Chapter 25

[After 4 weeks and 3 days ]
4 weeks and 3 days have past and until now Ariel hasn't woke up. Mrs. Pax and Arthur always visited Ariel after the lessons. Anthony visited from time to time. Harry didn't bother visiting Ariel because he thinks that there is no point in visiting a laid-on bed person. The baron visited once to show respect to the Crown Prince and as a parent of Ariel, and so the baroness.
Meg and Mer started to get worried. 4 weeks and 3 days, is not a short time. Meg and Mer were nervous anxious and sad. They couldn't leave Ariel's side at all. They took care of Ariel day and night and prayed for Ariel to wake up every single minute.
Carney opened the door and walked proudly in, then sat on the sofa.
▶Carney: "Hey, you, pour me some tea. And you massage me." Ordered arrogantly to Meg and Mer.
However, Meg and Mer didn't move from their place, not even a step. Carney shouted angrily.
▶Carney: "CAN'T YOU HEAR ME?! I TOLD YOU TO POUR ME A CUP OF TEA!!"
Meg and Mer turned to Carney.
▶Mer: "Excuse me, Lady Carney, this is Lady Ariel's room and we only take Lady Ariel's order. Except that we don't take any commands from anybody." Said with a cold tone.
Carney stood up furiously.
▶Carney: "WHAT DID YOU SAY?! WHO ARE YOU TO TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! HUH?! LADY ARIEL YOU SAID?! YOU MEAN THAT HALF DIED BODY OVER THERE?! HUH?!" Yelled Carney pointing her index finger towards Ariel. Meg grasped Carney's index finger.
▶Meg: "Lady Carney, please don't point your index finger like that carelessly, it's impolite. It's not ladylike. Oh! Please forgive me, I forgot that you weren't a lady before but JUST A MAID. So let me advise you. Please don't come here ever again if not necessary. If you want to drink tea drink it at your home. Like it or not the door is right in front of you, please get out right now. You are hindering Lady Ariel's rest."
Carney shook Meg's hand.
▶Carney: "YOU DARE TO KICK ME OUT?! WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! HUH?! THIS IS THE CROWN PRINCE PALACE!! NOT YOUR PLAYGROUND!! NOT YOUR HOME! WAIT UNTIL I  TELL THE CROWN PRINCE ABOUT THE BOTH OF YOU!!"
Mer and Meg laughed. Carney looked at them strangely and confusedly.
▶Carney: "Wa why are you laughing?? "
▶Mer: "Yes, as you said Lady Carney. Where do you think you are?? This is the crown prince palace! I thought that you yourself didn't know, and was confused. It seems like you do realize that it's the crown prince palace. Haha... LADY CARNEY! Doesn't that mean you should act more politely and look after your mannerisms?! Hahaha, Lady Carney, you are so funny. Hahaha " Carney looked towards the open door. She noticed that maids and servants are staring at her and whispering. Carney clenched her Teeth and her dress.
▶Meg: "Yes, that's true. And you said you would tell the crown prince about us?! I really do suggest Lady Carney tell his highness. Let's see who would be kicked out, YOU OR US. Lady Carney, please, I beg you to use your baby bird brain. The Crown prince cares a lot about Lady Ariel and we ARE Lady Ariel Personal maids and the original Bisi's family Maids not only that. We are also the closest aid to Lady Ariel. What about YOU?! Who are you?! And what do you have?! The so-called LADY Carney?! "
Carney clenched her teeth and dress.
▶Carney: "JUST WAIT! I WILL NOT LET YOU ALL GO! I WILL MAKE YOU ALL REGRET THIS."
Carney stepped out of the room furiously, then posed at the maids and servants gathering in front of Ariel's wide-open door room.
▶Carney: "WHAT? WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?! NEVER SAW PEOPLE FIGHT BEFORE?! ANNOYING!!" Carney yelled at the maids and servants and walked past them.
The servants and maids started to make noises in front of Ariel's room. Then, Mer stepped in front of them.
▶Mer: "Please go back and continue your work. And if you want to continue talking please do somewhere else."
Suddenly, Ariel's finger started to move, then she started to open her eyes, and then tried to move her body to sit probably.
Meg and Mer noticed then rushed to Ariel excitedly. Meg poured a cup of water, and Mer tried to help Ariel to adjust her sitting position. Ariel touched her head in pain.
▶Meg: "Oh!! Right!! Doctor!! I'll go and call out the doctor!!" Meg rushed to the imperial doctor's room and knocked on the door continuously.
▶Imperial Dr: "Comin coming. Meg! What's going on?!" Said confusingly? Meg grasped the Imperial Dr hands.
▶Meg: "Come please hurry up! Lady lady Ariel has woken up," said excitedly and in tears.
The imperial Dr and Meg ran to Ariel's room. Then he started checking Ariel's health.
▶Imperial Dr: "Yes, it seems like you have recovered, your heart is steady. However, make sure to inhale clean fresh air frequently and drink lots of water also I hope you won't work yourself out." Meg and Mer were extremely happy and rushed to hold Ariel's hand excitedly. Ariel started to look around then she looked at Mer and Meg.
▶Ariel: "Meg, Mer. Where is this place?"
Said confusingly.
▶Mer: "Oh! This is The Crown Prince Palace. Lady Ariel, you were asleep for 4 weeks and 3 days. We were so worried about you, and..." Before Mer completes her sentence, Ariel raised her hands in front of Mer to make her pause for a second.
▶Ariel: "Wait... The last thing I could remember... I was escaping from the cottage... Then... Alin... Yes, I kind of heard Alin's voice! How did he know?! Why did he come?! Where is he now? I need to talk to him. Is he in trouble now?! " Ariel tried to get out of the bed. Meg, Mer and the Imperial Dr stopped Ariel from moving because her body is still weak.
▶imperial Dr: "Lady Ariel! Please slow down! You are still weak! "
▶Ariel: "Then where is Alin? I need to talk to him"
the Imperial Dr stepped back quietly and looked away. No one looked into Ariel's eyes. All of them avoided Ariel's eyes. Ariel looked at them confusingly.
▶Ariel: "Meg? Mer? What happened?! What does that mean?!" Said worriedly and anxiously.
The imperial Dr stepped forward trying to calm down Ariel.
▶Imperial Dr: "Lady Ariel, you should rest first. We will talk about this later."
▶Ariel: "No, I won't rest unless someones tell me what's going on! What happened?!" Looking at how everyone is avoiding her question, Ariel didn't feel good. Her heart ached. She felt uncomfortable. Ariel placed her hand in her chest(heart) in pain. Her heart somehow felt so painful.
▶Mer: "D Duke... Duke Alin..."
▶Meg: "Duke Alin knew from his butler that he got a letter from Princess Falicia, he went to his office and the butler tried to search for the letter on the duke's table. however, he couldn't find it. Therefore, the butler called out Mee who was responsible for cleaning the duke's office that day. She had no choice but to tell them the truth. So the duke came to the mansion and asked us. So we told him and... And then..." Meg couldn't complete. She couldn't utter another word and looked away.
▶Ariel: "And then?! What happened?! Meg?" Ariel held Meg's hands and begged for her to continue, but Meg couldn't look at Ariel. Mer closed her eyes and told Ariel.
▶Mer: "The Duke rushed to the place and saw you riding the horse unconsciously towards the cliff so he went after you. Then... Then..." Tears started to come out from Mer and Meg's eyes.