Chapter 39

Lidia walked towards Ariel's room, she knocked on the door and opened it. When Lidia opened the door she found Ariel has done changing, and she noticed her pale face.
▶Lidia: "Ariel... Do you want to rest your face is so pale" Ariel shook her head faintly.
▶Ariel: "I need to work or else I'll be thinking about something else. Tell Marquis Rane to start approaching Bency. We need to move faster and end things quickly. Also, tell him that I will stop by the training quarter to pick up a personal guard." Lidia nodded her head.
Bency came into the room with breakfast but Ariel couldn't eat she didn't have any appetite and she felt a headache. Ariel told Bency to move the breakfast away and accompany her to work. (Performing the crown princess duty.)
Lidia went to the training ground to inform Rane. However, he went back to the Bisi family resident to rest.
Lidia went to the resident. Rane was having his breakfast.
▶Rane: "Dear! Did you have breakfast?! Come and eat today's breakfast is just so good or maybe It's because I couldn't have breakfast for so long. I have been super busy. Sweetie, I missed you~~"
▶Lidia: "Cut it out! Listen Ariel said to let the man approach Bency and she is coming to the training quarter to pick her personal guard. "
▶Rane: "Wait, wasn't it supposed to be 2 months after the wedding?!"
▶Lidia: "Sigh, honey, you won't believe it. Sigh, I feel angry and upset just talking about it. Do you know Carney? The adopted maid in Ariel's house. Uuugh she came to the city as an excuse to convince Ariel to talk to the prince to help her family to return to the city, but actually, she hasn't we didn't even know that she had come to the city. And now the big bomb is that The Crown Prince is sleeping with her. After Ariel told him everything about Carney. How could he do that to my pretty Ariel? Not only that she also sent a letter on purpose to Ariel in the letter she wrote the place and uuugh it's just so disgusting to talk about her."
▶Alix: "She deserves it. Who told her to play with men." Alix showed up behind Lidia it seems that he has heard everything.
Lidia turned to Alix.
▶Lidia: "What do you mean she deserves it?! If you don't know anything just sit there quietly."
Alix sneered.
▶Alix: "I know who she really is and her true colors and I don't think I need to know more"
Alix sat to eat his breakfast. Lidia screamed in frustration.
▶Lidia: "Didn't you hear me say that the one who you saw Ariel hit is her adopted sister who was a maid in their house. She is not as innocent as you think. If you don't believe me see this. This is the letter that Carney sent and this the confirmation letter.
You always say you know Ariel's true color Ariel's true color. Then have you ever asked the people around her how she is? Have you ever tried to see her in her true self? Have you ever asked yourself why Alin, Me, and Rane in Ariel's side? You said it's because Alin was blinded by love then what about us huh?! You know so well how our society works why can't you still analyze people well huh!! Duke Alix. Let's spit out the truth now the real reason why you get angry every time you see her with a man is that you are jealous right?! Don't answer me answer yourself in your heart." Lidia picked a cup of water drank it and put it down then she continued.
"You will say that she is the reason that Alin died than let me show you something"
Lidia took out Alin's letter which Ariel asked Lidia to keep for her. Because she thought that it's not right to keep this letter when she is married and she was afraid to upset Prince Kal with it if he discovered it.
Lidia showed Alix the letter not only that but she just told him, Ariel plan with one breath.
Lidia paused for a second then she drank her 2nd cup of water, then said.
"Do you think one of our family would destroy their lives and the most important thing which is Marriage for another family??!! Why would Ariel do that for us?! She cares about us more than ourselves she cared about Alin the same way. You don't know how much she suffered and cried for Alin. You don't even know about her health condition. If you want evidence you can ask Dr.Zed and the imperial Palace doctor they will answer you. Alix please please if you can't trust Ariel then trust our decision.
Alix, you have us you have our family we are all beside you, you have a title and you are strong. But Ariel had nothing until now, no she still has nothing all the things that people including you think that she has, she has nothing. Let me tell you Ariel only has a title as the crown princess until now Ariel jas no power as the Crown princess. It's all in the Empress's control and the most important that the crown is doing nothing he doesn't talk for Ariel he doesn't protect her. She has to protect her Siblings. She is working hard for everyone for her beloved one but she has nothing let it be her parents or her husband.
Sigh, and she still has to deal with those demons and snakes. There is the 1st prince Val who we don't know when he will attack or start forcing Ariel, princess Perci who we don't what she will do because of her jealousy of Ariel and Carney and there still her parents sigh, poor Ariel~~"
Lidia Cried hard. Lidia turned to Rane and cried. No one could say anything when Lidia is angry and no one could stop her.
▶Rane: "There there, sweetie I know that you are frustrated and love Ariel so much... But you just told Alix about the plan."
▶Lidia: "So what?! Let him know. Let him open his eyes. Rane I changed my mind I won't let Ariel come to the training ground because I have chosen her guard and that would be you, Alix. Don't say that you are busy. You can just throw your work to any of our family they are capable enough." Lidia didn't leave any chance for Alix to speak. Lidia adjusted herself kissed Rane on his cheeks and went back to the castle. Lidia was adored by everyone in the family including Alix she is always active. No one could ever argue with her and if they did she would take out their souls. She is honest and sincere she always had good judgment and was always curious about people, and she was another ray of sunshine for Alix.
▶Rane: "Sooo... Are you going to be lady, I mean The Crown Princess Ariel's personal guard?!"
▶Alix: "What do you want me to do?! You know well what will happen if I refused. And I'll think about it as searching for the truth."
▶Rane: "If that's true then that's good. This time please use your common sense and open your eyes. Don't judge according to what you see or hear only according to nonsense reasons."