Chapter 5 - Gentleman Caller

I feel as if I might be having a bit of a panic attack. I can feel tightness in my chest as I dash into my room and quietly close the door. I've been pining over this guy for the longest time; now I'm going to be with him tonight. Why am I so nervous? I know I want this. I put my hands out in front of me and notice as they tremble. I begin to pace the floor anxiously as I reach my hand up to wipe the perspiration from my brow. I need to hurry up and get dressed!

I grab my silky candy apple red nightgown from my dresser drawer. Some would just say it's just a red nightgown, but when I bought it, I told Maggie it looked just like the outside coating of a candy apple, so like it or not, that's what I'm gonna call it. This color fits me so well and makes my blue eyes pop and my skin glow. Like Shelby from Steel Magnolias says that pink is her signature color - candy apple red is mine! I peek out from my room and look down the hall to make sure Momma isn't up. Who am I kidding? Her Ambien knocks her out cold. I quietly tiptoe to the bathroom to get myself freshened up and dry shave.

Once I'm finished, I quickly slip on my nightgown before calling Seth. I look through my phone to search his number through my contact list and dial; he answers on the first ring, "Hello."

"I'm ready for my gentleman caller now," I blurt out.

He chuckles, "Oh, are you now? Well, your gentleman caller is on his way!"

"Okay, I'll be waiting for ya."

"Okay, doll, see ya soon." He responds.

Once I disconnect the call, I put my phone on the charger and run downstairs to wait on him. A few minutes later, I watch as he turns off his headlights to his truck before turning into the drive. He places it in park, climbs out, and struts up the porch. I open the front door to peek out and wave him inside. Once he enters, I quietly close the door behind him, "Holy shit, Brie! Are you trying to kill me?!" He asks as he places his hand over his chest.

I stop to look down at my gown, "Why? What do you mean? This is the stuff I generally sleep in." Lies! I can't help but chuckle.

He reaches up to run his finger along the seam of my gown near my breast. "What about your mom?" He asks, his voice is raspy.

I put my hands on my hips, "Oh, Momma is on the Ambien tonight. She wouldn't wake up if the house burnt down."

He grins ear to ear as he wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me to him, and begins to nibble on my earlobe. I place my hand on his chest to stop him. "Follow me," I whisper as I reach down to take his hand and lead him quietly up the steps to my room and shut the door behind us. I turn around to face him, swallowing hard before nervously putting my hands behind my back. He reaches out and places his hands on my shoulders, "Baby, are you sure this is what you want?"

"Very sure. I want you! I'm just a little bit nervous, that's all."

He smiles down at me as he leads me back onto the bed. I plop down onto the bed and sit in anticipation of his next move. He reaches down at the hem of my gown, and I lift my arms as he removes it over my head before throwing it to the floor. His eyes explore my body before setting his sights on my perfect tits as I sit before him wearing nothing but my panties. He quickly removes his shirt before tossing it to the floor, and I reach up, placing both hands on his chest, and run my fingers down his washboard abs. I stare at him in awe, admiring his perfect physique. He unbuckles his belt and jeans, letting them fall to the floor before stepping out of them, his eyes never leaving mine. He crawls up onto the bed and begins to leave a trail of kisses down my neck to my breasts before sucking on my nipples, "These are fucking perfect." He tells me as he palms my breast, looking up at me with those gorgeous eyes.