Chapter 30 - Forgiven

Seth's POV

I wake up to the bathroom light shining in my eyes; I turn over to face the wall and reach my arm out for Brie to find the bed empty. I sit up and look around; she must be in the bathroom. I attempt to focus my eyes on the clock to see what time it is; Ahh, it's 5:00 am. She must be getting ready for a jog. I lay down and pull her pillow close to me to get a whiff of her scent. She comes out and crawls on the bed on top of me, "I'm going for a run, baby." she whispers into my ear. 

I nod my head, "Hurry back; daddy needs some love." I respond as I reach up and scratch her head. She plants a kiss on my temple before heading out.  I roll over and doze off while she's gone.

I wake up once again to her crawling in bed next to me. She has a towel wrapped around her body; she must have gotten in the shower. I reach up to feel her hair, "Man, you smell so good." I tell her. 

I roll over on my back and place the pillow underneath my head, "Come over here and straddle my face." I order her. 

She chuckles and crosses her legs, "What?"

"You heard me; come sit on my face."

She sits up, "Well, I mean, if you insist." 

She drops her towel onto the floor before throwing her leg over on the other side of my head and lowers herself onto my mouth; I lace my arms around her thighs to hold her in place. Her sweet musky scent invades my nostrils; I become completely aroused by it. I pull her further down until her slit is directly over my nose. I insert my tongue through her slit and swirl it around her clit, just how my girl likes it. 

She begins to moan in pleasure as I alternate, rolling my tongue around her flower and sucking gently. She holds onto the headboard with both hands above my head and tilts her hips slightly. After a few moments of this, she begins to buck wildly on top of me as she hits her release. I hold her down with all my strength to keep her in place, and she cries out while banging on the back of the headboard. I lap up every bit of arousal as I watch her come undone right before my eyes. She's so fucking perfect!

Once she relaxes and I release my grip, she rolls over onto her back. I immediately positioned myself on top of her and thrust my cock into that gorgeous wet pussy. She throws her legs over my shoulders as I pound that ass. 

It doesn't take long before I bust a nut in her. Man, if she weren't on the pill, I would have already put a baby in her, I can tell you that much. I wouldn't even feel a bit sorry about it either. 

After we finish, I roll off the bed and strut to the bathroom to get ready for work. She quickly gets dressed and rushes into the kitchen to make breakfast and pack my lunch. I seriously do not deserve this woman; how did I get so lucky? I'm going to get spoiled with her being here and doing all this stuff for me. I better put a ring on it fast. Wait...what? Where did that come from?

I hop out of the shower and throw on my work uniform and stroll into the kitchen. The aroma of coffee fills the air, "I made omelets. I hope you like ham and cheese!" She calls out. 

"Absolutely," I tell her as I have a seat at the kitchen table. She places a piping hot plate with a cup of black coffee in front of me before serving herself and having a seat in the chair next to me. 

Once we finish, she cleans up and proceeds to make my lunch and pack my cooler. I can't help but watch in awe how fucking graceful she is as she moves about the kitchen. My eyes are drawn to her cute little feet. She has the cutest toes, perfectly pedicured, and painted a deep red color to match her fingers. She wears that color a lot; It suits her. I love this woman so fucking much.

Around 7:30 am, I bid her farewell and head towards work. Dylan better not start his shit this morning, or I will go off! I swear to God if he says one derogatory word about her, his ass is mine!