Part 19

The second James dropped down the mass amount of boxes and bags in her doorway, they tore each other apart. He carried her straight to her bedroom and fell onto her full sized mattress. Usually, he would take his time getting her ready for him, but he didn't have any patience left.

He had spent the whole afternoon watching her put on little fashion shows for him in the designer clothing he had her trying on. Especially after their stunt in the Dior dressing room, he was desperate. He impaled her with his cock the second he could, not even making time to take her panties off, just pulling them to the side. He fucked her hard. Thorough. Like a beast.

Both of them cumming a sinful amount of times throughout the afternoon and night, leaving her sheets a sticky mess.

James awoke to the sun shining in his eyes. He stood naked from the mattress. Pulling his pants back on, he glanced over his shoulder, down at Maggie snoozing away her exhaustion from their long night of sex. The summer sunrise poured in from her window, casting an amber ray over her. She looked picturesque, tangled in the sheets of her small bed. He took a moment to absorb the image. Keep it engrained in his memory.

He walked bare chested, to her kitchen. Filling himself a glass of water, he quickly chugged it down. Then another. He filled the glass again, this time for Maggie. He figured she'd wake up as parched as he did. Padding barefoot back down the small hallway, a room he had never seen caught his eye.

Pushing open the white door, to find her art room. It was incredible. Nothing to write home about, sure, but it was pure Maggie. He loved it. The walls were covered in industrial style window paneling, leaving the room bright and airy. The ceilings were a little taller than the rest of her apartment. He figured it was supposed to be the main bedroom. Typical of her to put even her art before her own needs.

Every inch of space was filed with easels, gorgeous half-finished paintings sat atop each one. There was a wooden table, covered in multicolored splotches of dried paint. Brushes sat crammed into mason jars, various tubes of paints were discarded on top messily. Scrawled notes written messily about color theory. He was deeply impressed by the various finished pieces lining the walls of the room. All of them filled with color. Beautiful abstract splashes of hues on some, while others were meticulously detailed realism.

He took a moment to admire every single one of them.

They were perfect.

They were her.

"Morning." The soft voice made him spin clean on his heel.

Maggie stood before him, in his shirt. Wearing the completing piece to his outfit. Her big curly hair was knotted, leaving it a voluminous mess around her head. "Hi, sweetheart." He strode over, lifting her into his arms. She hooked her arms around his neck and locked her ankles together around his waist. "Sorry to intrude on your little sanctuary here. Snooping." He shrugged.

"No, don't be sorry." She spread her fingers into his dark hair. "I'm happy you did." Leaning forward, she kissed him gently.

"Feel rested, doll?"

"Very." She rested her head on his shoulder, fully wrapped around him, while he held her tight in his arms. "It's not like me to sleep in like this. Last night wiped me out."

He nodded. "I got you a water. I need you to hydrate." He walked over and picked it up from her work table, placing it in her hand. She drank down the whole thing in one go. Thirsty. Just like he knew she would be.

His naturally observant nature made him pick up easily on her needs. She was easy for most people to read, since she was nothing if not predictable, but to James it was like clockwork. He could tell when she was going to be hungry, tired, thirsty— everything. His skills were magnified tenfold in the bedroom because of it. He could tell what she wanted before she even knew she wanted it.