Chapter 4 - A Night Of Firsts

The blood rushes to my head, and my pussy tingles with excitement. I can't fight this any longer, "Wh..wh..what are you waiting for? Let's get this show on the road," I respond jokingly. I know damn well what he was waiting for; my southern gentleman was waiting for my permission to proceed.

Without hesitation, he inserts his tongue through my slit, and my body jolts from the initial shock, "Ahh! shit, Seth!"

I throw my legs over his shoulders as he begins the sweet circular motion with his tongue around my flower. Fucking mindblowing! I have never experienced anything like it! With my legs wrapped around him, locking his head between my thighs, I reach down and lace my fingers through his curly black mane with one hand and hold myself upright with the other.

I arch my back and throw my hands up over my head, knocking down a can off the shelf. It bounces off the workstation and onto the floor, making a loud racket all the way down. I immediately put my hands down and keep myself upright as I enjoy the tongue assault he gives my pussy. After a few moments of bliss, my entire body convulses, my legs tremble as my clit warms and pulsates as he swirls his tongue around my flower, "Fuck, Seth! Keep going! Don't stop!" I cry out.

He begins to lightly suck my clit, and before I know what hits me, my climax takes hold of me, "Ahhh! Don't stop!" I cry out as I reach down and tightly grip his mane, holding on for dear life as I endure the sweet pleasurable torture of my very first orgasm. There is no other logical explanation for what I'm experiencing at this moment. Now I finally understand why Mariah has a physical reaction to Dylan when he makes inappropriate gestures with his tongue. Seth watches me intently as he laps up my arousal. Once my body relaxes, I release the death grip from his hair, "Fuck, that tight little wet pussy tastes so good. I want you now!" He barks as he reaches up to wipe his mouth with the back of his hand.

He stands and lifts me off the workbench before he spins me around to face away from him. He grabs my hips as I tilt them slightly, pressing myself against him as I lean over to hold onto the workstation. My heart begins racing while I listen as he unbuckles his belt and quickly unzips his pants. My body jolts forward as he runs his erect cock along my slit, getting it slick with my arousal. His breathing quickens as I listen to the sound of him fumbling to unwrap something behind me. Oh, Christ! This is it! It's really going to happen! I'm about to have my cherry popped by the guy I've fantasized about for so long. My body begins to tremble as I'm overcome with anxiety; he stops as he senses my body tensing, "You okay, Brie?" he asks.

While holding onto the workstation, I put my head down and audibly sigh, "Seth, I've...Ummm..." I stutter.

"You what, Brie?" he asks.

"I'm a virgin." I choke out.

Then the deafening sound of silence presence itself, and it is so pronounced that you can hear a pin drop. The only thing I can hear for sure is the sound of my heart pounding out my chest; I almost wonder if he can hear it as clear as I can. He doesn't move; he doesn't utter a word; in fact, I would almost bet he is holding his breath. Panic-stricken, I turn my head slightly as my stomach flips. Suddenly I feel his body pressed against mine, he buries his face in my back as he exhales. I turn to face him, "Seth, what's wrong? Do you not want me anymore? Why did you stop?" I ask tearfully.

"Oh, Brie, I want you so bad it hurts but not like this." He responds as he pulls my skirt down to cover my lady bits.

"Why not, Seth? I want you desperately." I pout.

He reaches out, grabbing my arms, "Baby, I want you too, but this is not the place for your first time with someone. It should be with someone special to you and behind closed doors."