidia came into the room to wake Ariel up but she saw Ariel has already woken up. Bency rushed to Ariel's room and locked the door. Ariel and Lidia got startled. They saw Bency out of breath and in a cold sweat. Ariel told Bency to take a seat, then she noticed that Bency is terrified and nervous. Ariel asked Lidia if she could bring a calming tea for Bency. Lidia rushed and brought Bency a calming tea for Bency as Ariel requested.
Ariel freshened up and dressed up while Bency finishes her tea. After she saw that Bency has calmed down she asked for Lidia to bring Alix in. She felt that Alix needed to hear what Bency is about to say.
▶Ariel: "So what happened that made you be in this condition?! I thought you had lots of fun last night?"
▶Bency: "I...I" bency began to stutter.
▶Ariel: "Fine, never mind. Just get to the point." Bency nodded her head.
▶Bency: "A man in black reported to his highness about some new young children and women given to the ministers and agreeing to some collaboration and he said that he lost contact with the one who's in the duke residence aa also he...he said something about sending more undercover somewhere. I couldn't hear more than that because I almost got caught by the prince.  "
▶Ariel: "Good job. I appreciate your loyalty this time Bency you may take a break now, it's better not now or else it will look suspicious. I will look for an opportunity to give you a holiday for now please accept this."
Ariel gave Bency enough money for Bency to stay in luxury for 5 months and she gave her some jewels and new clothes and makeup.
▶Ariel: "Please keep it a secret and don't show off your wealth use it wisely. You may go now." Bency nodded her head and excused herself.